• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW UNCUT! The New WZCW Podcast!

I haven't finished but I've dug it so far. I need to give Ty some tips for his daughter for when she gets a bit older.

Great podcast last night guys. Ty, as always, is a fountain of knowledge and a great guy to listen to. Plus, Dagger has a nice innocence to the results of the Fed which was cool to listen to. Really good chemistry between all three. Liked it.

Any update on the next one?

New Episode of the Podcast you say?

Well here it is!

This episode was recorded last Saturday actually and involves some now completely irrelevant Wrestlemania Predictions and very inappropriate discussions about penises, Fifty Shades of Grey, and Killjoy's sexuality.

This episode was very light on the fed to be honest, mostly because everyone on the show was a part of creative but also because unless it's a PPV round like the next show I think it would be more interesting for all involved to talk about some non-fed topics as much or even more as the fed considering I've basically had almost everyone on the show already.

This episode is mostly shenanigans but let me know what you guys think of the episode and whether or not hijinks should be banned or allowed to continue.

Thanks to KJ and Yaz for guest appearing on short notice!

First podcast I've heard. Sounds fun. But seriously, what's up with the Indian accent?

Honestly, it wasa nice one. And KJ I didn't know that.

This episode was very light on the fed to be honest, mostly because everyone on the show was a part of creative but also because unless it's a PPV round like the next show I think it would be more interesting for all involved to talk about some non-fed topics as much or even more as the fed considering I've basically had almost everyone on the show already.

This episode is mostly shenanigans but let me know what you guys think of the episode and whether or not hijinks should be banned or allowed to continue.

I didn't mind the non-fed discussions, it's interesting to listen to you guys talk about miscellaneous outside topics too. It's part of why I liked the format Kermit had for his show, there was always some other stuff thrown in. If the lack of non-creative members as guests was a problem I'll throw my name out there for an upcoming show. I had fun on the one I did and would love to do another.

Anyway, enjoyed it and I'm fine with the hijinks as long as the boards are still talked about (which they were here), since that's the main point of the podcast. The shows are more fun to listen to that way and you'll have less risk of falling into a routine.

So the reason this podcast wasn't uploaded immediately the next day was essentially because buzzprout won't let me upload another episode until May 3rd and I refuse to pay money. During this time I've instead posted the episode to soundcloud which can be found here.

WZCW UNCUT on Souncloud

I may reupload all the episodes on there since I believe they won't auto delete. Let me know if you guys think that's a good idea.

Also this episode focuses on WZCW for like 40 minutes to an hour. Listening to any of the nonsense that happens after that would be a horrible idea and I highly advise against it. Regardless, hope you enjoy.

First podcast I've heard. Sounds fun. But seriously, what's up with the Indian accent?

Honestly, it wasa nice one. And KJ I didn't know that.
I didn't see this. I pulled off an Alberto Del Rio imitation last time and totally botched it this time. Dynamite told me it sounded Indian so I rolled with the joke. It was basically the theme of that show. Running gags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back