The Green Room - A *New* WZCW Podcast

Enjoying this podcast, with things the way they are I am struggling to find two hours to listen to a podcast but it is interesting listening to all these different people in one go.

Enjoying this podcast, with things the way they are I am struggling to find two hours to listen to a podcast but it is interesting listening to all these different people in one go.

This last one was one of the longest, but I am trying to keep the time limit low specifically for this purpose.

----------

Just for clarification, the podcast will be next Thursday (June 26th, 2014) with my special guest Daddy Mack!

Oooooooooooooooooh yeahh!

Daddy Mack is coming to you live in just 3 days, and I am positive that he wants to answer your questions. So, start sending them over to me via PM. This time, one random question asker will be selected as a winner and receive their choice of either feedback or 2 WZCW Trading Card coins! WOWZA! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH! DO NOT DELAY!

Green Room Sneak Peak

In two hours and thirty minutes, all will be revealed! Daddy Mack will cruise the airwaves and reveal who is behind the cream of the crop. You won't want to miss the Green Room podcast tonight at 6:30PM Central (7:30PM Eastern)! See you then!

It's not too late to submit a question for Daddy Mack to answer live!

Green Room Followup

Let's try this a little different this time since the podcast playback takes awhile to load sometimes and I always forget to do the time stamps later on. I want to be consistent, so I'll make it simpler. I'm just going to give a brief synopsis of the episode and a link where you can find the playback of the episode when it goes public (or if it already is).

Thank you all for tuning in tonight as Daddy Mack revealed his handler as none other than....

Tastycles!

I apologize for the 5-10 minute technical difficulties we had, but everything should be clear on the playback when it loads up! We discussed the World Cup, WZCW Trading Cards, got despicable, reviewed Meltdown and Ascension, and answered viewer submitted questions! If you missed it, go back and listen now!

*The stupid technical difficulties at the end split up the last 20 minutes into different parts, so here are the links for the different parts. Be aware that the first part is a good chunk of the podcast, but the last 20-30 minutes got chopped up because livestream is free and stupid.

Very good show overall, and always a joy to hear from the RP'er. I would like to offer to that RP'er that, right now, we do have a plan for Daddy Mack, and it will be great. Because frankly, we're marks for Daddy Mack.

I would say, regarding the Ascension opening; I dare say that some of the point was missed, possibly because I didn't do a good enough job writing it. Yes, Ty is extremely cerebral, and a sort of mental chess game between Ty and Zeus is where the feud should go.

That said, Ty's also a very vain character. He has a high sense of value in self, and a certain view of his capabilities. He's an extremely proud character, proud enough to take a challenge that in no way favors him. Dr. Zeus is a guy that likes to let his opponents sins lead to their undoing. So the idea that Zeus allows for Ty's pride to take an obviously dangerous challenge actually plays perfectly into both characters. Ty maintains his character traits, and Zeus his.

Only real complaint/disagreement to what I say was some important feedback that I think has a lot of legitimacy.

Very good show overall, and always a joy to hear from the RP'er. I would like to offer to that RP'er that, right now, we do have a plan for Daddy Mack, and it will be great. Because frankly, we're marks for Daddy Mack.

I would say, regarding the Ascension opening; I dare say that some of the point was missed, possibly because I didn't do a good enough job writing it. Yes, Ty is extremely cerebral, and a sort of mental chess game between Ty and Zeus is where the feud should go.

That said, Ty's also a very vain character. He has a high sense of value in self, and a certain view of his capabilities. He's an extremely proud character, proud enough to take a challenge that in no way favors him. Dr. Zeus is a guy that likes to let his opponents sins lead to their undoing. So the idea that Zeus allows for Ty's pride to take an obviously dangerous challenge actually plays perfectly into both characters. Ty maintains his character traits, and Zeus his.

Only real complaint/disagreement to what I say was some important feedback that I think has a lot of legitimacy.

Ty as a heel would not go for it, Ty as a face would absolutely take up that challenge. The character and the gimmick doesn't change much other than going from a scheming and plotting heel to a very proud warrior as he sees himself would lead to that. Hell even as a heel he would take on challenges such as giving Barbosa a match against him in HIAC.

I haven't listened to the podcast so I'm not sure what was said about it, but I can assure you that it was played up perfectly to the Zeus and Ty Burna characters, considering Haiku wrote his part and I wrote mine.

badnewsbarrett-png.2170

Welp, I've got some bad news for the podcast lovers. The first 2/3rds of July is going to be hectic for me. It is filled with important dates, important things, and vacations. I was hoping to squeeze the LL podcast in originally, but with the added fourth round and Creative's emergencies that led to some delays, I cannot produce the next podcast, and maybe not even the LL one. I open the floor for anyone that wants to host them.

From Thursday onward I've got time. But I'd much rather be a guest. I don't know how your fancy podcasty jigamawhosetts work.

Awesome, Dynamite asked first so I will try to hook him up with the materials early next week to produce one, but maybe if you guys want, you could co-host. Just talk to each other via PM if you guys are interested in that.

Cheers!

I'll have to do one of these things one day

Though its worth noting I am terrible when it comes to passing fancies, I once got 3/4 of the way through ordering a pizza last night before I got bored and hung up the phone... I am such a character.

TWO!

That's right! I said two! In size 6 font! The LL round will get two podcasts! THAT'S RIGHT, AGAIN. I SAID TWO!

Two podcasts for the LL PPV.

First,

I am bringing you another epic PPV panel as I welcome on my panel a former member of creative and a former LL WINNER! That's right, I have two experienced veterans joining me to analyze

EVERY

SINGLE

RP.

YOU WANT FEEDBACK? YOU GOT IT. ONE STRAIGHT POWER PREVIEW PODCAST FOR THE LL PPV! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT. IF YOU DO MISS IT AND THEN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT LACK OF FEEBACK, YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG. SO, COME ONE AND COME ALL AS KERMIT STUDIOS PRESENTS ANOTHER STUCK IN CAPS LOCK ANNOUNCEMENT.

Next Tuesday on August 5th, 2014 at 6:30PM Central I am bringing you an epic 1-2 hour preview panel with feedback for EVERY SINGLE RP. So, don't miss it and stay tuned as I reveal my fellow panel members over the next few days.

Second,

ANOTHER PODCAST. WITH BACON. That's right. I'm going batshit crazy as I present you not one, but TWO! That's right, did you not see me say "two" earlier? LOOK!

Quote from what you read 10 seconds earlier said:

I will be bringing on a member of WZCW Creative to dissect the results and matches after the LL PPV. SAY WHATT?!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right. I am picking this LL PPV apart,

JUST

FOR

YOU!

So, throw me a freaking bone and actually tune in as we put together two epic podcasts to discuss one of the funnest events all year. The date of the second podcast will be announced whenever Creative gets around to putting out the show. (<333333 Creative ;))

At the end of it all we will have..

30 MEN COMPETE IN ONE MATCH

A 4 MATCH CARD

??? DAYS OF SHOW DELAY (<3 Creative ;))

ONE LL WINNER AND NEW WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

AND....

TWO EPIC PODCASTS!

I'm taking down all of your suggestions for the TWO podcasts.

Also, I will be announcing the first panel member tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back