It's Happening Again: BattleZone Tournament 3 Coming Soon!

For me I usually just argue for the person I think has the best chance of winning. That said, I would love to see guys like Bugs, Punisher, and Hulk do well.

My man:

275px-Jokerrotj.jpg

Mistah J.

Will be cheering on Bugs, Bond, Buffy, and The Doctor. Of course my participation will be limited by my lack of knowledge on some of the entrants and my lack of interest in most of your opinions.

This...is fucking awesome.

I'm pushing for Inspector Gadget, for nostalgia's sake.

Also, I'd like to thank the guys for putting this together, and for leaving out some obviously annoying and over-powered competitors. Having the Silver Surfer in anything is immediately broken; "What's that, you don't exist anymore?" If you really break it down, Goku can blow up worlds and shit, but there can be a balance. I applaud this line-up, and I'm excited for the first round!

It is going to be fun to point out how weak Deadpool is compared to the rest of the Marvel Universe.

I am throwing my weight behind the Doctor. I will support other people though once the bracket is announced.

Watch Kirby draw Goku again, that be Lulz.

His Saiyan blood means that Goku is stronger than he was for their first fight.

God damn it, I do not like championing Goku...

Would far rather have had Vegeta in the tournament given that he is a more well-rounded character and has that evil streak in him that means he is more willing to destroy stuff to win a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back