Your high school homecoming?

Not the football game, like what was it like during the week? We just finished our spirit week before the friday night lights come on, and I can honestly say it's been one of the best weeks of my life. Ok, maybe just today, all the other days were just dressing up in certain clothes, but today was different. All of the classes have certain colors that follow them throughout their high school careers. Our class of 2013 (juniors) is purple, so I thought, "Let's get a purple morphsuit." Y'know, kinda like Green Man from It's Always Sunny? Well at the end of every Homecoming Week Friday, all four classes compete against each other in events like three-legged races, egg and spoon races, tug o' war, etc. Even though we lost overall to the seniors, I can still say I had the best day in that sweaty purple suit. Anyway, as I was hyping up my class to go out there and beat the shit out of the seniors (which we did for the most part), we were reminded that not many schools get to do all these things, and that we should be pretty fortunate and thankful. Then a reminder not to flip off the juniors, blah blah blah. I'm already fucking psyched for senior year. Just gotta wait 12 months. It's gonna be painful.

So that made me curious: What was your school's homecoming week like? Did you do anything even close to our class competitions? Or did nobody give a shit about high school football? I wanna know

Shitting on freshmen and rigging the class competitions so that the seniors always won.

r-truth-heel-turn_display_image_display_image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back