Chris Benoit Memorial thread (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why Always Me

WWF Champion
this has probably already been posted but i had to ask just gone on wwe.com and it says benoit is dead as is his family, please tell me this is a part of the storyline

if this has been posted, just answer the question dont have ago at me i wanna know

wow. I just read it too. I don't think it's a lie. I think its real. I am in shock. I cannot believe this. I wonder what happened.

I mean, wow.

this is just weird i dont know if its a storyline or real thing i have a feeling this might be added to the vince storyline him and his whole family dead i dont know this is all just weird

It can't be a storyline. they wouldn't do that. I bet something happened. He went home for a family emergency and they had McMahon's Memorial planned tonight. They have changed Raw now to be dedicated to Benoit. I hope they throw this McMahon angle away fast. This is not good for WWE

i just posted sumit about this, i hope its part of this storyline i really do however if it is then the wwe are going too far

my lord..two deaths ..first sensational sherri and now benoit..vince is sure gonna kill off the angle..least we can all appreciate Benoit for 3 hours

What is going on, I can not find any news on any news website and even checked atlanta newspapers web site. Does anyone have any confirmation?

This is fucking insane. My jaw just hit the floor as I read this. What could have happened? I mean, they were very vague as to what the "family emergency" was, this is just, terrible, absolutely terrible for the WWE and the wrestling world at large. RIP Crippler...you'll be sadly missed

I read this too I am not sure what to make of it.
If hes legitly died this is terrible and shocking I wonder what the hell happened.
Only reason I say this is with the way they been going with Vinces fake death and the whodunit thing then add the fact Benoit had to leave ECW title match for a family emergency you cannot help but wonder for sure.

If its legit its a terrible tragedy Benoit rocked.

as sick as this may sound, i thought that something like this would happen straight after vince died, i dont know why but i had a feelin that they were tempting fate

i am shocked

if it is true (and i still think, well hope this is a storyline), will vince be there to pay his tributes??

What I am thinking is either a fire, gas leak...something that would have affected more people. I'm not sure though. and I dont think it will be on major news right now because they just released the statement.

You don't suppose his family were in danger somehow someone derranged or something and Benoit went back to try help it and the guy fired off.
It just seems strange specifically since all his family there were found dead.

OMG!! Benoit and his family have been found dead in their home!!!

RIP Chris -- You truly were a legend of the wrestling industry!

If they dont drop the McMahon bollocks now, then its a disgrace :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

I am thinking someone was threatening his family and he had to keep it quiet so he went home to protect them.

Or someone was threatening suicide (his child?) and accidentely killed chris as well.

I don't think he would have went home for a fire or gas leak but I could be wrong, unless someone was already hurt. However, in that case I don't see how he would be killed.

Thats true but the fact he didn't come to the PPV last night due to a family emergency may be in relavence to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back