• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Life is Shit

Ultra Awesome

Im standing in Brooklyn/
So let me show you some fun.

I laugh at you as you feel restless, you're all a bunch of fucking twigs. You deserve nothing out of life and deserve to rot a million times over in shit. You're pathetic, worthless, and have no spine. You're a plaster of jelly. You wobble without direction and fail at life.

Because of this, I kindly must be your salvation against hate because hate. Hate gets you where you are right now. Low-level garbage. So garbage, I speak to you. This is my revelation upon the world. See the life of Wrestlezone as I take it in a new direction. See how power comes into the hands of Humans. See how a human can become a God simply by showing his power as he runs through all of you.

So now gentlemen cuz there's too few bitches. My introduction is my introduction to you. I am here to reveal wrestlezone figures to you. I'm confident the majority of the people who I confront will deny who they are and therefore that may confuse you into thinking what I say is a lie. It's not. I'm wholeheartedly telling you the truth when I speak. Wrestlezone has famous stars on board. I'ma reveal every single one of them to you. One by one.

[YOUTUBE]XrVkNJoCnUI[/YOUTUBE]

Let the games begin.​

I'm already bored. You're boring. Get some new material or something. Maybe quit while you're ahead and leave.

And shut up, Macios.

More like Doug. Not quite Milenko-level of pathetic.

Yes, definitely more like Doug. Both Milenko and Doug need to be told to shut up more often than not, but Milenko needs to shut up because he's making you depressed for him. Doug needs to shut up because he's an idiot.

It's happening. He's becoming the new Milenko.

Honestly Nate, just fuck off. I'm sick and tired of every thread I enter you bringing this up. I don't give a flying fuck if you compare me to somebody else on a wrestling forum. Stop acting like it's a big deal it's not. I'm not milenko. Honestly, Milenko is one fucked up individual. I know exactly who I am and what I am. You calling me something I'm not sure it makes you look cool but honestly I think this thread may indeed apply to you of that's what gives you fulfillment on these forums.

Honestly Nate, just fuck off. I'm sick and tired of every thread I enter you bringing this up. I don't give a flying fuck if you compare me to somebody else on a wrestling forum. Stop acting like it's a big deal it's not. I'm not milenko. Honestly, Milenko is one fucked up individual. I know exactly who I am and what I am. You calling me something I'm not sure it makes you look cool but honestly I think this thread may indeed apply to you of that's what gives you fulfillment on these forums.

images

I do care that people wrongly insult me and call me names on the forums. Milenko isn't one that I care about it but it doesn't end at Milenko. I get wrongly persecuted for not being apart of the circle jerk. Cool I can deal with that. Just currently I'm pissed but I'll get over it again.

It's not that you're not part of the circle jerk, it's that you say stupid things sometimes and therefore need to occasionally be told to shut up.

You're not Milenko. Milenko is awful all the time. You're just awful on occasion.

I meant that as a compliment. Take it however you will.

It's not that you're not part of the circle jerk, it's that you say stupid things sometimes and therefore need to occasionally be told to shut up.

You're not Milenko. Milenko is awful all the time. You're just awful on occasion.

I meant that as a compliment. Take it however you will.

I will take that as a compliment. I guess where my frustrations lie is I'm not sure what I do wrong. I get called a lot of names but nobody has ever really told me what I can do to improve. I'm not mad at individuals as much as I am at the fact that I really have tried to improve and become a good non spam poster and have made good threads but I move to spam areas and come off stupid apparently. I just wish I knew how to impove.

I guess I say I want to fit in and make people like me once again which I know will be hard but if occasionaly instead of being called idiotic or awful I got advice on what I was doing wrong I could improve my posting quality.

The people who think you're only awful sometimes just don't end up seeing all of your posts. You're never not awful.

I will take that as a compliment. I guess where my frustrations lie is I'm not sure what I do wrong. I get called a lot of names but nobody has ever really told me what I can do to improve. I'm not mad at individuals as much as I am at the fact that I really have tried to improve and become a good non spam poster and have made good threads but I move to spam areas and come off stupid apparently. I just wish I knew how to impoves.

Stuff like this...

I agree my life is pretty shitty. Enlighten me.

is annoying. Nobody wants to hear you bitch about your life, nobody cares. I know this is pretty tame, but most people don't want to hear it. Once you get some forum buddies you can talk to them about it, but nobody cares about random sulking.

Also, nobody cares about non-spam posting either.

Just don't say stupid things that nobody cares about, really. And don't worry about trying to be liked; that's the quickest way to get people to not like you.

Stuff like this...

is annoying. Nobody wants to hear you bitch about your life, nobody cares. I know this is pretty tame, but most people don't want to hear it. Once you get some forum buddies you can talk to them about it, but nobody cares about random sulking.

Also, nobody cares about non-spam posting either.

Just don't say stupid things that nobody cares about, really. And don't worry about trying to be liked; that's the quickest way to get people to not like you.

Ok thanks for that advise actually. Honestly I was trying to be funny but I'm not really a funny person in real life so I don't think it came off right. I have a good life and am very happy with it but I guess learning from this I can't try to make a joke that nobody will understand or find funny.

psssssttttt...

Lorenzo von Matterhorn is Mike Killam. Now isnt that shocking.

Ok thanks for that advise actually. Honestly I was trying to be funny but I'm not really a funny person in real life so I don't think it came off right. I have a good life and am very happy with it but I guess learning from this I can't try to make a joke that nobody will understand or find funny.

What the fuck is this? An after school special on 'fitting in with strangers on the internetz?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back