General BattleZone Discussion

What are some of Psylocke's feats?

Despite being a very adept telepath, Psylocke is a motherfucking Ninja who mixes both her Telepathy and her natural fighting skills to best armies of enemies. She is also a very powerful telekinetic. I think she can lift 100 tons. Her abilities as a telepath are often underrated due to Emma Frost and Jean Grey in the same universe.

Despite being a very adept telepath, Psylocke is a motherfucking Ninja who mixes both her Telepathy and her natural fighting skills to best armies of enemies. She is also a very powerful telekinetic. I think she can lift 100 tons. Her abilities as a telepath are often underrated due to Emma Frost and Jean Grey in the same universe.

So it comes down to can she dodge one of Harry Potter's spells? From what I know there's practically no way to block the spells and normal humans and wizards can't dodge unless they're on a broom.

You forgot the part where she is the best Marvel character to come out of England since....well ever. Much better than Captain Britain.

I eagerly await the bios going up. I want to see what the other guys wrote up, plus I think people will like the flair I put into mine. Also one of them said ass.

Psylockes bio was probably the one I had the hardest time writing from beginning to end, though that probably was in large part due to the fact that I was just physically & mentally exhausted when writing it, & just wanted to get it done with so I could go to bed. That bitch has gone through so god damn many transformations over the years, that trying to get the stuff that is most relevant to now in there was like trying to piece together a very confusing puzzle. If there is one thing I've learned from writing these bios, it's that Marvel likes to give their characters far far more convoluted histories than DC.

You forgot the part where she is the best Marvel character to come out of England since....well ever. Much better than Captain Britain.

LOL, for short time Psylocke WAS Captain Britain, she still has her very own Captain Britain costume, though she almost never uses it.

captainbritain13.jpg

Psylockes bio was probably the one I had the hardest time writing from beginning to end, though that probably was in large part due to the fact that I was just physically & mentally exhausted when writing it, & just wanted to get it done with so I could go to bed. That bitch has gone through so god damn many transformations over the years, that trying to get the stuff that is most relevant to now in there was like trying to piece together a very confusing puzzle. If there is one thing I've learned from writing these bios, it's that Marvel likes to give their characters far far more convoluted histories than DC.

Fuckin' a. Spider-Man gave me similar troubles. I eventually got to the point where I only included stuff that had stayed consistent through multiple revisions.

Fuckin' a. Spider-Man gave me similar troubles. I eventually got to the point where I only included stuff that had stayed consistent through multiple revisions.

Hulk was like that too, just look at where Hulk started out, & then look at the current version of Hulk, now try & figure out how you're going to explain how they he went from being a stupid superhuman rage filled monster to his current version if 4-5 paragraphs, while also providing examples of his power (thank god for Planet Hulk & WWH).

So it comes down to can she dodge one of Harry Potter's spells? From what I know there's practically no way to block the spells and normal humans and wizards can't dodge unless they're on a broom.

It's a good thing that Psylocke is not only a motherfucking ninja then. ;)

Remind me, Psylocke's telekinetic, right? Marvel telekinetics can create solid barriers that would be able to block any spell Harry Potter is likely to use.

Remind me, Psylocke's telekinetic, right? Marvel telekinetics can create solid barriers that would be able to block any spell Harry Potter is likely to use.

She is also capable of flight. If she truly wanted, she can deflect, or dodge spells with ease. It also helps that with telepathy she can see what kind of spell Potter would throw ahead of time. Despite other things Pyslocke can do with Telepathy.

Is it just me, or did Deadpool get screwed over with drawing a motherfucking dragon in the first round? I don't know much about Harry Potter, but I assume dragons are still godless killing machines that have no remorse for whatever they lay waste to whatever is in front of them.

Is it just me, or did Deadpool get screwed over with drawing a motherfucking dragon in the first round? I don't know much about Harry Potter, but I assume dragons are still godless killing machines that have no remorse for whatever they lay waste to whatever is in front of them.

You underestimate him young padawan. Believe me when I say I could make an argument for Deadpool to win it all

You underestimate him young padawan. Believe me when I say I could make an argument for Deadpool to win it all

You can also argue that Deadpool would allow himself to be eaten by the dragon because it would be 'funsies'

You can also argue that Deadpool would allow himself to be eaten by the dragon because it would be 'funsies'

I could argue a lot of things. Nearly every character in the tournament I could carry to at least the semis, in my humble opinion. I'll save my good stuff for the debate(and your mother)

I could argue a lot of things. Nearly every character in the tournament I could carry to at least the semis, in my humble opinion. I'll save my good stuff for the debate(and your mother)

I'm honestly only going to push for characters I have a fair amount of knowledge on that can prove to be valuable in winning a fight. It is a travesty to think that Flash I consider Flash as a dark horse in this tourney. I'm looking forward to seeing how people can argue how they can even hit a guy who can run faster than the speed of light.

I'm honestly only going to push for characters I have a fair amount of knowledge on that can prove to be valuable in winning a fight. It is a travesty to think that Flash I consider Flash as a dark horse in this tourney. I'm looking forward to seeing how people can argue how they can even hit a guy who can run faster than the speed of light.

I don't see him lasting long to be honest. I don't have anything against him, but he drew Spider-Man in the first round. Popularity alone Spider-Man wins in a landslide, how many times has The Flash franchise been cancelled over the years? Plus his only real power is being the fastest man alive.

Oh yeah, Battlefield later?

I don't see him lasting long to be honest. I don't have anything against him, but he drew Spider-Man in the first round. Popularity alone Spider-Man wins in a landslide, how many times has The Flash franchise been cancelled over the years? Plus his only real power is being the fastest man alive.

Oh yeah, Battlefield later?

You'd be very surprised how much you can do when you move faster than the speed of fucking light. Flash will be able to run a million circles around Spidey and pick him up in a cyclone before he would even crack a joke about it. Super-speed in general and The Flash are vastly underrated and Spiderman doesn't stand a chance. Wall-Crawling is neat and all, but why not just run up them? Or simply vibrate through them?

And hell yeah I'm down for some Battlefield.

That sounds to me like Juggernaut when he's just received a fresh dose of M'kran juice or something of the sort. Juggernaut is plenty strong, but on a normal day he's no more unbeatable than any other top tier Marvel hero/villain. I don't think Cole wins, but he has more of a chance than you're giving him.

In tournaments like these it very quickly turns into a strongest incarnation vs strongest incarnation. Cole or any other competitor stands no chance against Trion Juggernaut. Goku is probably the only competitor that would have the fight end in BFR instead of death.

Commander Shepard's inclusion has me tempted.

Great brackets, when does all this kick off anyway?

Psylocke should have little trouble with Potter given the strength of her mental abilities, as you'll see when the bios go up.

Psylocke should have little trouble with Potter given the strength of her mental abilities, as you'll see when the bios go up.

Should is the key word there. I'll say right now I'm going to vote for her, but she isn't the most well known Marvel character, and Harry Potter is...well Harry Potter. Much like the WrestleZone tournament, popularity can trump skill and accomplishments.

Thats because it is very possible for him to take this thing. As far as dragons go, that is a very easy victory for someone with his weapons and skills. Ill save it for the match up, but it involves an explosion and a sign that says "JGlass 4 Prez".

Thats because it is very possible for him to take this thing. As far as dragons go, that is a very easy victory for someone with his weapons and skills. Ill save it for the match up, but it involves an explosion and a sign that says "JGlass 4 Prez".

Despite the fact you know...He's dealing with a dragon. And last time I checked Deadpool's body was rather sensitive to razor sharp teeth and fire. Sometimes both.

Despite the fact you know...He's dealing with a dragon. And last time I checked Deadpool's body was rather sensitive to razor sharp teeth and fire. Sometimes both.

Healing factor says he isnt allergic to that. Deadpool wins. Might even end up strapping a saddle on that sumbitch and getting a new pet that doubles as a mode of fuel efficient transportation....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back