KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Sure. Look at Punk vs. Brock: you beat him by hitting and running. You're not going to beat him with power, so don't try. It makes a ton of sense if you think about it.

Thing is, assuming Brock is leaving.... IF he is Champion going into Mania, wouldn't it make more sense to have him beaten fair and square, by someone standing up to him and matching him punch for punch?
Essentially, what Roman Reigns should be built up to be(rather than be Cena 2.0 who gets manhandled by the Big Show) so it could be the ultimate Unstoppable Force vs the Immovable Object.

Those matches rarely work well though. I'm not a big fan of them.

That's my only fear regarding it. They could try to make it look legit with an MMA feel(not likely whatsoever), but I guess the match itself wouldn't match the possible build-up(once the build-up is booked well and not half-arsed) between the two guys.

At this point; What would be your preferred Mania Main Event match?

Is there a good chance that if not for Eddie's death, Triple H would've won the 2006 Royal Rumble as his way of facing Cena?

Could WWE go along the path of Lesnar threatening to take the WWE Title with him on his way out after conquering *insert Royal Rumble winner here* at Mania?

Which is more likely in Owens/Zayn at Takeover considering it's non-Title, a clean loss for Zayn or a DQ/non-finish?

From watching Attitude Era matches on the Network, I've seen quite a few matches where "glass" mirrors are shattered over people's heads- in one of the womens title matches, quite a few times in the Mankind v Big Show Boiler Room Brawl... this isn't real glass is it?

Better execution of the co-winners at Rumble angle:

Bret and Luger each getting a title match at Mania 10?
Batista and Cena restarting the Rumble match to name one winner?

From watching Attitude Era matches on the Network, I've seen quite a few matches where "glass" mirrors are shattered over people's heads- in one of the womens title matches, quite a few times in the Mankind v Big Show Boiler Room Brawl... this isn't real glass is it?

Nope.

Барбоса;5104873 said:

Eh I'm good. I'd prefer historian/head of the video library.

Would you like to see the Royal Rumble be for the WWEWHC again someday?

Yeah sure. I'm not sure why they've never done it again actually.

Better execution of the co-winners at Rumble angle:

Bret and Luger each getting a title match at Mania 10?
Batista and Cena restarting the Rumble match to name one winner?

Batista and Cena.

Does Dempsey have to beat Corbin in the tournament to give a reason for a third match at the live special?(i'm assuming thats where its headed as I havent read the spoilers)

or does Corbin win again but Dempsey costs him the match in the next round to set it up?

Here's one I started wondering about reading the Reigns threads: When did the idea start that power guys can't be faces, they have to be heels start? Big, muscular guy + power move set = heel.

It would have to be recently as Batista was certainly a face for a good while.

Yeah, Batista's name comes up in those threads and usually as an example of someone who shouldn't have been a face with his "look" and "moveset".

Hell, Bruno is the first name to come to mind as a powerhouse face. Now I realize that 99.9% of fans wouldn't know the difference between Bruno Sammartino and Bruno Mars but still.....both of us can reel off the names of powerhouse faces.

Maybe this is just an IWC thing since the IWC generally hates power guys so: IWC likes = face (even when they're heels), and IWC hates = heel (even when they're faces) :shrug:

Dont answer if you intend to watch Lucha Underground this week and havent yet

is it getting ridiculous at how often the tieing your opponent down to win ending has happened? I know its meant to keep the loser looking strong-ish but surely there is another way to do so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back