• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KB Answers Wrestling Questions

Aren't that two different concepts? I'm sick of Justin Bieber, but I'm not denying he's making massive business in his target demography. Not liking the most mainstreamy style has nothing to do with accepting it'll make most money.

True. However, the reasons most people give for not liking Cena are usually incorrect.

True. However, the reasons most people give for not liking Cena are usually incorrect.

It is pretty hard for someones personal reasons to be truly wrong. I'd say it is much more likely that the reasons people give are incorrectly interpreted by those that are on Cena's jock. For example, anyone that takes the 5 moves thing literally is a dipshit.

It is pretty hard for someones personal reasons to be truly wrong. I'd say it is much more likely that the reasons people give are incorrectly interpreted by those that are on Cena's jock. For example, anyone that takes the 5 moves thing literally is a dipshit.

True. The arguments that he never changes and sucks because he's marketed to kids are illogical as well. Cena's character exists to make money. He does that in droves. Therefore, he's successful.

To be clear the dipshits I was referring to are at least 2:1 Cena marks to not. Success in mainstream still has fuck all to do with individual taste. I fail to see anything illogical about not liking something not marketed towards you. Why do people pretend like Cena isn't marketed as a heel to grown men?

I'm not. I'm thinking that most people who are sick of Cena are either stupid or have no idea what they're talking about.

What if they are thinking it is hard to get excited for when he wins, which seems to happen quite a bit last time I checked.

To be clear the dipshits I was referring to are at least 2:1 Cena marks to not. Success in mainstream still has fuck all to do with individual taste. I fail to see anything illogical about not liking something not marketed towards you. Why do people pretend like Cena isn't marketed as a heel to grown men?

I'd hardly say Cena has had success in mainstream in the first place. He's had a forgotten album and movies that did ok at best.

I'm a grown man and I've never seen Cena as a heel. He panders to kids and that doesn't annoy me. I'm not the audience they're targeting with that but it doesn't make him a heel to me.

What if they are thinking it is hard to get excited for when he wins, which seems to happen quite a bit last time I checked.

That makes sense. It's what I was referring to with the rapid title turnovers.

Do you think Dolph Ziggler's concussion is real or is it just for the storyline? It's really hard to believe if it's true or not because they do such a good job of making us fall for it every time and it turns out it was just for storyline purposes.

The wrestling mainstream. You are the one talking about how successful he is and how he makes droves of money :shrug:

Are you really suggesting that Cena has never tried to get booed more by playing off those that don't like him? Hasn't he cut multiple promos where he blatantly told the adult men to chant that he sucked? Cena has long been a heel to the attitude era fanbase. The only way to deny it is to point to more irrelevant technicalities that skirt the issue. People get so caught up in defending him that they are blind to this and somewhat ironically attempt to ruin the enjoyment of the character for others. Cena has turned a failure of sorts into a great success. Quit harping on the part that Cena admitted he failed at a long time ago.

The wrestling mainstream. You are the one talking about how successful he is and how he makes droves of money :shrug:

Are you really suggesting that Cena has never tried to get booed more by playing off those that don't like him? Hasn't he cut multiple promos where he blatantly told the adult men to chant that he sucked? Cena has long been a heel to the attitude era fanbase. The only way to deny it is to point to more irrelevant technicalities that skirt the issue. People get so caught up in defending him that they are blind to this and somewhat ironically attempt to ruin the enjoyment of the character for others. Cena has turned a failure of sorts into a great success. Quit harping on the part that Cena admitted he failed at a long time ago.

Are you really trying to tell me that many of his bigger feuds, such as with Rock and Punk, haven't been aimed at adults?

The point of Cena's character is that he doesn't care if people boo or cheer. I'd hardly call that being a heel to a group of the fans.

The point of Cena's character is that he doesn't care if people boo or cheer. I'd hardly call that being a heel to a group of the fans.

Is this an actual choice they made though? I just thought it was added out of necessity because he can't get a lot of people to like him. Also, why does he have this trouble when similar stars like Austin and The Rock never did?

Is this an actual choice they made though? I just thought it was added out of necessity because he can't get a lot of people to like him. Also, why does he have this trouble when similar stars like Austin and The Rock never did?

This is an actual choice they made after he failed at what they clearly would have preferred. While it was a necessity of sorts it has worked out great once he fully embraced it. That includes playing a heel towards those demos but people don't like to admit that because it doesn't fit with their rallying cry that everyone is suppose to like Cena. Retroactively people have pretended Cena was a squeaky clean baby face when people started booing him. That is nonsense.

Because Austin and Rock didn't cater to kids and today's adults refuse to accept that everything isn't about them.

What is your opinion on the Aries and christie himmie situation?

I already answered that elsewhere.

KB can you make Triple H go away please??

Don't you think I would have alrady?

This is an actual choice they made after he failed at what they clearly would have preferred. While it was a necessity of sorts it has worked out great once he fully embraced it. That includes playing a heel towards those demos but people don't like to admit that because it doesn't fit with their rallying cry that everyone is suppose to like Cena. Retroactively people have pretended Cena was a squeaky clean baby face when people started booing him. That is nonsense.

So is most of what you say but we humor you anyway.

How awesome is the Shield?

Very.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back