Another WZCW Podcast!

Predict the next 3 Hall of Fame inductees at Kingdom Come.

Also, who are the top contenders for the Lethal Lottery Match?

Lastly, how far do you see Vee going in the Lottery?

So I have no chance of pinning Titus this round?

I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt a little bit

You DO have good chance. Be it this round or Lethal Lottery itself.
Oh I know and so does most everyone else. I was referencing the fact that while talking about either match I didn't even get a mention despite putting out my best RP ever.

While it hurt it's only one person's take on things and in the grand scheme doesn't mean much so I'm done talking about it.

Oh I know and so does most everyone else. I was referencing the fact that while talking about either match I didn't even get a mention despite putting out my best RP ever.

While it hurt it's only one person's take on things and in the grand scheme doesn't mean much so I'm done talking about it.
Don't let it hurt you. You know You CAN defeat Titus for the title. Don't listen to people who don't know you CAN. Because it could affect your confidence and thus your RolePlay too.

Did you RolePlay for a third person's mention? No. You did it for yourself.

Screw top 5, aim for the win.

I'm more of a realist than an optimist. That's all.

So I have no chance of pinning Titus this round?

I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt a little bit

Sorry if you got hurt, mate. I never said your or Lee's RP wasn't good. It was just a hunch that either Theron or Xander are going to pin and like I said they didn't even posted their RP when I made my podcast. If you're confident enough that Tony can pin Titus, then I respect that. Your RP was good as well. I do admire your hard work. Like you said, it was just a one-sided perspective.

Definitely wanna see power rankings come back, and I'd like the match description thing to come back as well, made it a lil more interesting reading just that small description lol.

As far as the match descriptions go, are they really that necessary? The people in the match know the history of their characters and their opponents. So what difference does it really make? I liked them bit their are literally a waste of time. That said, we can discuss it in the back and see what comes of it.

Second of all, the Power Rankings might just make an appearance at some point. It may not be the same way as it was but we shall see. I have plans to bring it back.

Lastly, Milenko has as much chance as anyone to win the match. He's in it, so it's an equal footing from there on out. Try not to take things so personally, Milenko. The guys is merely speaking his mind. And I'm sure, if you were honest with yourself, you'd think that they have a better chance. Not because you can't win. But simply because of form and momentum.

As far as the match descriptions go, are they really that necessary? The people in the match know the history of their characters and their opponents. So what difference does it really make? I liked them bit their are literally a waste of time. That said, we can discuss it in the back and see what comes of it.

Second of all, the Power Rankings might just make an appearance at some point. It may not be the same way as it was but we shall see. I have plans to bring it back.

Lastly, Milenko has as much chance as anyone to win the match. He's in it, so it's an equal footing from there on out. Try not to take things so personally, Milenko. The guys is merely speaking his mind. And I'm sure, if you were honest with yourself, you'd think that they have a better chance. Not because you can't win. But simply because of form and momentum.

The reason why I wanted you guys to bring back the match description is for two reason. First thing is, new fed members don't know much about the old guy's history. Say, Phoenix! I never know about him before the commentators hyped his legacy. Secondly, it's for the outside members of the WZCW forum. Our posts are being viewed by tons of other blokes. Having that in mind, I asked to bring back the description as it will help then to comprehend the story well.

As for Milenko, I've clarified my point with him. It was nothing personal against him. I read everyone's work and my prediction, mind you, my own prediction is based on my views on how DD and TBK has been writing their RPs.

Anyhow, as I mentioned before, critics motivates me to continue doing this podcast. Cheers to both of you guys.

Special thanks to Dave for taking my point backstage and discussing it with the creative team. I hope I can do some help such these through my podcasts and show reviews.

The reason why I wanted you guys to bring back the match description is for two reason. First thing is, new fed members don't know much about the old guy's history. Say, Phoenix! I never know about him before the commentators hyped his legacy. Secondly, it's for the outside members of the WZCW forum. Our posts are being viewed by tons of other blokes. Having that in mind, I asked to bring back the description as it will help then to comprehend the story well.

As for Milenko, I've clarified my point with him. It was nothing personal against him. I read everyone's work and my prediction, mind you, my own prediction is based on my views on how DD and TBK has been writing their RPs.

Anyhow, as I mentioned before, critics motivates me to continue doing this podcast. Cheers to both of you guys.

Special thanks to Dave for taking my point backstage and discussing it with the creative team. I hope I can do some help such these through my podcasts and show reviews.
I support your notion of bringing back match descriptions.

I would love some graphics but I think that it could be too much.

Very unfortunate that my busy weekend let me not do the podcast. Another reason is, I really don't have much point to talk this week. Next week, hopefully after both the shows are aired, I'll continue my podcast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back