WZCW Podcast

Really great stuff, guys. Shit list was a bit harsh, though. Almost 3am over here, but I don't have classes on Fridays, well worth the listen. Thanks for talking about the structure of a better RP!

Is that a Welsh accent, Funkay?

Shotaro has very good taste in music.

Really great stuff, guys. Shit list was a bit harsh, though. Almost 3am over here, but I don't have classes on Fridays, well worth the listen. Thanks for talking about the structure of a better RP!

Is that a Welsh accent, Funkay?

Shotaro has very good taste in music.

I may have to listen to this thing now.

Show was fun to listen to live... but I thought it went on too long. Doc's Hulk impression, however, was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Show was fun to listen to live... but I thought it went on too long. Doc's Hulk impression, however, was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

It was long, a good half hour over our normal show time. Then again I don't think it ever dragged.

I'm at the part where you say nice things about me. My favorite part is when you say that I'm not a douche.

Good fun had by all I think. Had a great time chatting with all even if my mic was a bit dodgy at moments (and I do loathe my real voice so apologies for that). Would love to do it again.

Great show guys, those two plus hours just flew by! Doc made my night when he was talking like Hulk Hogan and ranting on Thrash & Angel.

Who's the next guest gonna be?

I've never done a gambling RP, you're welcome.

Also, if it makes you feel any better, if history is anything to go by, there probably won't be 38 RP's posted that you have to read.

I've never done a gambling RP, you're welcome.

Also, if it makes you feel any better, if history is anything to go by, there probably won't be 38 RP's posted that you have to read.

When I heard that number my heart sank. That is a lot of reading that I don't want to do.

We have only two roster pages and there will be 38 RP's. Remember the time when we had three roster pages? Yeah...

Hey up, there's a podcast tonight. 11pm British and 6pm Eastern. Our Guet tonight is none other than

DAVE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back