• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X's Reviews/Match Ratings

Yeah it was a nice little show but certainly not one of the better DGUSA shows.

Up tap next is EVOLVE 5 and the 2010 PWG Battle of Los Angeles, should have ratings for those sometime this weekend along with the next DGUSA PPV.

I'll have to crack into the ROH, NOAH, and New Japan too. So much to catch up on.

Where would you rate Mickie vs Tara from this week's impact, Xfear? I would rate it at a solid ***1/4 at least for sure. That was one of the top 5 women's matches I have ever seen.

Where would you rate Mickie vs Tara from this week's impact, Xfear? I would rate it at a solid ***1/4 at least for sure. That was one of the top 5 women's matches I have ever seen.

Yeah I enjoyed it quite a bit, gave it *** and probably would have gone higher if they had just a bit more time, but it was damn good for what we saw, easily the women's match of the year in TNA/WWE this year thus far. I guess that's not really saying much though.

So god damn last night's TLC PPV was fan-fucking-tastic. Here are my ratings:

12/19/10 Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger (Ladder) - ***1/4
12/19/10 Natalya/Beth Phoenix vs. Michelle McCool/Layla (Tables) - ***
12/19/10 Santino Marella/Vladimir Kozlov vs. Justin Gabriel/Heath Slater - *
12/19/10 John Morrison vs. Sheamus (Ladder) - ****1/4
12/19/10 The Miz vs. Randy Orton (Tables) - ***1/4
12/19/10 Kane vs. Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio (TLC) - ****1/4
12/19/10 John Cena vs. Wade Barrett (Chairs) - ***1/4

Every match hit atleast ***, even the damn women's match, apart from the Santino/Kozlov vs. Nexus match. Sheamus and John Morrison put on a show-stealing match that has finally positioned JoMo for a legit main event program with the Miz at the Rumble, and the Smackdown World title TLC match was a chaotically entertaining spotfest in all the right ways. One of the best PPVs from the WWE this year for sure.

Oh, and coming soon later tonight or tomorrow: Ratings for ROH Final Battle 2010, recent NOAH, ROH, NJPW, and more.

More or less agree with the ratings, except I might've given John vs Barrett a ****, but that's just me enjoying the match quite a lot.

Also, what makes you so sure we'll be seeing Morrison vs Miz at the Rumble? We could easily be seeing WWE blowing the match on a regular RAW like they did with Undertaker / Mysterio in 2009?

Just finished this past Saturday's ROH Final Battle iPPV, very good show that started off slow but more than paid off with the double main event. Here are the ratings:

ROH Final Battle 2010
12/18/10 Kenny King/Rhett Titus vs. Kyle O'Reilly/Adam Cole - ***
12/18/10 Colt Cabana vs. TJ Perkins - **
12/18/10 Sara Del Rey/Serena Deeb vs. Amazing Kong/Daizee Haze - **1/2
12/18/10 Sonjay Dutt vs. Eddie Edwards - **3/4
12/18/10 Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels - ***
12/18/10 Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli/Shane Hagadorn vs. Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe/Papa Briscoe - ***1/4
12/18/10 Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong - ****
12/18/10 El Generico vs. Kevin Steen (Fight Without Honor) - ****1/2

More of my thoughts overall on the show can be found here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=2688251#post2688251

I think I'm going to legit order a replay. It's only $15 and I love supporting ROH. Least I can do is buy their main show that is 1/5 the price of WWE's major show.

Just finished dling the show about 30 minutes ago. Good to know I can expect awesomeness as usual.

Definitely, you can probably skip a few of the undercard matches, but the last 90 minutes or so are great. Steenerico Fight Without Honor is probably a MOTYC.

I think I'm going to legit order a replay. It's only $15 and I love supporting ROH. Least I can do is buy their main show that is 1/5 the price of WWE's major show.

I've been a bit broke lately but I'll probably buy the DVD for this show when it comes out, I try to make sure my wrestling dollar goes to companies like ROH, PWG, DGUSA, and EVOLVE.

How great is EVOLVE? My girlfriend got me their first 5 shows for Christmas. I had seen them before, but man are they awesome. Definitely my promotion of the year with DGUSA and ROH right behind

I still haven't gotten around to EVOLVE 5 yet, how is it? I'm excited for the Danielson-Munenori Sawa main event.

I still haven't gotten around to EVOLVE 5 yet, how is it? I'm excited for the Danielson-Munenori Sawa main event.

Y'know, I just looked at the back of the case and I don't think I have seen it yet. Sorry for the lie, maybe I'll check it tomorrow and let you know. It's also got Chuckie T vs. Quack and O'Reilly vs Ricochet. I have fallen hard for O'Reilly because of EVOLVE

Yeah I heard O'Reilly-Ricochet actually stole the show so I'll have to watch it tonight or tomorrow. Kind of wish they'd cut down on the amount of matches and give certain matches more time though.

Yeah I heard O'Reilly-Ricochet actually stole the show so I'll have to watch it tonight or tomorrow. Kind of wish they'd cut down on the amount of matches and give certain matches more time though.

I can agree with that. Most of the matches feel pretty right to me. My only issue is that I can't stand Brad Allen and it always feels like he gets the longest non-ME matches. He is just painfully generic in the ring and his matches feel like they last forever, and not in a good way.

Just finished up watching the latest non-internet PPV from Dragon Gate USA, Untouchable. Here are the ratings:

Dragon Gate USA: Untouchable 2010
9/25/10 BxB Hulk vs. Mike Quackenbush vs. Akira Tozawa - ***
9/25/10 SHINGO vs. Dragon Kid - ***3/4
9/25/10 Jimmy Jacobs vs. Jon Moxley (Street Fight) - ***1/2
9/25/10 Chuck Taylor vs. Drake Younger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Rich Swann - **3/4
9/25/10 Naruki Doi/Masato Yoshino vs. CIMA/Ricochet - ***3/4

Great show, better than the Bushido i-PPV probably. Ricochet looks to be on the verge of breaking out in almost every indy he works. Really not a bad match on the show, can't ask for much more consistent quality from a 2 hour show that's only $20.

So I just got done with EVOLVE 5, here's what I thought, match by match:

Taylor vs. Quackenbush: Pretty solid, Taylor looked good as always, not sure how I felt about the finish. Quack is good, but I'm not as into him as a lot of others seem to be.

Up in Smoke vs. Aeroform: Very good tag match. I enjoy Cheech and Cloudy more and more every time I see them and I love seeing them get pushed as the top team in EVOLVE

Jacobs vs. Cole: Cole looked like a million bucks against Jacobs, who really seems to be the guy they are building the company around.

Callihan vs. Younger: Blegh. I couldn't find official times online and didn't check on the DVD, but this match went at least 5 minutes too long. Neither guy has impressed me thus far, and this did nothing to help. I actually fast forwarded through the end because I couldn't take any more.

Allen vs. Gargano vs. Akuma vs. Moxley vs. Frightmare vs. Swann: Very fun 6 man match that brought the crowd back up after the shit sandwich before it. Everyone came out looking great which is hard to do in a match like this. Oh, and Allen had an epic botch near the start to just add to the list of reasons why I hate him.

Kong vs. Martinez: Typical match of trying to take Kong down but she's too big and strong. Cheap DQ ended it to make sure Martinez keeps the belt and that we probably won't see Kong in EVOLVE again for a while at least.

O'Reilly vs. Ricochet: I cannot figure out why this match didn't get the time that Callihan/Younger got. Excellent match that I would have loved to see last 5 more minutes. Both men worked hard and it really showed. These two are the future of independent wrestling.

Danielson vs. Sawa: Wow. This was a battle. Stiff strikes, painful submissions; these guys were definitely feeling the aftereffects of this match the next day. A perfect way for Danielson to say goodbye to the indies and I can't wait to see more of Sawa.

You will love this show, X. The tag match, 6 man, and the two final matches should all be *** at least in my book.

Random update time! Been getting back into the swing of watching lots of wrasslin' after a bit of a sabbatical from the world of indy and puro for the last few months. Let's get right to some random ratings then, the most recent updates to my star ratings blog which you can always check out here: http://xfearbefore.blogspot.com/

It's updated usually on a daily basis with new ratings, and I try to be as up-to-date with all ongoing promotions as possible. Will take a few weeks to catch up on all the NOAH/NJPW/ROH/PWG/EVOLVE/CHIKARA shows I've missed out on the last few months, so let's get right to it:

WWE
12/21/10 Rey Mysterio/Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio/Jack Swagger - ***

Excellent tag match from the live Smackdown this week, one of the better TV matches the WWE has had in awhile.

TNA
12/23/10 Doug Williams vs. AJ Styles (Iron Man) - ***1/4

Another solid outing between these two on Impact this week, not as good as their PPV match but still top notch stuff for the time given. Their next match should be great.

ROH
4/2/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Brian Kendrick - ***3/4
4/2/05 James Gibson vs. Roderick Strong - ***1/4
4/2/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Black Tiger IV - ***
4/2/05 Samoa Joe/Jay Lethal vs. Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer - ***
4/2/05 Austin Aries vs. Homicide - ***
3/19/10 Petey Williams vs. Austin Aries - ***
3/19/10 Tyler Black/Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe vs. Chris Hero/Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards - ***1/2
3/20/10 Kevin Steen vs. Player Dos - ***
3/20/10 Chris Hero vs. El Generico - ***1/2
3/20/10 Davey Richards vs. Kenny Omega - ****1/4
7/22/10 Tyler Black vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ***1/4
7/22/10 Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards vs. Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe - ***1/2
7/24/10 Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe vs. Christian Able/Josh Raymond - ***1/4
7/24/10 Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong - ***1/2
7/24/10 Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards vs. El Generico/Colt Cabana - ***
7/24/10 Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli vs. Young Bucks - ***
7/24/10 Tyler Black vs. Kevin Steen - ****1/4
8/27/10 Davey Richards vs. Kevin Steen - ***1/2
8/27/10 Tyler Black vs. Eddie Edwards - ***1/2

Lots of ROH ratings for a show from 2005 and a couple of 2010 ROH shows I hadn't gotten around to yet, mainly Epic Encounter III, Bluegrass Brawl, Salvation, and Champion's Challenge. Got the next few events lined up as well. Best of the bunch had to be the Davey Richards-Kenny Omega match from Epic Encounter, which while not quite as good as their PWG match a month prior was still phenomenal, and a Kevin Steen-Tyler Black match that blew away all expectations going in and has to be considered one of the best ROH main events of 2010, really brutal and sick match that has firmly cemented Steen's ascent to the main event scene.

PWG
9/4/10 Claudio Castagnoli vs. Ricochet - ***1/2
9/4/10 El Generico vs. Akira Tozawa - ***
9/4/10 Christopher Daniels vs. Chris Hero - ***1/4
9/5/10 Roderick Strong vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ***
9/5/10 Chris Hero vs. Akira Tozawa - ****
9/5/10 Chuck Taylor/Brian Cage/Ryan Taylor vs. Rocky Romero/Ricochet/Johnny Goodtime - ***1/4
9/5/10 Paul London/El Generico vs. Brandon Cutler/Dustin Cutler - ***1/4

Ratings for both nights of the PWG 2010 Battle of Los Angeles tournament, which was highlighted by an excellent Chris Hero-Akira Tozawa match that pretty much put Tozawa on everyone's radar after getting rave reviews from Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez who were in attendance. Give that match a few more minutes and it's a match of the year contender. Ricochet and Claudio also had a terrific match in the opening round.

Dragon Gate USA
9/25/10 BxB Hulk vs. Mike Quackenbush vs. Akira Tozawa - ***
9/25/10 SHINGO vs. Dragon Kid - ***3/4
9/25/10 Jimmy Jacobs vs. Jon Moxley (Street Fight) - ***1/2
9/25/10 Chuck Taylor vs. Drake Younger vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Rich Swann - **3/4
9/25/10 Naruki Doi/Masato Yoshino vs. CIMA/Ricochet - ***3/4

Ratings for the last DGUSA non-live PPV, not the i-PPV Bushido, but Untouchable 2010 which was filmed in September. More excellent wresting, just as you'd expect from the Dragon Gate crew.

NOAH
9/26/10 Kotaro Suzuki vs. Atsushi Aoki - ***1/4
9/26/10 Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. KENTA -
****1/4
9/26/10 Yoshihiro Takayama/Takuma Sano vs. Kensuke Sasaki/Katsuhiko Nakajima - ***
9/26/10 Takashi Sugiura vs. Go Shiozaki - ****

Ratings for the 9/26 show which was very good and featured two excellent match ups, one your typical mind-blowingly awesome junior heavyweight action in the Kanemaru-KENTA GHC Jr title match, the other a typically excellent main event match between longtime rivals Shiozaki and Sugiura. Just a few more fantastic matches to add to the calender year for NOAH.

NJPW
8/15/10 Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Go Shiozaki - ****1/2
8/15/10 Satoshi Kojima vs. Hirooki Goto - ***
8/15/10 Satoshi Kojima vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - ***1/2

Ratings for the last night of New Japan's G1 Climax tournament over the summer, finally got around to it. Shinsuke Nakamura and Go Shiozaki put on one of the best and most critically acclaimed matches o the year in Japan, an absolute fucking battle to the death is the only way to desribe that stiff, brutal and jaw-dropping match that saw both men more physically drained by the end of the match than I have ever seen two wrestlers in my entire wrestling-viewing lifetime. Phenomenal match-up.

WCW/NWA
8/31/83 Harley Race vs. Ric Flair - ****
12/17/00 Shannon Moore/Shane Helms vs. Kaz Hayashi/Yun Yang vs. Jamie Knoble/Evan Karagias (Ladder) - ****

Two four star classics, the first being an early encounter on Mid-Atlantic television between Harley Race and Ric Flair only a few months before their Starrcade match-up, the other being one of the last great matches WCW ever had in the excellent triangle-ladder match from Starrcade 2000, the only highlight from that dismal show.

And that does it for now. I'm off to get piss-drunk and eat a delicious Christmas Eve dinner, happy holidays everyone!

Well, I did my first match review, thanks to a match recommendation by KB.

Sting vs. Cactus Jack Falls Count Anywhere
WCW Beach Blast, June 20, 1992
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAFG6bqVEGI

I guess I’ll write my own little review in the comments.

Okay, Sting looks REALLY weird in pink. I mean really weird.

Basic back and forth fighting, until Sting gets the backslide for 2, then does a SWEET slam onto the ramp, followed by a painful one-handed Bulldog. That didn’t look like it hurt at all *sarcasm*. Sting attempts a leap on Jack but misses and hurts his balls. Jack then jumps off the ropes for a mediocre elbow drop for 2. The announcer: “In WCW, the floors are ALL concrete!” Duh. Jack hits a nice neckbreaker, but it looks like he hurt himself in the process. Nice back and forth flow going here. Jack gets a 2-count after the neckbreaker. Wish I knew a bit of the story behind this. Jack hits an awkward looking Sunset Flip on the concrete for 2. That appeared to be a bit botched there, but whatever. Announcer: “Both men have not made it into the ring yet” Exactly WHAT match are you watching? Last I checked, they both were in the ring, just not at the same time. Sting gets a sweet shot to Jack’s head on the barricade. Damn, Jack sold those amazingly. I love the ref’s reaction right there. Jack gets a Irish Whip on Sting into the barricade. I can’t get over how different Sting looked then. HOLY CRAP STING THREW JACK OVER THE BARRICADE! That can NOT be an easy thing to do. Nice suplex in the crowd by Sting. Great match so far, with no apparent winner yet. Suplex got a 2-count. The ref seems to count faster than other refs. Okay, now they are on the other side of the barricade. Wondering when that chair will be used. Back in the ring, and Jack gets a SWEET clothesline on Sting. Jack attemps to hit a running diving headbutt, but it doesn’t really connect. Bad camera angle on that move. Okay, really odd camera shot with Sting looking like he’s possessed or something. That wasn’t freaky at all. Jack hits a nice running shoulder on Sting in the corner. I am just loving this match. Surprised no weapons have been used yet. Now we get a resting submission by Jack. Cmon Jack, at least make it look like you’re trying. Sting pulls a Czena and gets out of the hold with some sick elbows to Jack’s head. Now Sting is unloading on Jack. Still can’t tell who is going to win this thing. Ref just did a funny little hand wave. I quite like this referee. SWEET clothesline by Jack to send them both over the ropes. I can not get over the great back and forth flow of this match. Jack gives us a creepy smile. I find the announcer that is not JR to be annoying. He kind of sounds like the Hulkster. Sting gets thrown into the barricade, and then kicks Jack in the face. That wasn’t a predictable move. Okay, I didn’t see what just happened because of a really stupid camera cut. I think it was a clothesline by Sting, but I’m not sure. And Jack has the chair. About time. Jack shoves the chair into the gut, and then SLAMS it on Sting’s back. That looked quite painful. And another chairshot to the back, but Jack didn’t do a good job with it. I guess he’s in love with the chair now. I wonder who is going to make the wedding invitations. Jack isn’t doing a good job with those chair shots. The first one was great but the second and third were not high quality. Jack does a fun little taunt after dropping the chair. Jack gets a semi-Mandible Claw on Sting while walking to no apparent spot. Sting gets a nice back suplex, and gets back some momentum. STILL can not tell who is going to win this, and that’s amazing. Back suplex got a very close 2 by the fast-counting ref. They both hit right hands at the same time, which is pretty cool. Jack pins Sting for 2, then Sting rolls him up for 2. Sting gets his chest SLAMMED into the barricade by Foley in a sweet reversal. Jack kind of hits a piledriver on Sting, but I think his knee gave way. Jack’s up on the second rope, and this could fail epically. It failed. I’m not sure if Sting hit him on the way down, or if Sting just rolled out of the way, but either way, it failed. Okay, he just rolled. Thank you announcer. Now they are back on the ramp, and I’m guessing that it will finish up around there. Wow, Sting just unloaded with some sweet chops to Jack, followed by a nice powerslam. Sting has some amazing upper body strength. Sting has a chair, and the crowd is going insane here. How is Jack not down after 2 chair shots. Sting’s chair shots are much better than Jack’s. Sting hits Jack in the leg with the chair and tries to get the Scorpion Deathlock, but Jack reverses it, and they roll off the ramp. Woah, sweet overhead camera view there. I still don’t have a clue who will win, and there is a little under 2 minutes left on the Youtube video. That’s an amazing feat for me right there. Jack gets a mediocre Double-Arm DDT on the ramp. Sting kicks out, and the crowd is pretty dead. Sting just hit a SWEET running clothesline, and he’s going top rope. He hits yet another amazing clothesline from the top rope, and gets the win with it. Great match.

RATING: A I’m gonna go with the same grade KB gave. The only bad part of this match was Foley’s chair shots, and that’s just being anal about it. Up until the very end, I could not tell who would win. Great match, and a definite must-see in my book.

Okay, for my next review, I really need to be less talkative. A lot less talkative.

Well, I did my first match review, thanks to a match recommendation by KB.

Sting vs. Cactus Jack Falls Count Anywhere
WCW Beach Blast, June 20, 1992
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAFG6bqVEGI

I guess I’ll write my own little review in the comments.

Okay, Sting looks REALLY weird in pink. I mean really weird.

Basic back and forth fighting, until Sting gets the backslide for 2, then does a SWEET slam onto the ramp, followed by a painful one-handed Bulldog. That didn’t look like it hurt at all *sarcasm*. Sting attempts a leap on Jack but misses and hurts his balls. Jack then jumps off the ropes for a mediocre elbow drop for 2. The announcer: “In WCW, the floors are ALL concrete!” Duh. Jack hits a nice neckbreaker, but it looks like he hurt himself in the process. Nice back and forth flow going here. Jack gets a 2-count after the neckbreaker. Wish I knew a bit of the story behind this. Jack hits an awkward looking Sunset Flip on the concrete for 2. That appeared to be a bit botched there, but whatever. Announcer: “Both men have not made it into the ring yet” Exactly WHAT match are you watching? Last I checked, they both were in the ring, just not at the same time. Sting gets a sweet shot to Jack’s head on the barricade. Damn, Jack sold those amazingly. I love the ref’s reaction right there. Jack gets a Irish Whip on Sting into the barricade. I can’t get over how different Sting looked then. HOLY CRAP STING THREW JACK OVER THE BARRICADE! That can NOT be an easy thing to do. Nice suplex in the crowd by Sting. Great match so far, with no apparent winner yet. Suplex got a 2-count. The ref seems to count faster than other refs. Okay, now they are on the other side of the barricade. Wondering when that chair will be used. Back in the ring, and Jack gets a SWEET clothesline on Sting. Jack attemps to hit a running diving headbutt, but it doesn’t really connect. Bad camera angle on that move. Okay, really odd camera shot with Sting looking like he’s possessed or something. That wasn’t freaky at all. Jack hits a nice running shoulder on Sting in the corner. I am just loving this match. Surprised no weapons have been used yet. Now we get a resting submission by Jack. Cmon Jack, at least make it look like you’re trying. Sting pulls a Czena and gets out of the hold with some sick elbows to Jack’s head. Now Sting is unloading on Jack. Still can’t tell who is going to win this thing. Ref just did a funny little hand wave. I quite like this referee. SWEET clothesline by Jack to send them both over the ropes. I can not get over the great back and forth flow of this match. Jack gives us a creepy smile. I find the announcer that is not JR to be annoying. He kind of sounds like the Hulkster. Sting gets thrown into the barricade, and then kicks Jack in the face. That wasn’t a predictable move. Okay, I didn’t see what just happened because of a really stupid camera cut. I think it was a clothesline by Sting, but I’m not sure. And Jack has the chair. About time. Jack shoves the chair into the gut, and then SLAMS it on Sting’s back. That looked quite painful. And another chairshot to the back, but Jack didn’t do a good job with it. I guess he’s in love with the chair now. I wonder who is going to make the wedding invitations. Jack isn’t doing a good job with those chair shots. The first one was great but the second and third were not high quality. Jack does a fun little taunt after dropping the chair. Jack gets a semi-Mandible Claw on Sting while walking to no apparent spot. Sting gets a nice back suplex, and gets back some momentum. STILL can not tell who is going to win this, and that’s amazing. Back suplex got a very close 2 by the fast-counting ref. They both hit right hands at the same time, which is pretty cool. Jack pins Sting for 2, then Sting rolls him up for 2. Sting gets his chest SLAMMED into the barricade by Foley in a sweet reversal. Jack kind of hits a piledriver on Sting, but I think his knee gave way. Jack’s up on the second rope, and this could fail epically. It failed. I’m not sure if Sting hit him on the way down, or if Sting just rolled out of the way, but either way, it failed. Okay, he just rolled. Thank you announcer. Now they are back on the ramp, and I’m guessing that it will finish up around there. Wow, Sting just unloaded with some sweet chops to Jack, followed by a nice powerslam. Sting has some amazing upper body strength. Sting has a chair, and the crowd is going insane here. How is Jack not down after 2 chair shots. Sting’s chair shots are much better than Jack’s. Sting hits Jack in the leg with the chair and tries to get the Scorpion Deathlock, but Jack reverses it, and they roll off the ramp. Woah, sweet overhead camera view there. I still don’t have a clue who will win, and there is a little under 2 minutes left on the Youtube video. That’s an amazing feat for me right there. Jack gets a mediocre Double-Arm DDT on the ramp. Sting kicks out, and the crowd is pretty dead. Sting just hit a SWEET running clothesline, and he’s going top rope. He hits yet another amazing clothesline from the top rope, and gets the win with it. Great match.

RATING: A I’m gonna go with the same grade KB gave. The only bad part of this match was Foley’s chair shots, and that’s just being anal about it. Up until the very end, I could not tell who would win. Great match, and a definite must-see in my book.

Okay, for my next review, I really need to be less talkative. A lot less talkative.

That's cool and all Noah...but why again did you post this in my ratings thread?

Noah if you gave the same grade as KB, you must of obviously read the review and knew who'd win. Just something that was bugging me.

Noah if you gave the same grade as KB, you must of obviously read the review and knew who'd win. Just something that was bugging me.

I didn't really try to give the same grade. I forgot who won the match while watching it. I did read the review before seeing the match, but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back