The WZCW Unbound Podcast

Gotta say the music really drives me nuts. I can handle it being low volume and only playing at times but all the way through (or at least the first 14 minutes because I couldn't tolerate it any longer) and blaring is really annoying. Other than that the show is fine.

Yeah.... the music playing constantly and as loud as it was, that made it difficult to hear you guys. I would suggest only using music and other background sound effects as ways to transition into new topics or to break akward silence. Only play it for a few seconds.... not constantly.

I enjoyed listening to the discussion itself, but this would have been a better show without the music.

Yea, liked the podcast, but the constant music is annoying after awhile. Still enjoyed listening, but the experience would be better with less music

Keep up the good work!

Obviously the podcast wars have begun :p

I liked it guys, well done. It's more of a personal preference thing but I don't think the music needs to be as loud as it is on some parts (mostly on the KB one), it can be hard to hear you guys at time.

So Killjoy and myself are gearing up for another podcast. We need one creative member, and two non creative who read the show and each RP for the round. We will be working on a first come first serve basis. Once picked, you will be given a certificate of authenticity, lifetime membership into the cool club, as well as burritos and tacos, and a copy of the podcast script once KJ types it up. He truly does do all the work in this affair.

Post if you have good availability Thursday and/or Friday. It is 4th of July weekend here in Gringoland.

I may be interested..... Depending on the time.

Not very computer savvy....so idk what I'd need even lol

But still would b interested

WE'RE BACK!!
[youtube]DZt8-QmYk5I[/youtube]

Special guest, Dagger Dias joins us for our second go-round at this show after a failed first taping. We recap Unscripted, talk a new logo, dog poop, yada yada. So give us a listen and some feedback. Audio only download link in the description.

The podcast cut out a few times and the echo in Killjoy's microphone from everyone else talking as well as Killjoy having a delay talking is still an issue.

Apart from that, you've got everything else down well. Flows pretty well and the music in the background + people talking are at the best levels.

Then you won't get any "Thanks for the show!" rep that week. :p Just kidding. Or am I....?

Seriously, though, I wasn't aware that it was that big of a deal. The page always refreshes from the bottom for me, so I always appreciated results that were in spoilers so that I didn't read the big bold line "SO AND SO IS THE WINNER". I also like doing it for false finishes as it makes the reader think it is is the end of the match. It's a little trick that formatting can help me create.

Seriously, though, I wasn't aware that it was that big of a deal. The page always refreshes from the bottom for me, so I always appreciated results that were in spoilers so that I didn't read the big bold line "SO AND SO IS THE WINNER". I also like doing it for false finishes as it makes the reader think it is is the end of the match. It's a little trick that formatting can help me create.

One per match should suffice. That way significant/shocking/controversial things can get highlighted. I don't hate spoiler tags within spoiler tags, it just gets to be a bit much after more than one on the same match.

A lot has been said on the subject already. However, I don't feel as though spoiler tags are that big of an issue. More than two a match becomes a chore, I'll admit. But they are useful for taking the reader in an unexpected direction sometimes. I've never used more than two and I likely never will.

I'm going to write a match where every sentence is in a spoiler tag.

Would be a big trouble for me. I browse the forums on mobile 'cause my lappy is affected these days (one of the reasons I am ducking roleplays). Everytime I click on a spoiler tag, it opens on a new page. This is why I hate Dave's and yours write ups.

Guess who's back. Back again. Podcast's back. Tell a friend.

Guess who's back. Guess who's back. Guess who's back. Guess who's back. Nanana.

Download link is in the description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back