Official Petition: Is there enough interest for a Battlezone Tournament 3?

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
For those you you that don't know what a Battlezone Tournament is, it's where we take characters from comics, cartoons, anime, manga, video games, movies, television, and even pro wrestling and MMA and pit them against each other in hypothetical fights to the finish.

There have been two previous incarnations of the Battlezone Tournament, and the 2nd can be viewed here...

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=379

For those that aren't aware, JGlass and The Doctor have been brainstorming a 3rd incarnation that will definitively prove to be even better than the second.

I'm sure that the main concern from KB and Sly would be where or not there's enough interest in the tournament. It's a justified concern as the Battlezone Tournament is a niche tournament that won't draw anywhere close to the traffic that the WZ Tournament would, and rightly so.

From reading throughout the Bar Room I've found others that want to see this thing happen, so I've decided to create a petition to see if there is indeed enough interest to have a Battlezone Tournament 3. I figure if at least 20 regulars who would not only be interested in participating in this tournament, but would also be willing to drive traffic by consistently posting and voting, sign it I think that would justify enough reason to let this thing happen.

I'll be the first to sign, but who else would be willing to post and vote consistently if this tournament were to happen?

I'd be up for it, I enjoyed debating stuff in the other tournament that happened around Mania time. Plus I love anything to do with heroes and villains.

I'm listening.

I can think of 3 reasons why this tournament needs to happen for WrestleZone.

#1) This place has simply went stale. I've been back for less than two weeks, and I've found that the same damn things are being discussed now as they were 2 years ago.

Cena Sucks. Orton Sucks. Shawn needs to have one more match. Punk vs Austin needs to happen. Cena sucks. PG sucks. Bitch, moan, complain. Yawn...

#2) The most interesting debates haven't even been occurring in the nonspam sections. Slyfox vs Jglass, the high school diploma girl, and this recent thread on Lance Armstrong are literally the only ongoing debates in this entire forum that have been interesting for the past month.

#3) Jglass and Doc have apparently been putting in months of work in order to make this tournament better than it was last year. We should always reward hard work. Even if only 3 posters sign this petition; who knows their hardwork could end up attracted 20-30 posters to end up participating. Not just those 3 posters who signed the petition.

In closing, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Do it. It's not like there's anything else special going on right now on the forums.

Oh, and it'll be good, so it should be done.

Absolutely. JGlass and I have been raring to go since last year's ended. We've even drawn up some potential competitor lists for both brackets.

I'm 100% in support of a 3rd Battlezone Tournament, last year's kicked ass and I would be willing to help out with moderating it if needed too. Whether it's Cloud, Sailor Moon, Link, Sephiroth, or any other characters I'm a fan of who make the cut.... I'm in and will post/vote in support of them.

So awesome
images

Yes, absolutely. I was only able to participate in a few of the later rounds last year, and I really want to contribute more to it.

I love tournaments, and I was thinking about asking to put together a new movies tournament. To my knowledge there's not a specific moderator for that section, and I don't know who would be in charge of yes or no-ing that particular endeavor, but I'd love to put it together if there's enough interest.

But, again, to answer the original question...yes.

Yes, absolutely. I was only able to participate in a few of the later rounds last year, and I really want to contribute more to it.

I love tournaments, and I was thinking about asking to put together a new movies tournament. To my knowledge there's not a specific moderator for that section, and I don't know who would be in charge of yes or no-ing that particular endeavor, but I'd love to put it together if there's enough interest.

But, again, to answer the original question...yes.

Killam I support you doing anything that will allow me to continue to troll you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back