It's Happening Again: BattleZone Tournament 3 Coming Soon!

JGlass

Unregistered User
Thanks to the help of Crock, Echelon, KB, and everyone who signed the petition, the BattleZone Tournament is coming back for a third rendition of pitting your favorite characters from TV, movies, comics, video games, and literature in a battle to find out who the greatest fighter of all time is!

For those of you whom are unfamiliar with the BattleZone Tournament, it's a traditional style tournament that pits fictional characters against each other in a battle to incapacitation. The victor is decided through public voting, and that voting can be influenced with debate in the comment section. If you think Mario has what it takes to beat Batman or you think Spider-Man can kick Darth Vader's ass, it's up to you to make a compelling argument to try to gain as much support for your choice as possible!

The BattleZone opens on September 8th, but Doc and I will be releasing the official list of competitors TOMORROW in THIS THREAD! Prepare yourself for a full month of awesome fights between your favorite heroes and villains!

look forward to seeing the list. There are a few characters I'd like to throw my weight behind. I have a sizable weight, I'm not a small guy, I hope they will do well.

look forward to seeing the list. There are a few characters I'd like to throw my weight behind. I have a sizable weight, I'm not a small guy, I hope they will do well.

There is a particular Scott Steiner line that I'm having trouble remembering that would work perfectly here.

Oh fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes! I'm going to prepare the HQ's for Green Lantern and Iceman right now. Can't wait.

There is a particular Scott Steiner line that I'm having trouble remembering that would work perfectly here.

It's either, "HE'S FAT!", "I don't gots no sugar, I can't play no gee-tar" or "Hulk Hogan is killin' that company, him and Eric are a couple sons of bitches," I'd put my money on it being one of the first two, but the dark horse Hogan line could always apply to just about anything.

Some good competitors this year. Some returnees, some obvious ones, and some not so obvious. As for matches, I have a feeling we're in for some slobberknockers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back