• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody tell me this is some sick joke, that WWE is just going even further to a storyline and sent everyone home just as a joke, please fucking tell me that please god please please please fucking tell me that this isn't really happening. I'm sitting here, fine as could be, I turn on Raw, fucking Chris Benoit memorial? Somebody please fucking tell me this is some dream...first Guerrero, now Benoit? And his fucking family too? This is obviously a fucking mass murder, what the fuck man what kind of scumbag would do that man what the fuck.

I can't even explain myself. This is worse then Owen Hart...this is worse then Guerrero....this is just fucking....I can't even explain it. I'm a grown man and I'm in tears right now. I just....I can't even....no this is not happening.

Benoit...dear god Benoit please tell me this isn't true...god damnit Chris Benoit....ohhh fuck man you're back in heaven with your best friend Eddie and everything is alright, none of the pain is there anymore mate. You'll forever be missed, and I mean that: forever.

And his fucking wife and child? What the fuck? What sick son of a bitch piece of shit would do that, I swear if I ever found that fucker I'd fucking gut him on the spot, no questions asked. Woman is dead? Chris Benoit is dead? Their fucking child? What if it was Kevin Sullivan? Obviously that's not true but manw hat the fuck i fucking am so pissed off right now i can't even explain it.
RIP FOREVER CHRIS BENOIT.

this is surreal, i cant believe it. when i started this thread i did think it was a work but its not

nothing else to say, just gonna watch raw and remember the greatest technical wrestler ever

Just found out about it.

It sucks that we lost another one. Wrestling deaths come in threes...first Sherri, now Benoit...who's next?

While he wasn't my favourite wrestler (Scott Hall), I nonetheless enjoyed his matches, especially on WCW Saturday Night, and stealing the show with his best-of-seven TV title matches with Booker T.

This has got to be a devastating blow to ECW, as I envisioned Chris Benoit to be the centerpiece of the promotion.

Always a classy gentleman, he will truly be missed.

I can't and won't believe this....WTF happened? I can't explain how I feel about this...Was his family murdered? This just sucks...I can't put it into words how I feel right now.. Even his kid...This is one of the saddest days in wrestling history.....RIP Chris and his family, we will miss you all. Vince, good job, you did the right thing.

after the vince angle sherri died then benoit dies in a tragic event and he missed wrestling at vengence benoit and family die either it was a carbon monoxide tragedy or defiantly a crazed maniac

I always go on wrestlezone.com every morning. When i saw benoit and his family died. I was like no way =O
This has not sunk in for me yet.
Im a huge wrestling fan in Australia. Benoit is dead i really feel cannot believe it.
He was still young. I was looking foward 2 benoit being the ECW CHAMPION!!
they better show a tribute show of him on smackdown and ecw to
R.I.P Christopher Benoit =(

Sorry to hear the news never was a big fan of his but i have to admit that he was a great Wrestler and had some great match's May he Rest in Peace

Omg........I cant say anything else.....I love ya Chris so RIP
If it is murder i hope the guy pays dearly.

WWE wrestlers and staff were gathered together late this afternoon and were told the tragic news that Chris Benoit, his wife Nance, and his son Daniel were all found dead today in their home. We can confirm that they were NOT shot to death as local papers are reporting that.

It says that he ran home yesterday because his family was ill and spitting up blood. Wikipedia said that the police have only released that it WAS NOT a shooting. What's gonna happen to his other kid? Or worse, i cant believe i am saying this, but what if he snapped and killed himself? anyway, R.I.P. Chris Benoit.

P.S. What do u think that they will do with the storyline next week? Will they continue the Vince thing?

Damn! I still remember when they did the Guerrero memorial back in '05 and I still remember, vividly, Chris Benoit saying that he never left Eddie without telling him he loves him and then just started balling to the point he couldn't even breathe.... Ah man. THis just sucks. One of the few people that shed the most positive of lights on the business....

At the minute i don't care how it happened
I don't care how i affects the business
All i care about is how we have lost Chris, and the family he loved so much. He was in my opinion the greatest wrestler there ever was, and im now only learning the meaning of the term 'taken before there time'. This is so tragic.

R.I.P Chris
R.I.P Daniel
R.I.P Nancy

We miss you all

I'm just in shock of the whole thing. As many probably thought, I thought it was a storyline, but then I said WWE wouldn't do that. I just can't believe it.

RIP Chris Benoit + Family, you will be sorely missed.

This is unbelievable... :(
My condolences to the Benoit relatives and WWE.
I expect a week of tribute shows at least. The man deserves a year though...

Rest in Peace Chris, Nancy and Daniel Benoit.

i just got back from being sent home, im glad they canceled raw, shows alot of respect
we were driving down the road and then got a call saying raw was canceled because chris benoit and his family were killed, i didnt believe it......better yet i didnt WANT to believe it, but its so sad. I feel like crying so much but im in so much shock that im just out of it......rest in peace chris benoit we all love you and will miss you

I See This As A Sign From God, With These Deaths, And Martels Deaths, To Tell Vince And The Creative Team To End Thir Fake Death Angle, And Faking A Death Is Extremely Wrong, And Needs To End. RIP BENOIT FAMILY. YOU ALL WILL BE DEEPLY MISSED.

if this is a so call sign from god what kind of messed up god is it to kill an entire innocent family??? if that could be let alone over someone else mistakes or whatever also this is just entertainment and no need to bring in the angle of gods wrath at a time like this :twocents:

RIP

I am so lost right now,
I still can't believe it.
Any of it, none of this seems real.
An entire family found dead in their home.
I just can't believe it.

R.I.P. Benoit Family, God Bless.

This is one of the saddest things ive heard in a long time. I live in australia and we dont get to see raw til wednesday afternoons so can some one send me an email [email protected] and tell me if the tribute is good, and if you have any info on the Vince Mcfaggot death angle
Chirs you're a star, you're loved here in Australia and all over the world. Your smash mouth style will be missed as you kept wresling as it should be not this shit soap opera shit mcfaggots trying to pull off.
You'll be greatly missed by all Chris Benoit
Rest In Peace

i dont know whether it was outside or inside its house, news reports over here are saying different stuff, i just dont know im so lost and out of it right now i still dont want to believe it but its true :( oh my god

Also all i can say is Benoit you were adored over here in Australia and may you and your family rest in peace

Benoit got drafted by the big man upstairs to join Eddie in the best pro wrestling division in the universe

R.I.P fellow Canadian Friend you will be missed :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back