• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZHL Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 Season

I likely won't be here for the draft. I'll be in Minneapolis next weekend, but I'll try to set up rankings so I don't get totally crushed.

So Ty is out of town, & I beleive Yaz said awhile back that he might be out of town this weekend, & IC has just let me know that he's got plans tomorrow night that may make it difficult to draft. I know IDR was pushing to have the draft as close to the end of preseason as possible, so with all this on the table would anyone have a problem if instead of having the draft tomorrow night, we moved it to a week from tomorrow night?

Everything was would remain the same (draft time, order, etc.), we would just be pushing it back a week later is all & hopefully have everyone here & able to draft.

I would vote we wait till next week. If about a third of the roster is gonna have RL issues to deal with then we should wait. It really wont make that big of a difference to postpone so everyone can participate.

I vote we reschedule the draft till next Sunday.

I'm OK to draft tomorrow timing wise, but I still think its ideal to do it as close to the start of the season as possible.

It doesn't really matter to me either way. Selfishly, I would prefer tomorrow night as I specifically cleared off my evening to accommodate the draft and I'm anxious to get things on the go. But if next week is better for most guys, I'm fine with that too. Just make a decision and let us all know.

Ok, Seems most people don't have a problem with moving it so I just moved to next Sunday, Sept. 29th, 6:30ct (7:30et)

So now is the part where we post our team name and rosters for trading and/or bragging purposes, right?

Addicted to Math

Nicklas Backstrom- WAS C
Alex Galchenyuk- MON C, LW
Mike Richards- LA C, LW
Alexander Steen- STL C, LW
Jhoan Franzen- DET LW, RW
Milan Lucic- BOS LW
Taylor Hall- EDM LW
Matt Moulson- NYI LW
Jokub Voracek- PHI RW
Marian Hossa- CHI RW
Radim Vrbata- PHO RW