• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blizz & Thriz's Match Ratings

Superstars 8/5

Tiffany vs. Layla - *3/4
The Dudebusters vs. Hawkins and Archer - **1/2
Zack Rider vs. Evan Bourne - **1/4

I'll have the TNA ratings up later tonight.

TNA 8/3

Hamada/Wilde vs. Lacey/Velvet - *1/2
AJ Styles vs. Rob Terry - **
Beer Money vs. MCMG - ***1/2
Pope vs. Orlando Jordan - *1/2
Ric Flair vs. Jay Lethal - *1/2
RVD/Dreamer vs. Raven/Abyss - *3/4

Shitty wrestling tonight. The MCMG/Beer Money match was awesome, as expected. Just about every other match sucked. Just complete garbage TNA was, wrestling wise.

I've pretty much given up on TNA. They were so good last fall, then Hogan showed up. I only watch Impact if I'm totally bored on Thursday night.

Yeah, I've only been watching it since January. If the shitty wrestling keeps up, I may stop watching.

From this point until around Thanksgiving last year, TNA was better than WWE hands down. Then it was announced that Hogan was coming, they pretty much put it on cruise control 'til Jan. 4, and it's been downhill since.

My NXT ratings for sure, and hopefully SmackDown ratings should be up tomorrow or Sunday if they aren't up tomorrow.

Smackdown! 8/6

Matt Hardy vs. Cody Rhodes - *3/4
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler - **1/4
MVP/Masters/JTG vs. The SES - *1/2
Rey Mysterio vs. Drew McIntyre - **1/2

Very mediocre show tonight. The main event was alright, but a pretty meh-tastic Smackdown.

Raw 8/9

Miz vs. Evan Bourne - **1/2
Melina vs. Alicia Fox - *1/2
Mark Henry vs. Ted Dibiase Jr. - N/A
Harris/Riley/McGillicutty vs. Kaval/Watson/Cannon - **1/4
Divas Triple Threat Tag - DUD
Morrison/R-Truth vs. Ryder/Regal - **1/4
Cena/Hart vs. Jericho/Edge - **3/4

Great show tonight. The Miz/Bourne match was short but sweet. The main event was really entertaining, both divas matches were atrocious and the other two tag matches were not bad, but not good either.

I enjoyed the short 8 man NXT tag match, thought Low Ki looked more fired up in the ring last night then I've seen him in years, he really made the most of his minute or two in the ring and got the crowd behind him real quick with some high-impact moves.

Now if only they'd stop fucking jobbing him to Husky Harris every week.

NXT 8/10

Kaval/Cannon/Watson vs. Riley/Husky/McGillicutty - ***1/4
Miz vs. Morrison - **1/4

Really enjoyed the tag match. Kaval looked AWESOME and the crowd seemed to really dig him. I think that match may have gotten more of a reaction than any other so far on NXT.

Really enjoyed the tag match. Kaval looked AWESOME and the crowd seemed to really dig him. I think that match may have gotten more of a reaction than any other so far on NXT.

I agree with these ratings. I found the Miz/Morrison match to be rather poor, honestly. Morrison looked terrible; nothing he was doing was connecting with Miz.

The six man match was a ton of fun and Kaval won me over by being incredibly exciting. I wasn't sold on him until last night.

Superstars 8/12

Yoshi/Goldust vs. The Usos - **
Chavo vs. Chris Masters - **1/2
Kelly Kelly vs. Michelle McCool - *1/4

Pretty disspapointing Superstars this week, considering how good it's been that last few weeks. The first half of the diva's match actually wasn't THAT horrible. The second half, however....yeah.

Miz vs. Evan Bourne - 2 3/4*
Melina vs. Alicia Fox - 1*
Harris/Riley/McGillicutty vs. Kaval/Watson/Cannon - 2 1/4*
Divas Triple Threat Tag - DUD
Morrison/R-Truth vs. Ryder/Regal - 2 1/2*
Cena/Hart vs. Jericho/Edge - 2 1/4*

Here's Raw. Hopefully I'll get the rest by the end of the weekend

TNA 8/12
AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle - ***1/4
Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love - *3/4
Anderson vs. Morgan vs. Pope - ***
Jeff Hardy vs. Shannon Moore - **1/2
Beer Money vs. MCMG - ****1/4
RVD vs. Abyss - ***

BMI/MCMG match was incredible. Easily a MOTY candidate. The opening AJ/Angle match was good but way too short. The KO match was slightly above average for a womens match but ended horribly. Overall, it was a GREAT show and certainly PPV quality. Very entertaining.

WWE SummerSlam 8/15

Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston - **3/4
Melina vs. Alicia Fox - *
CM Punk vs. Big Show - *3/4
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus - **1/4
Kane vs. Rey Mysterio - ***
Team WWE vs. Nexus - ****1/4

Shitty wrestling, aside from the ME. Best WWE match since Shawn/Taker rematch.

Raw 8/16
Jericho vs. Wade Barrett - **3/4
Tarver vs. Bryan - **3/4
Randy Orton vs. Justin Gabriel - **1/2
6 Diva Tag Match - *1/4
Slater vs Edge - **1/4
Morrison/R-Truth vs. Otunga/Sheffield - **
Cena vs Darren Young - *3/4
Good show tonight guys. Every match was watchable, aside from the divas match. Just a solid and entertaining show.

I actually liked Jericho vs Wade. Would probably have given it a 3 stars myself, or C+/B- for KB ratings.

Raw

Jericho vs. Wade Barrett - 2 3/4*
Tarver vs. Bryan - 2 1/4 *
Randy Orton vs. Justin Gabriel - 2 1/2*
6 Diva Tag Match - 1*
Slater vs Edge - 2 1/4*
Morrison/R-Truth vs. Otunga/Sheffield - 2*
Cena vs Darren Young - 2 1/4*

Nothing outstanding this week, but everything was solid. Good episode this week

NXT 8/16

Zach Rider vs. Micheal McGillicutty - **
Kaval vs. Husky Harris - **1/2
Alex Riley vs. Kofi Kingston - *3/4

Kind of meh show tonight, wrestling wise. Kaval and Harris once again putting on a decent match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back