WZCW UNCUT! The New WZCW Podcast!

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
That's right folks, one half of the world tag team champions and the man with the voice that makes the ladies chuckle and their knees buckle is hosting the newest incarnation of the flagship Podcast concerning all things WZCW!

Now with the fantastic job my successor Kermit did I can't promise you this will be as polished, that I will be the gracious host he was, but what I can promise you is that this podcast will be the most edgy, hardcore, and unbiased views and opinions of the current happenings in our Fed!

-We'll tell you what we like!
-We'll tell you what we don't like!
-We'll tell you what you should and shouldn't like because we're fucking awesome!

And what do I mean by we?! We'll of course I'll be having my co-host join me in the festivities. But who is that co-host? You'll just have to wait and find out!

What I can clue you in on is that the first show of this new generation of podcast will premiere on Wednesday, September 3 at 6:30 PM Central time! Be there or be square! Or triangular, if you're into that sort of thing.

In all seriousness I hope you'll join me for the first show, hopefully it won't suck. Link and guest announcement coming soon.

Well I told you there would be a co-host.....

He's the lean and mean....

He's got the giggle that makes the ladies wiggle....

He's got the brass to kick your ass.....

He's none other than.....

SPIDEY!!!!!!!

Yes I know, the other half of the world tag team champions as the first guest? Nobody saw that coming.

Make sure to tune in tomorrow night at 6:30 PM Central time to hear us discuss this past round of shows, potential boards pending if they're up in time, speculate on Kingdome Come, and maybe if you're lucky answer your live questions that you're dying to ask us.

All this and more on the first episode of WZCW UNCUT!!!!!!

Also here's the link.

http://www.livestream.com/wzcwuncutpodcast

So I'm pushing the time of the podcast back half an hour to 7 PM tonight, so roughly within the next two hours. Hope you'll join us.

Get there 10-15 minutes early for sound check and stuff

I tuned in for the last 30 minutes. I give the show a big thumbs up. Dynamite has a smooth voice and is fun to listen too. Spidey, unfortunately, had to do his portion of the podcast in a cave Brad Maddox style. <3

Sorry again for the audio on my side, guys. Don't know what you guys were hearing, but I assume it sounded like I was in a well.

Hope everybody enjoyed themselves, I'll do better next time I swear, just a lot of unforeseen stuff got in the way but all in all I think we did good. Tune in next time for an all new host but same shenanigans.

Replay can be seen using the the previous link.

So will there be an episode 2 of this version of the podcast?

Falina "Red" Reznikov;5002165 said:
These guys are taking forever to get out another show. What's it been? A week later? Boo!

Clearly you need to mussel one of them out of the title match at Kingdom Come should you lose this round.

So there's going to be a podcast tomorrow at 6:30 PM Central time, just thought I'd let you guys know....

Oh and one more thing.....

The guest....is none other than.....

Red-skull.jpg

THE RED SKULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!1111!!!!1111!!!!

Join us as we discuss the recent happenings in the fed, my wonderful RAW adventure, and whatever else we want to on the next episode of WZCW UNCUT!!!!!

It went alright considering only 1 WZCW member attended the thing. Dynamite had problems getting ahold of Red Skull at the beginning, so I popped in and we ran through the shows and cards.

So I've come across that as of now the website refuses to properly upload this week's episode. It's stuck in processing hell, fortunately it wasn't that great of a show, albeit not as bad as I made it seem earlier, though I still would have loved for people to hear it, oh well :(

I'll try this again next round with Skully.

ipt63b.jpg

[YOUTUBE]cEaEdLQbAFM[/YOUTUBE]​

Oh did you think it was over? Did you think we were done? No we're back with a vengeance! The next episode of the WZCW UNCUT podcast will be a special Kingdom Come edition! We'll be talking about the previous Supershow round, the PPV card itself with in-depth predictions, the state of the fed and what it might look like post Kingdom Come, and not only that but.....every single one of your questions!

That's right over the next couple of days I want all of you to send me any and all questions pertaining to KC, the fed as a whole, or anything in general! (though I'd like to keep it fed related for the most part). Did I mention my guest? Well he is none other than.......

sabin_1771931a.jpg

KILLJOY!

I'll be trying something different so keep cool on the date of the podcast but make you sure you get any and all questions in. There's no limit and KJ and I will look to answer them all. Want to ask him about his world title reign thus far? His massive history in the fed? Why is he so damn good at graphics? What are his favorite tacos? Ask away and he'll be sure to answer it. Kingdom Come 6 is coming people, get hyped!

Looking forward to hearing your take on things. When might I hear such a podcast?

Looking forward to hearing your take on things. When might I hear such a podcast?

I probably can't duck questions like these so I might as well just come out and say it. To fit both our schedules this episode will be pre-taped and released soon after because I know we'll be chatting at a time in which a majority of the fed will not be listening. With the last couple of podcasts barely having three people listening live I'm testing out if pre-taped may be the way to go with these things.

Don't worry though, it should be available this weekend after the Halloween rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back