The BattleZone Tournament is Back!

This has been a fun tournament and I've had a great time debating in it. This was my first one.

It looks like Alucard is going to just barely slip by Dante, but what a great finals. I'm actually cool either way with this one, but I had to back someone and Dante won the coin toss.

I apologize if I got a little too spirited at times. I'm a passionate geek.

I've had a great time. I always do, but man, this one was as excellent as ever and it was really special to be able to help bring it back after the hiatus.

I wish my University schedule wasn't as hectic. I would've been able to participate in the debates, and not shoehorn myself to one character.

However, it was fun watching from afar, and a great tournament that was run well.

But who are the most powerful though? It'd be hard to narrow down all the competitors we've had thus far, and others who are just as powerful who haven't competed yet, into a list of 32.

I prefer seeing fresh faces, and quirky characters, being mixed into the tournament. Sure, we'll probably see another Dante vs. Alucard match again in the finals, as the cream always rises to the top, but whose to say a Fullmetal Alchemist, a Harley Quinn or even a Princess Twilight Sparkle couldn't take one of them out? (I'm totally campaigning for the ponies next year, especially after six years of John Cena-ing the competition in various dimensions).

Well if it were a tournament of the most powerful then you'd have to have Magneto, Alucard, Dante, Goku, the Hulk, etc. Characters like that. Also, you can't really have Superman in these types of tournaments because he like auto wins, but what about Shazam? He's pretty much Superman but beatable. I'd love to see him in a tournament. Also Vision. I love Vision.

This tournament was awesome though. I had a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back