KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Are you expecting one more Neville/Zayn Title Match in the coming weeks before Neville likely shows up in the Rumble?

At this point, does Itami seem like he has more potential in a high level tag team than as a singles guy?

How would you feel if they held off with Zayn vs. Owens and at Wrestlemania 31 they open the main show (not the pre-show) with a 15-20 minute match for the NXT title.

Obviously it would be a great way to expose them to the fans who don't watch NXT but I think it would be a perfect way to kick off the show and get the crowd warmed up for the rest of the night.

What kind of role would you put Sami Zayn in when he moves up to the Main Roster, permanently?
How high can Neville go on the Main Roster?

How long until Balor gets a call-up? I can't imagine he'll be down in NXT for too long...

Maybe next NXT Takeover has a co-Main Event of:

Zayn vs Owens
Balor vs Itami

Seems quite good to me...

No they're just the result of me not having enough time to think through a lot of these answers. Emma and Paige would cancel each other out again.

Whilst Emma obviously has time to be corrected, you'd think that Big E, Rose and Bo are all on perhaps a last chance before being rendered irrelevant...

So how long till New Day does something of relevance? Do they actually have any direction at all?
Also, why sacrifice the Dusts, who have also been nothing more than irrelevant since they won the Tag titles?

Besides his brother/brothers-in-law, the Rock, Shamrock and Brian Adams, who were in Bret's camp pre and post Montreal during the troubles with Shawn? I know there was the BSK running around for a while, but guys who might have considered leaving to join WCW?

Given how his accent might hold him back and how he currently looks with his long hair, devilish features and beard, could Neville be part of the Ascension or is his repertoire too face like?

WAY too face like. You almost never see high flying heels because their moves are almost always going to get big reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back