X's Reviews/Match Ratings

12/18/10 Kenny King/Rhett Titus vs. Kyle O'Reilly/Adam Cole - ***
12/18/10 Colt Cabana vs. TJ Perkins - **
12/18/10 Sara Del Rey/Serena Deeb vs. Amazing Kong/Daizee Haze - **1/2
12/18/10 Sonjay Dutt vs. Eddie Edwards - **3/4
12/18/10 Homicide vs. Christopher Daniels - ***
12/18/10 Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli/Shane Hagadorn vs. Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe/Papa Briscoe - ***1/4
12/18/10 Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong - ****
12/18/10 El Generico vs. Kevin Steen (Fight Without Honor) - ****1/2

I FINALLY got to watch this over the weekend. I thought it was a great show, and despite worries people had about it, was definitely a card worth Final Battle.

The opening tag match was great stuff. I love O'Reilly and Cole is excellent as well. Add in ANX who are doing well growing from being Aries' lackeys to credible Tag Title contenders and you have a great match. I have it right with the 6 man tag as far as my favorite matches from the show, right behind the main events.

The Cabana/Perkins match was weird for me. I feel like it went from feeling out stuff to the finish with no substance in between. One minute they are doing the fun rolling around stuff, the next Colt is getting his hand raised. It wasn't bad, but left a lot to be desired.

The women's match was decent, surprised me that the heels went over.

I wasn't that into the Dutt/Edwards match and it seemed to drag a bit for me. Can't wait to see what kind of push Eddie is going to get, however, since they were putting him over on commentary the whole match.

The 6 man tag was fun. It gave us a new twist on a feud that we saw for much of 2010 and was just a good old let the good guys beat up the bad guys finish that wrestling is largely built around. No one will call it a 5 star classic, but it was a good, fun match.

The main event I have mixed feelings on. Up until the end, that match was amazing. There were a few moments where I was convinced that Davey had won a match that happened 2 months ago and I know he didn't win.

But from the point that Davey dropped the last ankle lock on, I have issues. Now, I don't know if the concussion was legit or not, but I have problems either way. If it was legit, they should have had Roddy lock in the submission right away and end it. He should not have taken more bumps if he had been concussed. If it was a work, however, that was shitty booking and it all came off terribly.

The Fight Without Honor was excellent. It was brutal, nothing came off as too contrived, and the ending was poetic. The only complaints I had here was that I didn't need Corino and Cabana getting involved and Steen's jawing with the fans instead of going for the win in a match with his career on the line. I'm about 90% sure that chair shot at the end was to the shoulder, not the head.

Overall, it was a great show, I thought. Pretty much right there with you as far as ratings.

Just posted up my first puro review on Scott Keith's blog:

http://www.rspwfaq.com/2011/02/22/noah-the-first-navigation-tour-2011-11511/#more-3972

Check it out if you get the time, feedback always welcome.

I'll be doing a regular update of this thread later tonight with a slew of new ratings, most from reviews but several not. Stay tuned.

Oh and by the way if you check out the first post in this thread I now have all of the reviews I've written organized in a neat little Table of Contents that I'll keep updated.

So, massive ratings update time here. These are from a ton of reviews as well as many other matches I watched outside of the shows I reviewed and rated on their own. Let's get to it.

WWE
7/23/84 Tito Santana vs. Cowboy Bob Orton - **** (revised from ***3/4)
11/26/86 Tito Santana vs. Jake Roberts - ***1/4
3/3/97 Owen Hart vs. Davey Boy Smith (European Title Finals) - ****1/2
5/26/97 Owen Hart/Davey Boy Smith vs. Shawn Michaels/Steve Austin - ***1/2
6/11/01 Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle (Cage) - ****1/4
5/27/02 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam (Ladder) - ****
7/1/02 Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy (Ladder) - ***1/4
10/7/02 Kane vs. Chris Jericho/Christian vs. Jeff Hardy/Rob Van Dam vs. Bubba Ray Dudley/Spike Dudley (TLC) - ***3/4
1/18/03 Jamie Noble vs. Bryan Danielson - ***
11/29/10 The Miz vs. Jerry Lawler (TLC) - ***
2/14/11 John Cena vs. CM Punk - ***
2/14/11 The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan - ***
2/18/11 John Cena/Randy Orton/Edge/Rey Mysterio/John Morrison/R-Truth vs. CM Punk/Dolph Ziggler/Kane/Sheamus/Wade Barrett/Drew McIntyre - ***1/2
2/20/11 Alberto Del Rio vs. Kofi Kingston - ***
2/20/11 Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. Wade Barrett vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big Show (Elimination Chamber) - ***3/4
2/20/11 The Miz vs. Jerry Lawler - ***
2/20/11 John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. Sheamus vs. R-Truth (Elimination Chamber) - ****1/4
2/24/11 Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase - ***1/2

Ratings from shows I didn't review include an excellent DBD-DiBiase match from Superstars last week, the really fun 12 man tag match from Smackdown's 600th episode. Also here are a slew of TV matches from the late 90s-early 00s, lots of gimmick matches.

TNA
2/24/11 Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Kurt Angle - ***

Rating for the main event of last week's iMPACT!, which was a damn good TV match.

ROH
10/16/10 Homicide vs. Kevin Steen - ***1/2
10/16/10 Colt Cabana vs. Steve Corino (I Quit) - ***1/4
10/16/10 Davey Richards vs. Christopher Daniels - ****
2/14/11 Homicide vs. Mark Briscoe - ***
2/21/11 Chris Hero vs. Kenny King - ***1/2
2/26/11 Davey Richards vs. Colt Cabana - ***1/4
2/26/11 Roderick Strong vs. Homicide (Street Fight) - ***
2/26/11 Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kenny King/Rhett Titus - ***1/4
2/26/11 Christopher Daniels vs. Eddie Edwards (2/3 Falls) - ****1/4
2/26/11 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe - ***3/4

Ratings for a few HDNet matches and the 9th Anniversary show as well as the Richards vs. Daniels show from last October.

WCW
11/18/95 Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***3/4
3/15/99 Billy Kidman vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. - ***3/4

Two random Nitro/Saturday Night matches from WCW past.

NOAH
1/10/04 KENTA/Naomichi Marufuji vs. El Samurai/Wataru Inoue - ****
5/8/05 KENTA/Naomichi Marufuji vs. Ikuto Hidaka/Minoru Fujita - ****1/2
11/5/05 Takeshi Morishima/Mohammed Yone vs. KENTA/Katsuyori Shibata - ****1/4
3/4/07 Takeshi Morishima vs. KENTA - ***1/4
1/15/11 Kotaro Suzuki/Yoshinari Ogawa vs. Eddie Edwards/Bobby Fish - ***1/2
1/15/11 Kensuke Sasaki vs. Takuma Sano - ***1/2
1/15/11 Yoshihiro Takayama vs. KENTA - ***3/4
1/15/11 Naomichi Marufuji/Atsushi Aoki vs. Atsushi Kotoge/Daisuke Harada - ****
1/15/11 Takashi Sugiura vs. Bison Smith - ***1/2
1/23/11 Jun Akiyama/Naomichi Marufuji/Shuhei Taniguchi vs. Kensuke Sasaki/Katsuhiko Nakajima/Kento Miyahara - ***
1/23/11 Bobby Fish/Eddie Edwards/Bison Smith vs. Go Shiozaki/Kotaro Suzuki/Yoshinari Ogawa - ***1/2
1/29/11 Kensuke Sasaki/Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Takeshi Morishima/Shuhei Taniguchi - ***1/2
1/29/11 Takashi Sugiura/Naomichi Marufuji/Atsushi Aoki vs. Jun Akiyama/Yoshihiro Takayama/Bison Smith - ***1/2
1/29/11 Kotaro Suzuki vs. Eddie Edwards - ****3/4

Ratings for all of the January NOAH shows, including a fucking mind-blowing match between Kotaro Suzuki and Eddie Edwards that I nearly rated at five stars.

NJPW
12/14/92 Great Muta vs. Hiroshi Hase - ****1/4
1/22/11 Jushin Liger vs. La Sombra (2/3 Falls) - ***1/2
1/22/11 Mistico/Prince Devitt/Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Averno/Tetsuya Naito/Shinsuke Nakamura - ***3/4
1/23/11 Mistico vs. Averno (2/3 Falls) - ***1/4
1/23/11 Kota Ibushi/Kenny Omega vs. Prince Devitt/Ryusuke Taguchi - ***3/4
1/30/11 Shinsuke Nakamura/Takashi Iizuka/Toru Yano vs. Yuji Nagata/Hiroyoshi Tenzan/Wataru Inoue - ***
1/30/11 Prince Devitt/Ryusuke Taguchi vs. NOSAWA Rongai/Taichi - ***1/4
1/30/11 Hiroshi Tanahashi/Hirooki Goto vs. Tetsuya Naito/Yujiro Takahashi - ***
1/30/11 Satoshi Kojima vs. Togi Makabe - ***1/4

Ratings for all of the January NJPW shows.

AJPW
3/26/95 Kenta Kobashi vs. Mitsuharu Misawa - ****3/4
10/25/95 Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Kenta Kobashi - ****1/2
3/31/96 Kenta Kobashi vs. Mitsuharu Misawa - ****1/4
4/19/97 Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Kenta Kobashi - ****1/4
10/21/97 Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Kenta Kobashi - ****1/2
4/15/00 Kenta Kobashi vs. Mitsuharu Misawa - ****1/2
1/2/11 Kaz Hayashi vs. Minoru Tanaka - ****

A WHOLE LOTTA Kobashi/Misawa rated here, most of them nearly five star encounters. Also rated here is an excellent Jr. title match between Kaz Hayashi and Minoru Tanaka from a month and a half ago. Expect lots more AJPW ratings in 2011 as I've added them back to the list of promotions I'm going to follow.

Dragon Gate
12/21/10 Shingo Takagi/YAMATO/Cyber Kong vs. BxB Hulk/PAC/Super Shisa - ***1/2
12/21/10 Masaaki Mochizuki/Don Fujii vs. Susumu Yokosuka/K-ness - ***3/4
12/21/10 Naruki Doi/Gamma vs. CIMA/Masato Yoshino - ***1/2

Ratings from a Dragon Gate show in December at Korakuen.

Dragon Gate USA
9/25/10 Bryan Danielson vs. YAMATO - ****1/4

This was the dark main event of DGUSA's September event, which didn't air on PPV and was only released on DVD. Finally got around to watching it, and it's brilliant, Danielson as always giving it his all and bringing out the best in YAMATO.

NEW
10/1/10 Daniel Bryan vs. Shelton Benjamin - ***1/2

NEW stands for New England Wrestling, and this was Danielson's last indies appearance after re-signing with the WWE, and what a great opponent to go out with in Shelton Benjamin. Very good little match.

AAA
6/13/08 Bryan Danielson/Jack Evans/Teddy Hart vs. Extreme Tiger/Halloween/TJ Extreme vs. Crazy Boy/Ricky Marvin/Ultimo Gladiador (Elimination) - ***1/4

Random elimination tag match from 2008's Triplemania.

DDT
10/24/10 Kota Ibushi vs. Hikaru Sato - ***1/4
11/14/10 Kota Ibushi/Kenny Omega vs. Prince Devitt/Ryusuke Taguchi - ***
11/14/10 HARASHIMA vs. Hikaru Sato - ***1/2

Ratings for a few episodes of DDT Fantasia, including a very good title change as HARASHIMA dropped the KO-D Openweight title to Hikaru Sato.

NEWF
9/27/91 Sabu vs. Rob Zakowski - ***1/2

Zakowski is Rob Van Dam, and these two were already great together all the way back in the indies in 1991. I've got alot of rare Sabu indy matches from the early 90s I'm going to be watching as Sabu was actually quite good until he turned into a botch/3-move machine.

That's it for now. Insert blog plug here, yadda yadda, see ya next time.

X, your usually the guy to go to for a question about puro stuff. So, now that he has signed with the WWE I want to try to get into him, so can you recommend to me a few of the best matches of Mistico? Thanks.

SUPER DUPER MASSIVE RATINGS UPDATE OF DOOOOOOOOOM!

Took a break from reviewing full shows this week to start cracking into my external hard-drive full of random single matches I downloaded ages ago. Let's DO THIS SHIT!

WWE
7/21/03 Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels - ***1/2
9/18/03 Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar (Iron Man) - ****1/2
12/4/03 Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit - ****1/4
12/29/03 Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels - ***3/4
2/16/04 Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels - ***3/4
4/12/04 Chris Benoit/Shawn Michaels/Mick Foley/Shelton Benjamin vs. Triple H/Ric Flair/Randy Orton/Batista - ****
7/26/04 Chris Benoit vs. Triple H (Iron Man) - ***1/2
5/2/05 Shawn Michaels vs. Shelton Benjamin - ****
9/9/05 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio (Cage) - ***1/2
1/16/06 Edge vs. Ric Flair (TLC) - ****
7/3/06 Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena vs. Edge (No DQ) - ***
6/8/07 Edge vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/2
12/10/07 Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito (Ladder) - ***1/4
2/11/08 Jeff Hardy vs. Shawn Michaels - ***1/2
1/12/09 Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena - ***1/2

Whole lot of random Raw/Smackdown matches I never got around to seeing for some reason or another. Finally got around to seeing the Benoit/Angle Iron Man match, amazing stuff. Also watched the Trips/Benoit Iron Man and was quite disappointed, though it was still good. Other highlights include a fantastic 8 man tag from April of '04, and a few other gimmick matches.

WCW
3/16/97 Eddie Guerrero vs. Dean Malenko (No DQ) - ****

Watched an old Guerrero-Malenko comp I had lying around, so there are a lot of new Guerrero/Malenko matches rated here, mainly from ECW though. Already had their great 2/3 falls match and their April match rated though.

TNA
3/17/04 AJ Styles vs. Abyss (Ladder) - ***3/4
6/9/06 Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels (UWF-TNA) - ****1/2

Watched the rare triple-threat that Joe, Styles, and Daniels had at a UWF-TNA cross-promotional house show and it was probably just as good as any of their other 3-ways, if a bit shorter. Stunning stuff really. I've got a bunch more UWF-TNA house shows, so expect more.

ECW
5/19/95 Eddie Guerrero vs. Dean Malenko - ***1/4
5/20/95 Dean Malenko vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***
5/20/95 Eddie Guerrero vs. Dean Malenko - ***3/4
7/21/95 Eddie Guerrero vs. Dean Malenko - ***3/4
7/28/95 Dean Malenko vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***1/2

A whole lot more Guerrero/Malenko matches from their great ECW rivalry, including a best of 3 series they wrestled from 5/20/95 to 5/21/95 at a few different house shows, really good fancam footage from RF.

CMLL
3/21/08 Perro Aguayo Jr. vs. Hector Garza (Hair vs. Hair) - ***1/2

Some random lucha from '08. Pretty good stuff made even better by an INSANE crowd that was so into it that by the end when Garza lost you could literally see children SOBBING because their hero's hair had to be cut.

PWG
12/11/10 Willie Mack vs. Peter Avalon - ***1/4
12/11/10 Roderick Strong vs. Chuck Taylor - ***
12/11/10 Brandon Cutler/Dustin Cutler vs. Johnny Yuma/Johnny Goodtime - ***1/4
12/11/10 Matt Jackson/Nick Jackson vs. Ryan Taylor/Brian-Cage Taylor - ***1/4
12/11/10 Kevin Steen vs. Akira Tozawa - ****1/4
12/11/10 El Generico/Paul London vs. Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli - ***1/4

Ratings from the last PWG event of 2010, which I reviewed in full on my site. Steen vs. Tozawa is one of the most crazy and creative matches I've seen in a long time. You couldn't fucking pay me to take some of the bumps they did in that one.

CHIKARA
3/28/09 El Generico vs. Kota Ibushi vs. Jigsaw vs. Nick Jackson - ****1/4

Fucking INSANE spotfest to end all spotfests four-way from 2009 CHIKARA. I love technical wrestling, but this is just too fun to pass up. Probably the best CHIKARA match I've ever seen honestly.

wXw
8/3/09 Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Hero - ***1/4

I believe this was either the opening round or the finals of the 2009 16 Carat Gold tournament that the German promotion wXw holds every year. Good, long match but these two are capable of so much better.

IWA-MS
7/31/04 Bryan Danielson vs. Arik Cannon - ***1/4
7/1/05 CM Punk vs. Matt Sydal - ***1/2
1/12/06 Chris Hero vs. Trik Davis - ***
9/29/06 Davey Richards vs. Jigsaw - ***1/4
12/16/06 Low Ki vs. Necro Butcher (Knock Out or Tap Out) - ****
3/31/07 Chuck Taylor vs. Low Ki (Chicago Street Fight) - ***1/2

Lots more IWA-MS matches, including a fucking awesome Low Ki vs. Necro match where the only way to win is to either knock your opponent out or make them tap. Other assorted goodies as well.

AJPW
2/5/85 Riki Choshu/Animal Hamaguchi vs. Genichiro Tenryu/Motoshi Okuma - ***1/2
9/15/87 Masanobu Fuchi vs. Toshiaki Kawada - ***1/2
1/28/89 Dynamite Kid/Davey Boy Smith vs. Joe Malenko/Dean Malenko - ****
6/5/90 Stan Hansen vs. Steve Williams - ***1/2
10/21/92 Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Toshiaki Kawada - ****1/4
3/27/93 Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Toshiaki Kawada - ***3/4
9/4/99 Akira Taue vs. Hiroshi Hase - ***
4/14/00 Toshiaki Kawada vs. Mitsuharu Misawa - ****
7/1/07 Shuji Kondo vs. Chris Sabin - ***1/4

Some awesome stuff here including more a few more Misawa/Kawada matches I hadn't seen, as well as an awesome tag match between the British Bulldogs and the Malenko brothers from 'back in '89.

NJPW
7/30/82 Tiger Mask I vs. Bret Hart - ***3/4
6/9/87 Riki Choshu vs. Yoshiaki Fujiwara - ****
8/29/87 Akira Maeda vs. Yoshiaki Fujiwara - ***
5/3/93 Hulk Hogan vs. Great Muta - ***
10/9/95 Keiji Mutoh vs. Nobuhiko Takada - ***1/2
6/25/00 Koji Kanemoto/Minoru Tanaka vs. Shinjiro Otani/Tatsuhito Takaiwa - ***1/2
5/3/09 Yuji Nagata vs. Takashi Iizuka (Dog Collar Chain Death Match) - ***1/4
6/7/09 Tiger Mask IV vs. Prince Devitt - ***1/4
6/12/09 Kota Ibushi vs. YAMATO - ***1/4
6/13/09 Milano Collection AT vs. Atsushi Aoki - ***
6/13/09 Kota Ibushi vs. Jushin Liger - ***1/4
6/14/09 Koji Kanemoto vs. Prince Devitt - ****1/4
8/15/09 Tiger Mask IV vs. Mistico - ***

Lots more awesome New Japan stuff, including the brilliant finals to the 2009 BOSJ tournament between Kanemoto and Devitt, as well as a few matches from the big UWF-NJPW angle after the original UWF folded and Fujiwara and Maeda came back to New Japan. The match Fujiwara had in June of '87 with Riki Choshu was fucking crazy, some of the most brutal and stiff shots I've ever seen and by the end both guys are completely covered in each other's blood until finally Fujiwara wins by straight up KO'ing Choshu. What a battle.

NOAH
3/6/04 Jushin Liger vs. Makoto Hashi - ***3/4
11/28/04 Kenta Kobashi/KENTA vs. Takeshi Rikio/Naomichi Marufuji - ***3/4
12/4/04 Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. Takashi Sugiura - ****
12/4/04 Kenta Kobashi vs. The Gladiator - ****
6/4/09 Go Shiozaki vs. Chris Hero - ***1/2
6/4/09 KENTA vs. Ricky Marvin - ****1/4
6/13/09 Yoshihiro Takayama vs. Chris Hero - ***1/4
7/12/09 Atsushi Aoki/Kota Ibushi vs. KENTA/Taiji Ishimori - ****
1/9/10 Chris Hero vs. Takashi Sugiura - ***1/4
1/24/10 Jun Akiyama vs. Naomichi Marufuji - ***

Lots more NOAH fun, the best of which had to be the KENTA/Ricky Marvin GHC Jr. title match from June of '09 that I never got around to seeing at the time, which I was tempted to go even higher than the ****1/4 I gave it. Amazing action and the finish was absolute PERFECTION with KENTA continuously countering out of Marvin's moves into the Go 2 Sleep. Crazy. Other assorted tag team and singles goodness as well.

FMW
11/16/96 Hayabusa vs. TAKA Michinoku - ***3/4
12/13/98 Sabu/Rob Van Dam vs. Dudley Boys - ***

A few random FMW matches, including a rare ECW title change in FMW with Sabu/RVD beating the Dudleys for the belts in December of '98.

WAR
7/13/00 Genichiro Tenryu vs. Hayabusa - ***1/4

Random mini-dream match between Tenryu and Hayabusa in WAR after FMW folded. Good stuff.

Dragon Gate
9/17/04 CIMA vs. Susumu Yokosuka - ***3/4
12/16/04 Masaaki Mochizuki vs. CIMA - ***1/2

Random old Dragon Gate matches from 2004.

DDT
5/30/04 Poison Sawada JULIE vs. HERO! - ***1/4
11/2/04 MIKAMI vs. Poison Sawada JULIE - ***3/4
11/27/07 HARASHIMA vs. MIKAMI - ****1/2
9/28/08 Dick Togo vs. Sanshiro Tagaki (Cage Death Match) - ****
11/28/10 Hikaru Sato vs. Dick Togo - ****

Lots of good DDT stuff as this promotion has quickly become my favorite in Japan with their mix of bizarre comedy and incredible action. Highest here was a KO-D Openweight title match between DDT regulars HARASHIMA and MIKAMI from November of '07, which absolutely blew me the fuck away and if it was any longer than just 18 minutes it could have been rated even higher. Incredible mix of great wrestling and crazy spots with a ladder. Also here is Dick Togo's title win over Sato from last November, which was excellent.

ZERO-1
9/15/01 Masato Tanaka vs. Samoa Joe - ***
10/25/01 Shinjiro Otani vs. Yoshihiro Takayama - ***
7/28/02 Samoa Joe vs. Kintaro Kanemura - ***
2/19/04 Ikuto Hidaka/Dick Togo vs. Low Ki/Brian Kendrick - ***1/2
2/29/04 Masato Tanaka vs. The Gladiator - ***1/2

You can expect alot more ZERO-1 ratings and some reviews coming as well. Especially since the debut of Shinya Hashimoto's son earlier today for the promotion, which was major news all across the country and brought out one of the biggest wrestling crowds of the year.

MICHINOKU PRO
4/9/00 Jushin Liger vs. CIMA - ***1/4

The finals from the 2000 Super J Cup, which M-PRO held. They were exhausted by this point so it wasn't very long, but it was great while it lasted. CIMA is so awesome.

JAPW
5/22/10 Jushin Liger vs. Homicide - ***1/4

Random dream match that Jersey All Pro promoted last year with a Liger-Homicide main event.

IWA-EC
4/5/05 Mike Quackenbush vs. Chris Hero - ***
4/5/06 Chris Hero vs. Dick Togo (Ladder) - ***3/4

Few random IWA-EC matches, including a really fun ladder match between Chris Hero and Dick Togo.

NWA Grandslam
4/17/93 Lightning Kid vs. Sabu - ****1/4
7/10/93 Jerry Lynn vs. Sabu - ****1/4

Two AMAZING indy matches from 1993 involving Sabu, against both Jerry Lynn and the Lightning Kid (Sean Waltman). People who doubt Sabu's abilities need to go and find these two matches, because they show you just how fucking incredible Sabu was when he started and why he was one of the biggest draws on the indy scene in the early 90s. The match against the Lightning Kid was especially great with Waltman bleeding buckets. Awesome, awesome stuff that's quite rare.

NWC
10/29/94 Cactus Jack vs. Sabu (Desert Death Match) - ***1/4

More random Sabu indy stuff, this time a death match against Foley in Las Vegas.

AAPW
1/28/94 Sabu vs. Al Snow - ****

Another incredible Sabu indy match, this time against Al Snow in I believe Michigan.

CCW
6/19/94 Chris Candido vs. Sabu (Ladder) - ***1/2

And finally a Sabu/Candido ladder match from another indy in 1994. Good, but shitty ring ropes and ladder equipment led to a couple of botches.

Phew. That's it for now. I'll get back to my full-length reviewing this week, on tap is the 2/19 NOAH show, the 1/3 AJPW show, and perhaps the first CHIKARA show of 2011. Stay tuned.

All right, now for the big ratings update before Wrestlemania weekend. This covers everything I've watched/reviewed over the last few weeks.

WWE
1/18/86 Hart Foundation vs. British Bulldogs - ****
10/20/86 Greg Valentine vs. Davey Boy Smith - ***
8/18/96 Shawn Michaels vs. Vader - ****
10/5/97 Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker (Hell in a Cell) - *****
9/23/01 Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho (Hardcore) - ****
10/21/01 The Rock vs. Chris Jericho - ****1/4
1/20/02 Chris Jericho vs. The Rock - ****
4/21/02 Kurt Angle vs. Edge - ****
5/19/02 Edge vs. Kurt Angle (Hair vs. Hair) - ****
7/25/02 Chris Jericho vs. Edge (Cage) - ***3/4
9/22/02 Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle - ***3/4
9/26/02 Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle - ***3/4
10/3/02 Edge vs. Kurt Angle - ****
10/3/02 Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/2
10/20/02 Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit vs. Edge/Rey Mysterio - ****3/4
11/28/02 Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit - ***1/2
2/23/03 Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy - ***
3/13/03 Chris Benoit/Rhyno vs. Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero - ***3/4
7/27/03 Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit - ****1/4
7/27/03 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Rey Mysterio/Billy Kidman - ****1/4
7/27/03 Undertaker vs. John Cena - ***1/4
7/27/03 Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle vs. Big Show (No DQ) - ***3/4
10/19/03 Kurt Angle vs. John Cena - ***1/2
4/18/04 Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H - ****1/4
5/3/04 Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels - ****1/4
4/14/05 Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero - ****
9/18/05 Matt Hardy vs. Edge (Cage) - ****
1/13/06 Chris Benoit vs. Randy Orton - ***1/4
4/30/06 John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Edge - ****1/4
5/21/06 Chris Benoit vs. Finlay - ****
1/27/07 John Cena vs. Umaga (Last Man Standing) - ****
4/29/07 Melina vs. Mickie James - ***
4/29/07 Undertaker vs. Batista (Last Man Standing) - ****
4/29/07 John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge - ***3/4
12/16/07 Jeff Hardy vs. Triple H - ***1/4
10/5/08 Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy - ****
3/14/11 Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus - ***1/4
3/18/11 Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio (Cage) - ***1/4
3/24/11 Daniel Bryan/Gail Kim vs. Tyson Kidd/Melina - ***1/4
3/25/11 Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian - ***

Yeaaaah, whole lot of ratings updates for shitloads of random matches over the last decade. Just random stuff I felt like watching over the last few weeks, some of which I had previously never seen before like the second Benoit/HHH/HBK triple threat from Backlash 2004, or the Cena/HHH/Edge triple threat from Backlash 2006. Lots of great matches to say the least.

WCW
12/28/92 Vader vs. Sting (King of Cable) - ****1/4
2/21/93 Vader vs. Sting (Strap) - ****
11/24/96 Ultimo Dragon vs. Rey Mysterio - ****1/2
10/6/97 Curt Hennig vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/4
10/20/97 Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***
11/23/97 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. - ****1/4
10/25/98 Chris Jericho vs. Raven - ***1/2
10/25/98 Goldberg vs. Diamond Dallas Page - ***1/2
11/22/98 Juventud Guerrera vs. Billy Kidman - ***3/4
4/11/99 Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Hak (Hardcore) - ***1/4
4/19/99 Psicosis vs. Juventud Guerrera vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Blitzkrieg - ****
6/3/99 Ric Flair vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/2
6/24/99 Eddie Guerrero vs. Psicosis - ***
10/21/99 Juventud Guerrera/Silver King vs. Blitzkrieg/Kaz Hayashi - ****
12/19/99 Chris Benoit vs. Jeff Jarrett (Ladder) - ****
1/14/01 Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Shane Helms - ***1/4
1/14/01 Jamie Knoble/Evan Karagias vs. Kaz Hayashi/Yun Yang - ***3/4
3/18/01 Elix Skipper/Kid Romeo vs. Rey Mysterio Jr./Billy Kidman - ****1/4

Whole lot of WCW watching over the last few weeks, mainly from 96-01. Lots more good stuff mainly revolving around the cruiserweights alongside some Benoit/Guerrero and Sting/Vader matches I hadn't yet rated for one reason or another.

NJPW
9/3/10 Prince Devitt vs. Kenny Omega - ***1/2
2/12/11 Hiroshi Tanahashi/Prince Devitt vs. Satoshi Kojima/TAKA Michinoku - ***
3/7/11 Satoshi Kojima/MVP/TAKA Michinoku/Taichi vs. Togi Makabe/Prince Devitt/Tomoaki Honma/Ryusuke Taguchi - ***1/4

Couple of random matches from the New Japan YouTube account that I watched last week from their current tour. Some good tag team fun to be had.

ECW
10/1/00 Justin Credible vs. Jerry Lynn - ***1/4
12/15/00 Jerry Lynn vs. Christian York - ***

Random ECW ratings. The 12/15 show is from a Fan Cam at the Hammerstein Ballroom, so I guess technically it's not quite official ECW canon. Great show though that saw the WWF let the Dudleys go back and work ECW for one night.

TNA
4/9/03 Jerry Lynn/Amazing Red vs. Christopher Daniels/Elix Skipper vs. Chris Sabin/Jonny Storm vs. Shark Boy/Jason Cross (Elimination) - ***3/4
6/25/03 Christopher Daniels/Elix Skipper vs. James Storm/Chris Harris (Cage) - ****1/4
10/23/05 Abyss vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Sabu vs. Rhino (Monsters Ball) - ***3/4
6/18/06 Christian Cage vs. Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Abyss vs. Ron Killings (King of the Mountain) - ***
1/18/07 Kurt Angle vs. Yuji Nagata (Global Impact) - ***3/4

Some random TNA ratings involving the X-Division as well as some Angle and KOTM matches.

AIW
6/27/10 Johnny Gargano vs. Bryan Danielson - ***1/2

One of the few matches that Danielson worked during his last indy stint after being fired by WWE briefly last year that I hadn't seen yet. Typically very good stuff.

1PW
1/6/06 AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Charlie Haas - ****1/2
5/27/06 Lance Storm vs. Doug Williams - ***1/2
7/1/06 PAC vs. Teddy Hart - ****1/4
8/19/06 Steve Corino/Teddy Hart/Chris Hamrick/Tracy Smothers/Spud vs. Abyss/Sterling James Keenan/Matt Hyson/Jack Storm/Dave Moralez (Survival of the Sickest) - ***1/4

Was bored and popped in a Best of 1PW set I found laying around, hadn't seen stuff from that promotion in years. Some great stuff here including an incredible four-way dance between Styles/Joe/Daniels/Charlie Haas as well as an INCREDIBLE match between PAC and Teddy Hart that was about 12 or 13 minutes of the most innovative wrestling I've ever seen in my life. I know everyone hates Teddy Hart, but man, I had forgotten how talented he once was. Just an un-freaking-believable match.

CMLL
1/7/11 Angel Azteca Jr/Rey Cometa/Leono vs. Durango Kid/Puma King/Escorpion - ***

So I realized I get CMLL on my current cable box, so I've set it up to record it every week now. Expect more CMLL TV ratings in the future.

EVOLVE
11/20/10 Drake Younger vs. Silas Young - ***1/4
11/20/10 Bobby Fish vs. Kyle O'Reilly - ****
11/20/10 Homicide vs. Jon Moxley (Relaxed Rules) - ***1/2
11/20/10 Adam Cole vs. Ricochet - ***1/4
11/20/10 Johnny Gargano vs. Jimmy Jacobs - ***3/4
11/20/10 Austin Aries vs. Chuck Taylor - ***3/4

Ratings from my EVOLVE review, which you can read in it's entirety HERE . Excellent show obviously, with the best match being the Fish-O'Reilly encounter, which as I say in the review, is the closest thing to a worked MMA match in American pro wrestling that I've ever seen. Awesome stuff.

Dragon Gate USA
1/30/11 Akira Tozawa vs. BxB Hulk - ****1/4
1/30/11 Jimmy Jacobs/YAMATO/Austin Aries/Sami Callahan vs. CIMA/Naruki Doi/Dragon Kid/Ricochet - ***1/4
1/30/11 Masato Yoshino/PAC vs. Chuck Taylor/Johnny Gargano - ***1/4

Ratings from the latest Dragon Gate USA PPV that saw the crowning of inaugural tag team champions for the company in PAC and Masato Yoshino. Lots of good stuff, with the highlight being the incredible Akira Tozawa-BxB Hulk match that totally blew away all of my expectations and left me begging for more. Another brilliant match from Akira Tozawa, I fucking love that dude, he's the MVP of the Japanese Dragon Gate contingent in my book.

So yeah, hooray for ratings and so forth. Next big update will take place after Wrestlemania. And remember, my blog always has all of these things and more. Oh and if you didn't know, the very first post in this thread has been changed to a "Table of Contents" sort of presentation with links to every review I've ever done. Much cleaner look too. Until next time, stay tuned.

Oh wait, shit, I forgot a large chunk of other ratings. Forgot to include my ratings for the entire Best of 7 series feuds that Booker T and Chris Benoit did in both WCW and WWE, here they are:

WWE
11/27/05 Booker T vs. Chris Benoit - ***
11/29/05 Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - ***3/4
12/9/05 Booker T vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/2
12/18/05 Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - ****
12/30/05 Chris Benoit vs. Randy Orton - ***1/4
1/13/06 Chris Benoit vs. Randy Orton - ***1/4

WCW
5/25/98 Booker T vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/4
5/27/98 Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - ***
5/30/98 Booker T vs. Chris Benoit - ***
6/1/98 Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - ***
6/4/98 Booker T vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/4
6/8/98 Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - ***1/2
6/11/98 Chris Benoit vs. Booker T - ***1/2
6/14/98 Booker T vs. Chris Benoit - ***3/4

Okay, NOW we're all caught up.

Just wanted to make a quick little announcement that I will NOT be reviewing tonight's episode of Smackdown, because it's mostly a highlights show with I think maybe one new match added, and I hate highlight shows.

Also, I will NOT be doing a live-review of Wrestlemania on Sunday. I will however be taking notes and will be rating all of the matches like I normally do, but I don't have my laptop right now so that makes doing the review live while I'm watching the show extremely difficult. I will however review the show the next day, before RAW starts, so don't worry you won't have to wait long. It'll be nice to sit and watch Wrestlemania this year without having to type up a review at the same time, perhaps I'll enjoy the show more this year. I'll come right on WZ and post my match ratings after the show is finished though.

Anyways, yeah, just wanted to tell everyone those two things.

Have you seen El Generico vs Eddie Kingston from Chikara's "Chaos in a Sea of Lost Souls" from January? It was a fantastic match. Apparently Kingston and Castagnoli had a great match at "Creatures From the Tar Swamp," but I haven't reached that show yet.

I've been on a Chikara kick and I am thinking about making a thread for the company. I can't get anough of it. I just now got into them and I've liked everything I've seen.

Have you seen El Generico vs Eddie Kingston from Chikara's "Chaos in a Sea of Lost Souls" from January? It was a fantastic match. Apparently Kingston and Castagnoli had a great match at "Creatures From the Tar Swamp," but I haven't reached that show yet.

I've been on a Chikara kick and I am thinking about making a thread for the company. I can't get anough of it. I just now got into them and I've liked everything I've seen.

I haven't seen much CHIKARA lately actually. I had a shitload of their events on my HD, including all of their 2011 shows so far, but my HD died and took like 200 GB of wrestling shows with it unfortunately, so I'll have to re-acquire them first.

I'll make a note of the Generico-Kingston match though and try to watch it, Kingston is awesome, especially in CHIKARA. Too bad he'll never get a shot in a place like the WWE in a million years, that stinks.

Oh and on a review/ratings note, I rewatched some of WM27 today and will rewatch the rest later. One change I've made to my initial ratings, I've bumped up the Del Rio vs. Edge match from **3/4 to ***. Much better on my second viewing when I wasn't pissed about it only getting 10 minutes to start with. Cody-Rey and Orton-Punk I watched and still have rated at ***1/4, but we'll see if my opinion changes on the Triple H/Taker and Cena/Miz matches at all.

Have you gotten a chance to watch the ROH shows yet X

Not yet but I've already got both of them burned to discs, so it's just a matter of time. I'll definitely get to them sometime this week, just depends on A) when my laptop gets out of the shop, and B) what my schedule looks like for the next week.

Definitely will get around to it though. Also got the PWG Kurtrussellreunion II which was taped in January, which features Low Ki vs. Davey Richards among other awesome matches and I CANNOT WAIT to see that match.

I haven't seen much CHIKARA lately actually. I had a shitload of their events on my HD, including all of their 2011 shows so far, but my HD died and took like 200 GB of wrestling shows with it unfortunately, so I'll have to re-acquire them first.

I'll make a note of the Generico-Kingston match though and try to watch it, Kingston is awesome, especially in CHIKARA. Too bad he'll never get a shot in a place like the WWE in a million years, that stinks.

That sucks. The same thing basically happened to me a few months ago except it was with music. But Chikara hasn't put on a bad show yet this season, granted they've only had five shows. There has been at least a few matches really worth seeing on each show.

I was never a fan of Kingston during his ROH for whatever reason, outside of that crazy street fight with Chris Hero that I'm thinking about watching again. But he is the man in Chikara. I don't know why but he just simply works perfectly in Chikara, which I find strange. I would have brought him in for the Mexican stable if I was TNA. I know he's not Mexican, but he's close enough and is great on the mic.

But Chikara has been on a roll this year.

Hey X. I've been starting to get into some PWG lately. I really like their style, the roster, and of course, the commentary is great. So far, the only show I've seen is As The Worm Turns, which was awesome by the way. Being that you are the main indy guy around here, I was hoping maybe you can recommend some other PWG shows for me to check out?

Also, did you ever get a chance to see the Danielson/Shingo match from DGUSA?

3/7/11 Satoshi Kojima/MVP/TAKA Michinoku/Taichi vs. Togi Makabe/Prince Devitt/Tomoaki Honma/Ryusuke Taguchi - ***1/4

I just watched this match to see MVP did in his first(?) match in NJPW. MVP didn't embarrass himself but is clearly and I mean CLEARLY outmatched in the ring by everyone else.

Things to note:
- Filming by ringside is awesome
- MVP needs to throw away that ugly and inefficient "belly to belly" (I lol at the fact that it's even called that)
- MVP should work stiff
- "The Ballin' Elbow" received no pop
- I'd be surprised if MVP didn't become a better wrestler by working with the NJPW guys

That sucks. The same thing basically happened to me a few months ago except it was with music. But Chikara hasn't put on a bad show yet this season, granted they've only had five shows. There has been at least a few matches really worth seeing on each show.

That's what I've read so far in the 2011 CHIKARA reviews I've looked into. Definitely plan on watching them at SOME POINT.

I was never a fan of Kingston during his ROH for whatever reason, outside of that crazy street fight with Chris Hero that I'm thinking about watching again. But he is the man in Chikara. I don't know why but he just simply works perfectly in Chikara, which I find strange. I would have brought him in for the Mexican stable if I was TNA. I know he's not Mexican, but he's close enough and is great on the mic.

Lol Kingston as a Mexican? That would be weird as hell man, but I'd love to see it. That Mexican American stable is such a sad joke. I can't get over the stupidity of their booking of Hernandez. You take him off TV and break up LAX for like a year so he can go to Mexico and become this huge Mexican babyface, only to bring him back and immediately turn him heel and stick him in ANOTHER Mexican heel stable that isn't even close to being on LAX's level? It's like, what the fuck was the point of sending him to AAA then?

Hey X. I've been starting to get into some PWG lately. I really like their style, the roster, and of course, the commentary is great. So far, the only show I've seen is As The Worm Turns, which was awesome by the way. Being that you are the main indy guy around here, I was hoping maybe you can recommend some other PWG shows for me to check out?

As the Worm Turns was a great show, that Davey-Omega main event blew me away when I first saw it. The first show I'd highly, highly recommend to you is the event called "Seven" from last July, which was probably the single best wrestling show I saw in the year 2010. Absolutely STACKED card.

Also, did you ever get a chance to see the Danielson/Shingo match from DGUSA?

I still haven't seen that match and it's really starting to piss me off at this point. I saw the match Danielson had with YAMATO in September and that was awesome, but I absolutely CANNOT find a copy of Danielson vs. SHINGO online, anywhere, in any capacity. Not to download, not to stream, nothing. It's starting to piss me the hell off, I'm probably going to have to just order the DVD.

I just watched this match to see MVP did in his first(?) match in NJPW. MVP didn't embarrass himself but is clearly and I mean CLEARLY outmatched in the ring by everyone else.

I thought he held his own pretty well. He's always had a very Japanese style of wrestling in the ring, you could tell from his WWE stint, so he'll fit in very well in NJPW.

Things to note:
- Filming by ringside is awesome

I usually prefer a hard camera but it works with New Japan. Plus these are usually the only way to see these matches, because they film them at ringside and put them up on their YouTube account and they don't usually ever make it to Japanese TV.

- MVP needs to throw away that ugly and inefficient "belly to belly" (I lol at the fact that it's even called that)

Atleast it's not as bad as The Rock's old "belly-to-belly" throw which consisted of absolutely no belly-on-belly contact.

- MVP should work stiff

He was always pretty stiff for the WWE. He's a big puro fan, I'm sure he'd be happy to go stiff the fuck out of someone like Yuji Nagata and receive the same in return.

- "The Ballin' Elbow" received no pop

I loled hard at that. He goes "Ballin!" and not only does it not get a pop, no one says it with him and the crowd is as quiet as crickets. He's going to have to learn how to work a Japanese crowd more.

- I'd be surprised if MVP didn't become a better wrestler by working with the NJPW guys

MVP isn't a bad worker, I've always liked him. The only person in that match that's really head and shoulders above him in the ring is Devitt.

As the Worm Turns was a great show, that Davey-Omega main event blew me away when I first saw it. The first show I'd highly, highly recommend to you is the event called "Seven" from last July, which was probably the single best wrestling show I saw in the year 2010. Absolutely STACKED card.

The main event was fantastic, but personally, I really enjoyed Sabin and Strong. I've heard nothing but good things about Seven. Can't wait to watch it. Thanks for the help.

I still haven't seen that match and it's really starting to piss me off at this point. I saw the match Danielson had with YAMATO in September and that was awesome, but I absolutely CANNOT find a copy of Danielson vs. SHINGO online, anywhere, in any capacity. Not to download, not to stream, nothing. It's starting to piss me the hell off, I'm probably going to have to just order the DVD.

Yeah, same thing here. I couldnt find the match at all. Looked every where. I finally found it in a torrent with all of the top matches of 2010 as chosen by Wrestling Observer.

He was always pretty stiff for the WWE. He's a big puro fan, I'm sure he'd be happy to go stiff the fuck out of someone like Yuji Nagata and receive the same in return.
I'm sure that that would be a dream come true for MVP.

I loled hard at that. He goes "Ballin!" and not only does it not get a pop, no one says it with him and the crowd is as quiet as crickets. He's going to have to learn how to work a Japanese crowd more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9KoFxvBKws

Here's MVP's latest match from what I can tell.The Ballin' Elbow actually got some boos this time around. I think he needs to change that Overdrive move though but I like how it transitions into the crossface. MVP is impressing me that's for sure.

The only person in that match that's really head and shoulders above him in the ring is Devitt.
Devitt's in ring abilities give me a hard on. The guy is fucking amazing.

Speaking of Devitt, did you get to watch and rate his match with TAKA? Shit was amazing. Match of the year perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU60q-y4CuQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E46Zr355V3w&feature=related

Nah I haven't watched the Devitt/TAKA match yet, but I have it lined up with the full show. I've got a shitload of ROH, DGUSA, EVOLVE, NOAH, and NJPW to review so it might take awhile.

Yea I thought it was quite the fun show as well. My favorite was easily Mistico/Prince Devitt/Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Averno/Tetsuya Naito/Shinsuke Nakamura. Just a fun match to watch that I flat out enjoyed.

This update is so long. How long you ask? So long it requires me to make this a TWO part post, because one post can't handle all of the words. Here's part 1:

To say it's been a long time since I last updated this thread is a massive understatement. No explanations, no blurbs, no cute little synopsis's, no, you get none of that. Just cold, hard, unforgiving star ratings. This is the log I've used for the last like....fuck it's been awhile. Maybe the last 6 damn months? I don't even know. Anyways, I need to clear it up, so here we go.

WWE
4/8/80 Bob Backlund vs. Hulk Hogan - ***1/4
4/22/86 Randy Savage vs. Tito Santana (No DQ) - ***3/4
5/31/86 Randy Savage vs. Tito Santana (No DQ) - ***1/2
9/24/88 Randy Savage vs. Ted DiBiase (Cage) - ***1/2
11/25/89 Hart Foundation vs. Rockers [MSG] - ***
1/21/91 Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage (Cage) - ***
1/31/92 Shawn Michaels vs. Jimmy Snuka - ***
4/14/92 Randy Savage vs. Shawn Michaels - ***3/4
2/16/97 Owen Hart/Davey Boy Smith vs. Doug Furnas/Phil LaFon - ***1/2
8/5/01 Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn (Hardcore) - ***1/2
12/9/01 Undertaker vs. Rob Van Dam (Hardcore) - ***1/4
12/9/01 Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle - ***1/4
12/9/01 The Rock vs. Chris Jericho - ***3/4
1/10/02 The Rock/Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho/Test - ***
1/10/02 Kurt Angle vs. Steve Austin - ***
1/20/02 Chris Jericho vs. The Rock - ****
1/20/02 Royal Rumble Match - ***1/4
1/24/02 Booker T vs. Steve Austin - ***
1/28/02 Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle - ***1/2
2/17/02 Triple H vs. Kurt Angle - ***
2/17/02 Chris Jericho vs. Steve Austin - ***
2/18/02 Kurt Angle vs. Triple H - ***
4/21/02 Billy Kidman vs. Tajiri - ***1/4
4/21/02 Kurt Angle vs. Edge - ****
4/21/02 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam - ***1/2
5/2/02 Kurt Angle/Lance Storm vs. Edge/Val Venis - ***
5/19/02 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam - ***
5/19/02 Steve Austin vs. Ric Flair/Big Show - ***
5/19/02 Edge vs. Kurt Angle (Hair vs. Hair) - ****
5/19/02 Triple H vs. Chris Jericho (Hell in a Cell) - ***1/4
5/25/02 Tajiri vs. Billy Kidman - ***
5/27/02 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rob Van Dam (Ladder) - ****
6/3/02 Ric Flair vs. Steve Austin - ***1/4
6/10/02 Rob Van Dam vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***
6/23/02 Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho - ***1/4 (Revised from ***3/4)
7/15/02 Chris Benoit/Eddie Guerrero/William Regal vs. Jeff Hardy/Bubba Ray Dudley/Spike Dudley (Elimination) - ***
7/21/02 The Rock vs. Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle - ***3/4 (Revised from ****1/2)
7/22/02 Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy (Ladder) - ***
7/25/02 Chris Jericho vs. Edge (Cage) - ***1/2 (Revised from ***3/4)
7/29/02 Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/4
8/1/02 Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri - ***
8/1/02 The Rock/Edge vs. Chris Benoit/Eddie Guerrero - ***1/2
8/10/02 Chris Jericho vs. Edge - ***
8/10/02 The Rock vs. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar - ***1/4
8/12/02 The Rock/Undertaker/Booker T/Goldust vs. Triple H/Lance Storm/Christian/Test - ***
8/15/02 The Rock vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/4
8/26/02 Rob Van Dam vs. Tommy Dreamer (Hardcore) - ***1/4
8/29/02 Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit - ***
9/9/02 Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Big Show (Elimination) - ***1/4
9/12/02 Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle - ***1/4
9/22/02 Kane/Booker T/Goldust/Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Lance Storm/Christian/Test/William Regal - ***
9/22/02 Eddie Guerrero vs. Edge - ***1/2
10/20/02 Jamie Noble vs. Tajiri - ***
10/26/02 Jamie Noble vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri - ***
10/26/02 Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero - ****
10/26/02 Brock Lesnar/Paul Heyman vs. Edge - ***1/2
10/28/02 Chris Jericho/Christian vs. Jeff Hardy/Bubba Ray Dudley - ***
10/31/02 Edge vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/4
10/31/02 Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***1/2
11/17/02 Jeff Hardy/Bubba Ray Dudley/Spike Dudley vs. Rico/Jamal/Rosey (Elimination Tables) - ***
11/17/02 Jamie Noble vs. Billy Kidman - ***
11/17/02 Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero vs. Edge/Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle/Chris Benoit (Elimination) - ***1/2
11/17/02 Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane vs. Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam (Elimination Chamber) - ***1/2
11/18/02 Booker T vs. Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam - ***
11/21/02 Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle - ***1/4
12/5/02 Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero - ***
12/15/02 Booker T/Goldust vs. Chris Jericho/Christian vs. Bubba Ray Dudley/D-Von Dudley vs. Lance Storm/William Regal (Elimination) - ***
12/15/02 Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***1/2
12/15/02 Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H (3 Stages of Hell) - ***
12/23/02 Booker T/Goldust vs. Chris Jericho/Christian - ***1/2
12/26/02 Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero vs. Edge/Billy Kidman - ***1/4
1/2/03 Billy Kidman vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***
1/9/03 Tajiri vs. Jamie Noble - ***
1/16/03 Chris Benoit/Edge vs. Kurt Angle/Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas - ***1/4
1/23/03 Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/4
2/6/03 Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero vs. Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas - ***3/4
2/6/03 Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle - ***3/4
2/23/03 Brock Lesnar/Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle/Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas - ***1/2
3/13/03 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Rey Mysterio/Billy Kidman - ***
3/30/03 Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho - ****1/4
3/30/03 Triple H vs. Booker T - ***1/4
3/30/03 Hulk Hogan vs. Mr. McMahon (Street Fight) - ***
3/30/03 The Rock vs. Steve Austin - ****
3/30/03 Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar - ****1/2
4/17/03 John Cena vs. Chris Benoit - ***
4/27/03 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero - ***1/4
5/18/03 Eddie Guerrero/Tajiri vs. Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas (Ladder) - ***1/2
5/18/03 Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show (Stretcher) - ***
5/22/03 Eddie Guerrero/Tajiri vs. Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas - ***1/4
6/15/03 Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho - ***
6/15/03 Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels - ***1/4
6/15/03 Triple H vs. Kevin Nash (Hell in a Cell) - ***
6/16/03 Goldberg/Booker T vs. Chris Jericho/Christian - ***
7/3/03 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Eddie Guerrero/Tajiri - ***1/2
7/17/03 Chris Benoit vs. Matt Hardy - ***
7/24/03 Rey Mysterio/Billy Kidman vs. Matt Hardy/Shannon Moore - ***1/4
7/24/03 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rhyno - ***
7/24/03 Kurt Angle/Brock Lesnar/Zach Gowen vs. Big Show/Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas - ***1/2
7/31/03 Eddie Guerrero vs. Tajiri - ***1/4
8/7/03 Chris Benoit/Tajiri vs. Eddie Guerrero/Rhyno - ***
8/14/03 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Rey Mysterio/Billy Kidman - ***3/4
8/21/03 Rey Mysterio vs. Matt Hardy - ***
8/21/03 Kurt Angle vs. Big Show (Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight) - ***
8/24/03 Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno vs. Tajiri - ***1/4
8/24/03 Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar - ***1/2
8/24/03 Triple H vs. Goldberg vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kevin Nash vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton (Elimination Chamber) - ***1/4
9/11/03 John Cena vs. Eddie Guerrero (Parking Lot Brawl) - ***1/4
9/18/03 Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero vs. Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas - ***
9/21/03 Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton - ***
9/21/03 Kane vs. Shane McMahon (Last Man Standing) - ***
9/25/03 Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri - ***
10/2/03 Kurt Angle/Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar/John Cena - ***1/4
10/13/03 Booker T/Shane McMahon/Bubba Ray Dudley/D-Von Dudley vs. Chris Jericho/Christian/Rene Dupree/Rob Conway (Tables) - ***
10/19/03 Chris Benoit vs. A-Train - ***
10/19/03 Kurt Angle vs. John Cena - ***3/4 (Revised from ***1/2)
10/19/03 Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker (Biker Chain Match) - ***
11/16/03 Kane vs. Shane McMahon (Ambulance Match) - ***
11/16/03 Shawn Michaels/Rob Van Dam/Booker T/Bubba Ray Dudley/D-Von Dudley vs. Chris Jericho/Randy Orton/Scott Steiner/Christian/Mark Henry (Elimination) - ****
11/24/03 Lita vs. Victoria (Cage) - ***
11/27/03 20 Man Battle Royal - ***
12/11/03 Eddie Guerrero/Chavo Guerrero vs. Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas - ***1/
12/11/03 Brock Lesnar vs. Rey Mysterio - ***3/4
12/25/03 Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit - ***
12/29/03 Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels - ****1/4 (Revised from ***3/4)
1/1/04 Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri - ***1/4
1/25/04 Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (Last Man Standing) - ***1/4
1/25/04 Royal Rumble Match - ***3/4
1/29/04 Smackdown Royal Rumble Match - ***
2/9/04 Chris Benoit vs. Ric Flair - ***
2/15/04 Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero - ***1/4
2/15/04 Kurt Angle vs. John Cena vs. Big Show - ***
2/15/04 Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar - ****1/4
2/19/04 Eddie Guerrero vs. Chavo Guerrero - ***
3/14/04 Christian vs. Chris Jericho - ***1/2
3/14/04 The Rock/Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton/Ric Flair/Batista - ***3/4
3/18/04 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio - ***3/4
3/23/04 Eddie Guerrero vs. Triple H - ***
3/29/04 Chris Benoit/Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair/Batista - ***
3/29/04 Triple H vs. Shelton Benjamin - ***1/2
4/18/04 Chris Jericho vs. Christian/Trish Stratus - ***
4/19/04 Chris Jericho vs. Christian - ***
4/19/04 Chris Benoit/Edge vs. Ric Flair/Batista - ***
4/26/04 Chris Benoit/Edge vs. Ric Flair/Batista - ***1/4
5/1/04 Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble - ***1/4
5/3/04 Triple H/Randy Orton/Batista vs. Edge/Shelton Benjamin/Tajiri - ***1/4
5/10/04 Randy Orton vs. Edge - ***
5/10/04 Chris Jericho vs. Christian (Cage) - ***1/2
5/16/04 Rob Van Dam/Rey Mysterio vs. Bubba Ray Dudley/D-Von Dudley - ***
5/16/04 Eddie Guerrero vs. John Bradshaw Layfield - ***3/4
5/17/04 Chris Benoit/Edge vs. Randy Orton/Batista - ***1/4
6/13/04 Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin - ***1/2
6/13/04 Chris Benoit vs. Kane - ***1/4
6/13/04 Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H (Hell in a Cell) - ***
6/14/04 Chris Benoit/Edge/Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair/Randy Orton/Batista (Elimination) - ***1/4
6/24/04 John Cena vs. Undertaker - ***
6/28/04 Edge/Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton/Batista - ***
7/5/04 Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho - ***
7/8/04 Billy Kidman/Paul London vs. Bubba Ray Dudley/D-Von Dudley - ***
7/11/04 Chris Benoit vs. Triple H - ***1/4
7/19/04 Edge vs. Randy Orton - ***1/4
8/2/04 Ric Flair/Randy Orton/Batista vs. Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho/Edge - ***1/2
8/5/04 Kurt Angle vs. Charlie Haas - ***
8/9/04 Chris Jericho vs. Edge - ***1/4
8/15/04 Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***
8/15/04 Chris Benoit vs. Randy Orton - ****
8/16/04 Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit - ***3/4
8/26/04 Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/4
9/2/04 Kurt Angle vs. Eddie Guerrero (2/3 Falls) - ***1/2
9/6/04 Chris Benoit/William Regal/Rhyno/Tajiri vs. Ric Flair/Batista/Rob Conway/Sylvan Grenier - ***
9/9/04 Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle (Lumberjack) - ***1/4
9/12/04 Chris Jericho vs. Christian (Ladder) - ***1/4
9/12/04 Shawn Michaels vs. Kane (No DQ) - ***
9/20/04 Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels - ***
9/20/04 Triple H/Ric Flair/Batista vs. Chris Benoit/Randy Orton/Shelton Benjamin - ***
10/3/04 Billy Kidman vs. Paul London - ***1/2
10/3/04 Big Show vs. Kurt Angle - ***
10/14/04 Carlito vs. Rey Mysterio - ***
10/19/04 Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels - ***
10/19/04 Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair (Cage) - ***1/4
10/25/04 Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho - ***
10/28/04 Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/4
11/14/04 Spike Dudley vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero - ***1/4
11/14/04 Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian - ***1/4
11/14/04 Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho/Randy Orton/Maven vs. Triple H/Edge/Batista/Gene Snitsky (Elimination) - ***1/4
11/22/04 Chris Benoit vs. Edge (Cage) - ***
11/29/04 Triple H vs. Edge vs. Chris Benoit - ***
12/4/04 Paul London vs. Akio - ***
12/12/04 Rob Van Dam/Rey Mysterio vs. Rene Dupree/Kenzo Suzuki - ***
12/12/04 John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Undertaker vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Booker T - ***
12/13/04 Edge vs. Randy Orton - ***
12/13/04 Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho vs. Triple H/Batista - ***1/4
12/30/04 Rob Van Dam/Rey Mysterio vs. Booker T/Eddie Guerrero - ***3/4
1/3/05 Batista vs. Chris Benoit - ***
1/3/05 Triple H vs. Randy Orton - ***
1/6/05 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/4
1/13/05 Rob Van Dam/Rey Mysterio vs. Booker T/Eddie Guerrero vs. Doug Basham/Danny Basham vs. Luther Reigns/Mark Jindrak (Elimination) - ***1/4
1/15/05 Akio vs. Paul London - ***1/4
1/20/05 Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero - ***
1/24/05 Shawn Michaels/Chris Jericho/Chris Benoit vs. Edge/Christian/Tyson Tomko - ***
1/27/05 John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Kurt Angle (Last Man Standing) - ***1/4
1/30/05 Edge vs. Shawn Michaels - ***
1/30/05 John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Kurt Angle vs. Big Show - ***
1/30/05 Royal Rumble Match - ***1/4
2/7/05 Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho (Submission) - ***1/2
2/10/05 Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio - ***3/4
2/12/05 Paul London vs. Akio - ***1/4
2/14/05 Randy Orton vs. Christian - ***1/4
2/17/05 John Cena vs. Booker T - ***
2/20/05 Eddie Guerrero/Rey Mysterio vs. Doug Basham/Danny Basham - ***
2/20/05 John Cena vs. Kurt Angle - ***1/2
2/21/05 Edge/Christian vs. Shawn Michaels/Randy Orton - ***1/2
3/14/05 Triple H vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/2
3/17/05 Kurt Angle vs. Marty Jannetty - ***1/4
3/21/05 Chris Jericho/Shelton Benjamin vs. Edge/Christian - ***1/4
3/28/05 Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho/Shelton Benjamin vs. Edge/Christian/Tyson Tomko - ***
4/3/05 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/2
4/3/05 Edge vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kane vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian (MITB Ladder Match) - ****1/2
4/3/05 Undertaker vs. Randy Orton - ***1/4
4/3/05 Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle - *****
4/4/05 Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian - ***
4/4/05 Edge vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/2
4/11/05 Christian vs. Chris Benoit - ***
4/28/05 John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Kurt Angle vs. Booker T vs. Big Show (Elimination) - ***
5/1/05 Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho - ****
5/1/05 Edge vs. Chris Benoit (Last Man Standing) - ****
5/1/05 Batista vs. Triple H - ***
5/2/05 Shawn Michaels vs. Shelton Benjamin - ****
5/2/05 Chris Benoit vs. Triple H - ***
5/22/05 Paul London vs. Chavo Guerrero - ***1/4
5/22/05 Booker T vs. Kurt Angle - ***
5/22/05 Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***3/4
5/22/05 John Cena vs. John Bradshaw Layfield (I Quit) - ****1/4
5/30/05 Edge vs. Chris Benoit (Tables) - ***
6/2/05 Johnny Nitro/Joey Mercury vs. Charlie Haas/Hardcore Holly (Iron Man) - ***
6/9/05 Kurt Angle vs. Booker T - ***1/4
6/12/05 Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm (ECW) - ***1/4
6/12/05 Rey Mysterio vs. Psicosis (ECW) - ***
6/12/05 Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero (ECW) - ***1/4
6/12/05 Mike Awesome vs. Masato Tanaka (ECW) - ****
6/12/05 Sandman/Tommy Dreamer vs. Bubba Ray Dudley/D-Von Dudley (ECW) - ***1/2
6/27/05 Kurt Angle vs. Ric Flair - ***1/4
7/21/05 Super Crazy vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/4
7/21/05 Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/4
7/24/05 Booker T vs. Christian - ***
7/24/05 Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio - ***
8/18/05 Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit - ***1/4
8/21/05 Rey Mysterio vs. Eddie Guerrero (Ladder) - ****
8/21/05 Randy Orton vs. Undertaker - ***1/4
8/21/05 John Cena vs. Chris Jericho - ***1/4
8/21/05 Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels - ***
8/22/05 Kurt Angle vs. Shelton Benjamin - ***
8/22/05 John Cena vs. Chris Jericho (You're Fired Match) - ***
8/25/05 Randy Orton vs. Hardcore Holly - ***
8/25/05 Batista/Rey Mysterio/Chris Benoit vs. John Bradshaw Layfield/Eddie Guerrero/Orlando Jordan - ***
8/29/05 Edge vs. Matt Hardy (Street Fight) - ***3/4
9/18/05 Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Masters - ***
9/18/05 John Cena vs. Kurt Angle - ***1/2
9/19/05 Ric Flair vs. Carlito - ***1/4
9/19/05 John Cena/Shawn Michaels/Big Show/Matt Hardy vs. Kurt Angle/Edge/Chris Masters/Gene Snitsky - ***
9/26/05 John Cena/Shawn Michaels vs. Carlito/Chris Masters (Tables) - ***
10/9/05 Chris Benoit vs. Booker T vs. Christian vs. Orlando Jordan - ***
10/9/05 Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero - ***
10/21/05 Booker T vs. Chris Benoit - ***
11/1/05 Matt Hardy/Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Masters/Gene Snitsky - ***
11/1/05 Ric Flair vs. Triple H (Cage) - ***3/4
11/1/05 John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels - ***3/4
11/14/05 Rey Mysterio vs. Shawn Michaels - ***
11/18/05 Chris Benoit vs. Triple H - ***
11/27/05 Triple H vs. Ric Flair (Last Man Standing) - ***3/4
11/27/05 Batista/Randy Orton/John Bradshaw Layfield/Rey Mysterio/Bobby Lashley vs. Shawn Michaels/Kane/Big Show/Carlito/Chris Masters (Elimination) - ***1/2
12/2/05 Chris Benoit vs. William Regal - ***1/4
12/16/05 Batista/Rey Mysterio vs. Johnny Nitro/Joey Mercury - ***
12/18/05 Kid Kash vs. Juventud Guerrera - ***
12/18/05 Undertaker vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell) - ***1/4
1/6/06 Johnny Nitro/Joey Mercury vs. Batista/Rey Mysterio (Cage) - ***
1/8/06 Triple H vs. Big Show - ***
1/8/06 John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kane vs. Carlito vs. Chris Masters (Elimination Chamber) - ***1/4
1/16/06 Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle - ***1/2
1/23/06 Shawn Michaels vs. Shelton Benjamin - ***1/4
1/29/06 Gregory Helms vs. Kid Kash vs. Jamie Noble vs. Paul London vs. Nunzio vs. Funaki - ***
1/29/06 Royal Rumble Match - ***
10/8/06 Chris Benoit vs. William Regal - ***1/4
4/28/11 Tyson Kidd vs. Trent Barreta - ***1/4
5/1/11 Randy Orton vs. CM Punk (Last Man Standing) - ***3/4
5/1/11 Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus (Tables) - ***
5/1/11 Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio (Falls Count Anywhere) - ***1/4
5/1/11 Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio (Ladder) - ****
5/1/11 John Cena vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison (Cage) - ***3/4
5/2/11 John Cena vs. The Miz - ***
5/5/11 Evan Bourne vs. Zack Ryder - ***
5/6/11 Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan - ***1/4
5/6/11 Christian vs. Randy Orton - ***1/2
5/9/11 The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio - ***
5/12/11 Tyson Kidd vs. Trent Barreta - ***1/4
5/13/11 Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan - ***
5/22/11 Randy Orton vs. Christian - ****1/4
5/27/11 Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes - ***
5/27/11 Christian vs. Sheamus vs. Mark Henry - ***
5/30/11 Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston - ***
5/30/11 CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/4
6/10/11 Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (No DQ) - ***1/4
6/13/11 CM Punk vs. John Cena - ***
6/16/11 Zack Ryder vs. Primo - ***
6/19/11 Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston - ***
6/19/11 Alex Riley vs. The Miz - ***
6/19/11 CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio - ***1/2
6/19/11 Randy Orton vs. Christian - ***1/4
6/20/11 Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston (2/3 Falls) - ***
6/20/11 CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio (Falls Count Anywhere) - ***1/2
6/20/11 John Cena/Randy Orton/Alex Riley vs. Christian/The Miz/R-Truth (Elimination) - ***1/4
6/24/11 Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes - ***
6/27/11 Rey Mysterio/Alex Riley vs. The Miz/Jack Swagger (Tornado) - ***1/4
6/30/11 Trent Barreta/Jimmy Uso/Jey Uso vs. Tyson Kidd/Justin Gabriel/Heath Slater - ***1/2
7/1/11 Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase - ***
7/1/11 Christian vs. Sin Cara - ***1/4
7/4/11 Alberto Del Rio vs. R-Truth vs. Rey Mysterio - ***
7/15/11 Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan - ***
7/17/11 Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Sheamus vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett vs. Sin Cara vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Heath Slater (MITB Ladder) - ****3/4
7/17/11 Christian vs. Randy Orton - ***1/2
7/17/11 Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne (MITB Ladder) - ***3/4
7/17/11 CM Punk vs. John Cena - *****
7/18/11 Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth - ***
7/22/11 Randy Orton vs. Kane (Street Fight) - ***

TNA
2/13/05 Chris Harris/James Storm vs. Kid Kash/Lance Hoyt - ***1/4
2/13/05 AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels (Iron Man) - ****1/2 (Revised from ****3/4)
10/22/06 Senshi vs. Chris Sabin - ***3/4
6/19/08 Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin vs. Daivari/Tyson Dux - ***
10/20/10 Jay Lethal vs. Amazing Red - ***1/4
6/2/11 Brian Kendrick vs. Kazarian - ***
6/12/11 Crimson vs. Samoa Joe - ***
6/12/11 AJ Styles vs. Bully Ray (Last Man Standing) - ****
6/12/11 Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett - ***3/4
6/16/11 Austin Aries vs. Kid Kash vs. Jimmy Rave - ***
6/30/11 Low Ki vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Matt Bentley - ***
7/7/11 AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam - ***
7/10/11 Alex Shelley vs. Shannon Moore vs. Amazing Red vs. Robbie E (Ultimate X) - ***1/4
7/10/11 Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn - ***3/4
7/10/11 Austin Aries vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans vs. Zema Ion - ***3/4
7/10/11 AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels - ****

NJPW
10/2/79 Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ryuma Go - ***1/2
10/5/79 Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Kantaro Hoshino - ***3/4
1/18/80 Tatsumi Fujinami/Kantaro Hoshino vs. Dynamite Kid/Steve Keirn (2/3 Falls) - ***1/2
2/5/80 Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Dynamite Kid - ***3/4
4/3/80 Gran Hamada vs. Babyface - ***1/2
9/11/80 Antonio Inoki vs. Stan Hansen - ***1/4
9/23/81 Andre the Giant vs. Stan Hansen - ***3/4
10/8/81 Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Isamu Teranishi - ***
12/10/81 Andre the Giant/Rene Goulet vs. Antonio Inoki/Tatsumi Fujinami - ***
1/8/82 Antonio Inoki/Tatsumi Fujinami/Tiger Mask I vs. Abdullah the Butcher/Dynamite Kid/Babyface - ***1/4
4/1/82 Tiger Mask I vs. Steve Wright - ***1/2
11/4/82 Antonio Inoki vs. Rusher Kimura/Animal Hamaguchi/Isamu Teranishi (Elimination Handicap Match) - ***1/4
2/10/83 Tiger Mask I/Kantaro Hoshino vs. Kuniaki Kobayashi/Gran Hamada - ****
3/18/83 Riki Choshu/Masa Saito/Killer Khan vs. Rusher Kimura/Animal Hamaguchi/Isamu Teranishi - ***1/4
4/21/83 Riki Choshu vs. Tatsumi Fujinami - ****
3/9/84 Kuniaki Kobayashi vs. Nobuhiko Takada - ***
1/11/88 Antonio Inoki/Nobuhiko Takada vs. Steve Williams/Owen Hart - ***1/2
11/22/92 Great Muta vs. Sting - ***3/4
10/16/94 Shinjiro Ohtani/Wild Pegasus vs. Great Sasuke/Black Tiger II - ****1/4
8/15/95 Keiji Mutoh vs. Shinya Hashimoto - ****
1/21/96 El Samurai vs. Shinjiro Ohtani - ****
3/17/96 Jushin Liger vs. Shinjiro Ohtani - ****1/4
6/11/96 Wild Pegasus vs. Black Tiger II - ****3/4
6/12/96 Black Tiger II vs. Jushin Liger - ****1/4
4/20/01 Minoru Tanaka vs. Takehiro Murahama - ****
2/19/06 Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Yuji Nagata - ****1/4
10/8/07 Yuji Nagata vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - ****3/4
4/5/09 Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin vs. Prince Devitt/Ryusuke Taguchi - ***3/4
4/5/09 Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kurt Angle - ***3/4
1/30/10 Naomichi Marufuji vs. Prince Devitt - ****1/4
12/12/10 Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin vs. Prince Devitt/Ryusuke Taguchi - ***
12/12/10 Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tetsuya Naito - ***1/2
12/12/10 Satoshi Kojima vs. Hirooki Goto - ***
2/15/11 Kota Ibushi/KUSHIDA vs. Jado/Gedo - ***
2/15/11 Hiroshi Tanahashi/Prince Devitt vs. Satoshi Kojima/TAKA Michinoku - ***1/2
4/3/11 Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Yuji Nagata - ****1/4
4/29/11 Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Taichi - ***1/2
5/3/11 Prince Devitt/Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Davey Richards/Rocky Romero - ***3/4
5/3/11 Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - ****

NOAH
8/27/05 Minoru Suzuki vs. KENTA - ****
12/2/06 KENTA vs. Bryan Danielson - ****
2/16/11 Kotaro Suzuki vs. Genba Hirayanagi - ***1/4
2/16/11 Giant Bernard/Karl Anderson vs. Takashi Sugiura/Akitoshi Saito - ***
2/19/11 Naomichi Marufuji vs. Ricky Marvin - ***
4/29/11 Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli vs. Go Shiozaki/Shuhei Taniguchi - ***1/2

AJPW
10/9/73 Giant Baba/Tomomi Tsuruta vs. Dory Funk Jr./Terry Funk (2/3 Falls) - ***1/2
1/27/74 Jack Brisco vs. Dory Funk Jr. - ***1/2
1/30/74 Jack Brisco vs. Jumbo Tsuruta - ***1/2
7/25/74 The Destroyer vs. Mil Mascaras - ***1/2
8/29/74 Giant Baba/The Destroyer vs. Dick Slater/Karl Kox - ***
8/29/74 Dory Funk Jr. vs. Jumbo Tsuruta - ***1/4
3/13/75 Dory Funk Jr./Terry Funk vs. Giant Baba/Jumbo Tsuruta (2/3 Falls) - ***1/4
12/9/75 Harley Race vs. Giant Baba - ***3/4
12/15/75 Giant Baba vs. Jumbo Tsuruta - ***1/4
3/28/76 Jumbo Tsuruta vs. Rusher Kimura (2/3 Falls) - ***1/2
10/7/81 Ric Flair vs. Terry Funk - ***1/4
2/27/00 Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Jun Akiyama - ****1/2
3/1/08 Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Silver King - ***1/2
4/6/08 Taiyo Kea vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - ***3/4
10/24/10 Suwama vs. Masakatsu Funaki - ****
2/6/11 Kaz Hayashi vs. Minoru Tanaka vs. Shuji Kondo - ***1/4
2/6/11 Seiya Sanada/Manabu Soya vs. Daisuke Sekimoto/Yuji Okabayashi - ***3/4
2/11/11 Daisuke Sekimoto/Yuji Okabayashi vs. Seiya Sanada/Manabu Soya - ***
2/11/11 Kaz Hayashi vs. Shuji Kondo - ***1/2
2/11/11 Minoru Suzuki/Masakatsu Funaki/Akebono vs. Suwama/KAI/Ryota Hama - ***
3/6/11 Minoru Suzuki vs. KAI - ***
3/6/11 Minoru Tanaka/Koji Kanemoto vs. Kaz Hayashi/Shuji Kondo - ***3/4

ROH
6/12/05 James Gibson vs. Homicide - ***
6/12/05 CM Punk vs. Roderick Strong - ***1/4
6/12/05 Samoa Joe vs. Nigel McGuinness - ***
6/12/05 Low Ki vs. Austin Aries (Non-Sanctioned) - ***3/4
6/18/05 Samoa Joe vs. Colt Cabana - ***
6/18/05 AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams - ***
6/18/05 Homicide vs. James Gibson vs. Nigel McGuinness vs. Azrieal - ***1/4
6/18/05 CM Punk vs. Austin Aries - ****1/2
7/8/05 AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Rave - ***1/4
7/8/05 Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries vs. Homicide vs. James Gibson - ****1/4
7/8/05 CM Punk vs. Jay Lethal - ***1/2
7/9/05 Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer vs. Carnage Crew - ***1/4
7/9/05 James Gibson vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Azrieal - ***1/4
7/9/05 Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries - ***1/2
7/9/05 Homicide vs. Jay Lethal - ***1/2
7/9/05 CM Punk vs. Roderick Strong - ***1/2
7/16/05 Austin Aries vs. El Generico - ***
7/16/05 AJ Styles vs. Roderick Strong - ***1/4
7/16/05 Samoa Joe vs. Jimmy Rave - ***1/4
7/16/05 Matt Hardy vs. Christopher Daniels - ***1/2
7/16/05 CM Punk vs. James Gibson - ***3/4
7/23/05 Homicide/Low Ki/Ricky Reyes vs. Samoa Joe/James Gibson/Jay Lethal - ***1/4
7/23/05 AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Rave (Street Fight) - ***1/4
7/23/05 CM Punk vs. Christopher Daniels - ***1/2
8/12/05 Austin Aries/Roderick Strong/Matt Sydal vs. Alex Shelley/Jimmy Rave/Abyss - ***3/4
8/12/05 Low Ki vs. Jay Lethal - ***1/4
8/12/05 CM Punk vs. James Gibson vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels (Elimination) - ****1/4
8/13/05 Austin Aries vs. Jimmy Rave - ***
8/13/05 Samoa Joe/Jay Lethal vs. Homicide/Low Ki - ***1/4
8/13/05 Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer vs. James Gibson/Brian Kendrick - ***
8/13/05 Matt Hardy vs. Roderick Strong - ***
8/13/05 CM Punk vs. Colt Cabana (2/3 Falls) - ***3/4
8/20/05 Dunn/Marcos vs. Carnage Crew (Weapons Match) - ***
8/20/05 Nigel McGuinness vs. Colt Cabana (Soccer Riot Match) - ***1/4
8/20/05 Austin Aries/Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Rave/Puma - ***
8/20/05 Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels - ***
8/27/05 Nigel McGuinness vs. Samoa Joe - ***1/4
8/27/05 Brian Kendrick/Jimmy Rave vs. Austin Aries/Roderick Strong - ***
8/27/05 AJ Styles vs. CIMA - ***1/2
9/17/05 Low Ki vs. Jay Lethal (Fight Without Honor) - ***1/4
9/17/05 Jay Lethal vs. Low Ki - ***
9/17/05 Bryan Danielson vs. James Gibson - ***3/4
9/17/05 AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Rave (Finisher's Match) - ***1/2
9/24/05 Roderick Strong vs. Jerrelle Clark - ***1/4
9/24/05 Christopher Daniels vs. James Gibson - ***1/2
9/24/05 Roderick Strong vs. Austin Aries vs. Colt Cabana vs. Jay Lethal vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe (Survival of the Fittest) - ***1/2
10/1/05 Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Sydal vs. Azrieal - ***
10/1/05 Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Rave - ***
10/1/05 James Gibson vs. Jimmy Yang - ***3/4
10/2/05 Roderick Strong vs. James Gibson - ****1/4
10/2/05 Christopher Daniels vs. Jimmy Yang - ***
10/14/05 Tony Mamaluke/Sal Rinauro vs. Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer - ***1/4
10/14/05 Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Yang - ***
10/14/05 Colt Cabana/Steve Corino vs. Homicide/Low Ki - ***
10/14/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries - ***1/2
10/15/05 Nigel McGuinness vs. Samoa Joe - ***1/4
10/15/05 Alex Shelley/Jimmy Rave/Abyss vs. Austin Aries/Roderick Strong/Jack Evans (No DQ) - ***1/2
10/15/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Steve Corino - ***1/4
10/29/05 Alex Shelley vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ***3/4
10/29/05 AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries - ***3/4
10/29/05 Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man - ***
10/29/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong - ***3/4
11/4/05 Roderick Strong/Jack Evans vs. Sal Rinauro/Chad Collyer - ***1/4
11/4/05 Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley - ***
11/4/05 AJ Styles/Matt Sydal vs. Jimmy Rave/Abyss - ***1/4
11/4/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Sabin - ***1/2
11/5/05 Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels - ***3/4
11/5/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong - ****1/2
11/19/05 Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal - ***
11/19/05 Homicide vs. Colt Cabana (No DQ) - ***1/4
11/19/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels - ***3/4
12/3/05 Jay Lethal vs. Samoa Joe - ***1/4
12/3/05 Steve Corino vs. Homicide (No DQ) - ***
12/3/05 Austin Aries/Roderick Strong/Jack Evans/Matt Sydal vs. Alex Shelley/Jimmy Rave/Abyss/Prince Nana (Steel Cage Warfare) - ****
12/17/05 Jimmy Rave vs. Milano Collection AT - ***
12/17/05 Nigel McGuinness vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ***
12/17/05 Jay Lethal vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. BJ Whitmer - ***1/4
12/17/05 Austin Aries/Roderick Strong vs. Tony Mamaluke/Sal Rinauro - ***
12/17/05 Bryan Danielson vs. Naomichi Marufuji - ***3/4
1/14/06 Christopher Daniels vs. Jay Lethal - ***
1/14/06 Samoa Joe vs. BJ Whitmer - ***
1/14/06 AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal - ****
1/14/06 Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Hero - ***1/2
1/27/06 Jack Evans/Matt Sydal/Jimmy Yang vs. Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer/Adam Pearce - ***1/4
1/27/06 Low Ki vs. Christopher Daniels - ***1/2
1/27/06 Alex Shelley/Jimmy Rave/Abyss vs. Jack Evans/Matt Sydal/Jimmy Yang - ***1/4
1/27/06 Austin Aries/Roderick Strong vs. Bryan Danielson/Jay Lethal - ***3/4
1/28/06 Alex Shelley/Jimmy Rave/Abyss vs. Tony Mamaluke/Sal Rinauro/Delirious - ***
1/28/06 Austin Aries/Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Jacobs/BJ Whitmer - ***
1/28/06 Bryan Danielson vs. AJ Styles - ***3/4
2/11/06 Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries - ***1/4
2/11/06 Bryan Danielson vs. Xavier - ***
2/11/06 Roderick Strong vs. BJ Whitmer - ***1/4
2/11/06 CM Punk/Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Rave/Adam Pearce - ***1/2
2/25/06 Samoa Joe vs. Jay Lethal - ***
2/25/06 Homicide vs. Colt Cabana (Ghetto Fight) - ***1/4
2/25/06 Bryan Danielson vs. Jimmy Rave - ***1/2
2/25/06 Austin Aries/Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles/Matt Sydal - ***3/4
12/27/08 Bryan Danielson vs. Takeshi Morishima (Fight Without Honor) - ****1/2
9/26/09 Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards vs. El Generico/Kevin Steen (Ladder War) - ****1/2
11/12/10 Christopher Daniels/Mark Briscoe/Jay Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong/Mike Elgin/Zack Gowen - ***1/4
11/13/10 Homicide vs. Jay Briscoe - ***1/4
11/13/10 Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kevin Steen/Steve Corino - ***
11/13/10 Roderick Strong vs. Christopher Daniels - ***3/4
12/17/10 TJ Perkins vs. Kyle O'Reilly - ***1/4
12/17/10 American Wolves vs. Kings of Wrestling - ***1/2
1/14/11 Roderick Strong/Christopher Daniels/Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli vs. Davey Richards/El Generico/Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe - ***1/2
1/15/11 Kyle O'Reilly/Adam Cole vs. Lance Bravado/Harlem Bravado - ***
1/15/11 Christopher Daniels vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ***3/4
1/15/11 Davey Richards vs. Chris Hero - ****1/4
1/15/11 Homicide vs. El Generico vs. Kenny King vs. Mark Briscoe - ***
1/15/11 Roderick Strong vs. Jay Briscoe - ****
1/28/11 Davey Richards vs. TJ Perkins - ****
1/28/11 Christopher Daniels vs. Mark Briscoe - ***1/4
1/28/11 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli - ***3/4
1/28/11 Roderick Strong vs. El Generico - ***1/2
2/25/11 Eddie Edwards vs. Kenny King - ***1/2
2/25/11 Davey Richards/Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Roderick Strong/Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli - ***3/4
3/18/11 Adam Cole vs. Tommaso Ciampa - ***
3/18/11 Chris Hero vs. TJ Perkins - ***1/4
3/18/11 Eddie Edwards vs. Michael Elgin - ***1/4
3/18/11 Davey Richards vs. Claudio Castagnoli - ***1/2
3/19/11 Kyle O'Reilly/Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin/Mike Mondo - ***
3/19/11 Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe vs. Kenny King/Rhett Titus - ***1/2
3/19/11 Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli vs. Homicide/Hernandez - ***3/4
3/19/11 Christopher Daniels vs. Davey Richards - ***1/2
3/19/11 Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong - ****
5/6/11 Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe vs. Kenny King/Rhett Titus (First Blood) - ***
5/6/11 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Kyle O'Reilly/Adam Cole - ***1/4
5/6/11 Roderick Strong vs. El Generico (No DQ) - ***3/4
5/6/11 Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli vs. Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards - ****
5/7/11 Michael Elgin vs. Rhett Titus vs. Adam Cole vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Grizzly Redwood vs. Andy Ridge (Double Danger Scramble) - ***1/4
5/7/11 Davey Richards vs. Kenny King - ***1/4
5/7/11 El Generico vs. Christopher Daniels - ***1/4
5/7/11 Shelton Benjamin/Charlie Haas vs. Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe - ***
5/7/11 Eddie Edwards vs. Chris Hero - ****
5/21/11 Davey Richards vs. Charlie Haas - ***3/4
5/21/11 Jay Briscoe/Mark Briscoe vs. Kenny King/Rhett Titus (Street Fight) - ****
5/21/11 Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong - ***3/4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back