The WZCW Unbound Podcast

Is that the Donkey Kong Country 1 Underwater level theme in the background at 34:00....?

This was a fun episode. From talking about marbles, to my sudden realization about Dr. Zeus.

I teamed with the guy, and had no idea.

As far as lack of experience, kiss my ass :lmao: I'm determined to stick around with John Doe, unlike Skinner and Steele. I know Showtime is a great RPer though, so I expected an uphill battle. Having now (hopefully) read the RPs, what do you three think?

I teamed with the guy, and had no idea.

As far as lack of experience, kiss my ass :lmao: I'm determined to stick around with John Doe, unlike Skinner and Steele. I know Showtime is a great RPer though, so I expected an uphill battle. Having now (hopefully) read the RPs, what do you three think?

I enjoy the character. It isn't anything groundbreaking, but you manage to take two gimmicks we have seen before, memory loss guy and mental patient guy, and combine them into something that makes for interesting reads. I enjoy what you have written thus far. I was only around for the tail end of Skinner, but this is a much more well written character in my opinion. You manage to avoid a lot of the cliches that you could fall into with a character of this type.

This RP I thought was a solid interview piece with a nice little flashback that makes me curious what you have in store for the near future. Always good when you have me wanting to read your next RP. Without giving away the results, both you and Show had good RPs that caused the entire team to stop and think about who should win.

I enjoy the character. It isn't anything groundbreaking, but you manage to take two gimmicks we have seen before, memory loss guy and mental patient guy, and combine them into something that makes for interesting reads. I enjoy what you have written thus far. I was only around for the tail end of Skinner, but this is a much more well written character in my opinion. You manage to avoid a lot of the cliches that you could fall into with a character of this type.

This RP I thought was a solid interview piece with a nice little flashback that makes me curious what you have in store for the near future. Always good when you have me wanting to read your next RP. Without giving away the results, both you and Show had good RPs that caused the entire team to stop and think about who should win.

Thanks for the feedback!

I know the set-up isn't that original, but I'm hoping I can flesh it out, and have the big "reveal" be something new, and create something fresh. Skinner started out as a great idea, because I wanted to keep him as a comedy jobber...then I got put in a series of matches with Armando Paradyse who no-showed I think 3 of the 4 matches, pushing Skinner to a place I didn't want him. Then there was the tag team idea, which could have been interesting, but Milenko tanked us so bad, and kept killing any idea I had. That was ultimately what turned me off from the fed, and I had to shut it down.

Pleased to listen to the latest one: it took me months to figure out Zeus/Seuss so don't worry Yaz. Appreciate the kind words about Abel, and Celeste cropped up sooner than you thought, and she may continue to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back