Official Petition: Is there enough interest for a Battlezone Tournament 3?

Wheels are turning, my friends. If KB green lights this thing, then it looks like we could have a BZT coming to you very... VERY soon.

In the mean time, I suggest taking a gander at last year's BZT (http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=379) to get psyched up for this year's. There were some great moments including Kirby's first round upset of Goku, Link's journey through the tournament, and an intense battle between Hulk and Darth Vader. These are just a few of the many moments that made last year's BZT a total success.

You think so? There's a few others that might be interested. Harthan, Falkon, and Killjoy would probably be on board as well.

Wrong dude with an "F" from WZCW Ech.

Ghost Rider vs Spawn was a good debate as well. Jose and Funkay were relentless.

God that argument makes me hate Spawn even more. Just the personification of 90's comics; overblown and over-the-top powers. Just Todd McFarlane's way of trying to piss everyone in comics off I always felt.

Anyway, would love to see Kane in the tourney after the hilarity that was Raw's Anger Management. Oh and I'm in.

Барбоса;4091503 said:
I'm in so long as we get Goku vs Vegeta in the first round so that the Prince of Saiyans can go 3-0.

I don't think this is happening. Will you participate anyway?

I'll probably be a spectator. I don't know much about comics and things of the sort. I play Super Smash Bros. so I'm a little knowledgeable about the characters. That's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back