• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Life is Shit

Stuff like this...

is annoying. Nobody wants to hear you bitch about your life, nobody cares. I know this is pretty tame, but most people don't want to hear it. Once you get some forum buddies you can talk to them about it, but nobody cares about random sulking.
^^^This, It's the internet. Have a need to know basis. mention the good stuff, forget the bad.

The torch is slowly being passed. First it was Derf, then Milenko, and now onto Macios.

lol derf...

Man, you're just a shit version of Mr. Ferguson, and he had ran his course by his second post.

Super/Ultra Awesome seems to be running a gimmick of an increasingly unstable motivational speaker, who is devolving into self-parody that allows his hatred of his job and those he works with to seep through.

"Think positively about yourself and positive things will happen, you worthless piece of shit."

I agree my life is pretty shitty. Enlighten me.

Remember. Any attention is good attention. You have a bunch of ********ers on your nutz just begging you to let them suck. How does it feel?

I'm already bored. You're boring. Get some new material or something. Maybe quit while you're ahead and leave.

You were shivering as you wrote this. What's wrong? Classy JGlassy fell off his horsey?

Back for more? You have no spine.

Барбоса;4586549 said:
Super/Ultra Awesome seems to be running a gimmick of an increasingly unstable motivational speaker, who is devolving into self-parody that allows his hatred of his job and those he works with to seep through.

"Think positively about yourself and positive things will happen, you worthless piece of shit."

Oh my god! Have you listened to me lately! Lately! Ive been going craazzyyyyy!!!

Cool story bro :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what having sex with a dolphin would feel like, but that's te best damn dolphin sex I can imagine

Pain to 225​

Pain maximized; Slowest Time; Suffocation; Shit food

Phase 1:Gradual Burn -> Needle in throat, eyeballs, peehole -> Dagger in asshole (stretched)-> Sledge Hammer to face (repeated smash)

Phase 2: Alive Body Disection: Stay alive as I rip apart all your organs with a pocket knife

Phase 3: Cockroach infest. They will bite until you've rotten then disintigrated

Phase 4: Acid squirted across you -> Bricks dropped on your head repeatedly -> Bullets to the crotch -> Saw chops you into pieces -> Roasted.

This process will repeat over and over again until you are at my front door. Enjoy your eternity of suffering; I will check up on you regularly.

What's wrong with saying peehole?

My bad, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so judgemental towards twelve year olds. No hard feelings?

Real answer: The context. Sounds like you were aiming for some instense torture killing kind of vibe, the word peehole made me lose all sense of disbelief.

I haven't really been following this Ultra Awesome guy's storyline, but out of annoyance and curiosity, what is he supposed to be? Like, is he attempting to be a mind fuck, or there some inside joke? Usually I find a little entertainment value in somebody being a jackass on here (Kliq, Henhouse), but so far from the small sample size I've witnessed, this shit has been like reading an instruction manual or watching paint dry.

My bad, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so judgemental towards twelve year olds. No hard feelings?

Wat.

Real answer: The context. Sounds like you were aiming for some instense torture killing kind of vibe, the word peehole made me lose all sense of disbelief.

You have a problem with the word peehole? It's a hole where pee comes out of. Peehole.

I haven't really been following this Ultra Awesome guy's storyline, but out of annoyance and curiosity, what is he supposed to be? Like, is he attempting to be a mind fuck, or there some inside joke? Usually I find a little entertainment value in somebody being a jackass on here (Kliq, Henhouse), but so far from the small sample size I've witnessed, this shit has been like reading an instruction manual or watching paint dry.

I have no idea what to say to you. You're not important enough.

Which opinion is he distancing himself from again? I've forgotten, so it must be working.

This guy just spouts random shit to feel better about himself. He feels above others because he speaks in code and phrases to perplex people. Its a joke only he knows and only he cares about yet feels he is winning at something here.

Problem is, he isnt even good at it. His random is dull.

I have no idea what to say to you. You're not important enough.

For one, you need not say anything to me, because my original question was obviously not directed towards you. And another thing - who the fuck are you? You're no A-Lister, or even remotely respectable poster, so who are you talking down to? The answer should be nobody.

Of course jokes on me, because I really shouldn't waste my time acknowledging you. God damn it, Jake, god damn.

This guy just spouts random shit to feel better about himself. He feels above others because he speaks in code and phrases to perplex people. Its a joke only he knows and only he cares about yet feels he is winning at something here.

Correct. I'm winning at life.

Problem is, he isnt even good at it. His random is dull.

The people who have been obsessing over this beg to differ.

For one, you need not say anything to me, because my original question was obviously not directed towards you. And another thing - who the fuck are you? You're no A-Lister, or even remotely respectable poster, so who are you talking down to? The answer should be nobody.

"so who are you talking down to?" Answer: Nobody. --You said it yourself. I'm talking to a nobody.

Of course jokes on me, because I really shouldn't waste my time acknowledging you. God damn it, Jake, god damn.

You posted in the thread with acts of hate. Your hate showed you failure.

What does my sexuality have to do with your difficulties in maintaining a consistant tone? I'm only offering advice, theres no need to get so defensive.

Advice to not say peehole? :lmao: It's a word, boii. The immature one is you for thinking more about the word than it is. Does this word make you that uncomfortable? That's why I call you gay. Get it, gay?

Advice to not say peehole? :lmao: It's a word, boii. The immature one is you for thinking more about the word than it is. Does this word make you that uncomfortable? That's why I call you gay. Get it, gay?

Nah it's cool, I just thought it was a laughable attempt at sounding scary or whatever it is you aim for. Needles in your peehole... Well, whatever gets you off, Super Fabulous.

Make sure you let us know when you're doing the big truth reveal and hate stuff, ok? We can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back