Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt believe this when I saw it. I first saw it on WWE.com, so I thought it was another stupid angle. I went to wz like with the Vince thing to read the background info, and it said all of it was real... Im still in shock.

R.I.P Chris. May whoevers responsible for this rot in the deepest, darkest, most painful part of hell

common, someone must know whats going on with this tragic death?

i havent been online all day, so when i saw the opening graphic (1967-2007) my heart froze and my mind started racing with questions."Is this a storyline?""Are they gonna pass it off and go on with the show?""Is the McMahon death angle dropped?""Is this related to the family emergency?" R.I.P. Chris Benoit

If it wasn't murder, it must have been some kind of quick spreading virus, since he went home as an emergency, and the next day they all die. I had a friend that caught Spinal Menengitis and died a couple days later, and it was very contagious... It could be something along those lines...
R.I.P. Chris and Family

Both of my heroes are dead, and both before they would have graced us with World title runs.

Heaven has one hell of a tag team now. Rest in peace, Chris. I'm gonna miss the hell out of you.

...I hadn't been on WZ all day and I went to WWE.com first and saw this at first I thought, there taking this angle too far. I then came over to WZ and I read some of the headlines and was in shock. I just was like wow....R.I.P. Chris Benoit & Family

I am glad that Vince had the integrity to come on live tv and say that the Vince death angle was a fix. I think it's a sign that you should not mess with things like that. I will miss Chris with every wrestling bone in my body.

I' just found out about Benoits death, and I got to say I'm shocked, I don't know what to say, Benoit is no longer around and the world of sports entertainment will never be the same, Benoit is one the greatest wrestlers of all time, and will be missed, I just can't beleive this, I have to assume that foul play was involved, seeing as how his wife and son are also no longer with us, I am truly saddened by this, the only thing that brings just a little bit of comfort is that I know he's in the big ring in the sky, with his buddies Eddie, and Owen, R.I.P. Benoit, you truley were the greatest technical wrestle, and will be missed

This is unbeliveble. He just...left. Im glad that Vince came out and showed his respect for Chris..i was shocked...but glad. This is so sad..i dont even know what to say except isnt it weird that this happened during Vince's fake death? I dont want to sound VooDooish but maybe it was ment to be. Maybe it ws a sign that Vince was going too far, i mean they barely mentioned Sherri's death.. :blink: :icon_sad:

One Cause Of Death In Benoit Tragedy Ruled Out
06/25/2007 by Ryan Clark

The Atlanta-Journal Constitution posted the following this evening:

A professional wrestler and his family were found dead inside their house in Fayette County Monday afternoon.

Authorities confirmed that Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy and their 7-year-old son were found dead at the home on Quarters and Redwine roads in Fayetteville about 4 p.m.

Officials would not say how the family died, other than to say they weren't shot to death.

Benoit, 30, was a Canadian wrestler who most recently fought as part of the World Wrestling Entertainment.

The organization said on its Web site said that Monday night's broadcast of "Raw" on the USA Network will "serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family."

I'm with Mr. Smackdown. God is great and you should realize that, but some things happen that we just can't explain. R.I.P. Chris Benoit (1967-2007)

This was definitely carbon monoxide poisoning. They said he just moved into a new house in Atlanta. There were also reports of him calling the WWE saying his wife and son were "coughing up blood". The Atlanta police has said that there were no fatal gun shot wounds. There is nothing else it could be. His son was only 7 years old...even some of the sickest people in the world wouldn't murder a 7 year old kid.

I know I have said somethings about Chris Benoit in the past about not being a big fan of him. I knew he was definitely talented and never deserved anything like this.

R.I.P. Chris Benoit - You are up there with many of the other greats.

Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Big Boss Man, Eddie Guerrero, Bam Bam Bigelow, Earthquake, British Bulldog, Bad News Brown, Junkyard Dog, Hawk, Miss Elizabeth, Brian Pillman, Sensational Sherri, The Von Erichs, Owen Hart, Dino Bravo, Gorilla Monsoon, Brian Pillman, Louis Spicolli, The Renegade, Chris Candido, Crash Holly, etc

It's a shame these wrestlers die so young.

I just found out about this about 30 minutes ago, I had forgotten that RAW started an hour early, and so I logged onto myspace at about 8:30pm and saw that Matt Hardy's Official fanpage had posted a bulliten, and when i read it, it mentioned benoit's death. At first I thought maybe the account had been hacked and it was some sick joke, then i went to wwe.com and saw all the benoit stuff, my heart sank a bit, then i googled Chris Benoit, and found this...

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/World/2007/06/25/4289665.html

and my heart sank even more...

then i turn raw on at about 8:50 to see the end of benoit's last WWE match, and then to see CM punk speak on Chris's death.

Its honestly all I can do to keep from crying right now... I didnt know benoit personally, I never got to meet the guy, I only saw him wrestle live once, But something about Benoit, I've always felt some conection, I have the "Hard Knocks" dvd, and when I watched that I've come to honestly love this man, that i've never met, or even communicated with more than chanting "Benoit, Benoit, Benoit!" Yet, when I think about that I'll never have that chance again. I just want to cry.

RIP Mr Benoit,
RIP to his family.

I hope that his family and friends, as well as fans can mourne, yet remember the good times in chris' life.

I dont know anything of benoit's spiritual Life, but I will be praying for him and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back