WZCW Podcast

Hey folks The Podcast is TONIGHT at midnight UK/7pm Eastern

Our very special guest is a member of creative whose name contains the letter 'K' so that narrows it down somewhat

HYPEHYPEHYPE!

Wish I could listen, but tonight is date night with the lady. Have a great show tonight fellas!

Also;

Our Special Guest tonight has just informed me that he plans to call out a Rival LIVE on AIR!!

You do not want to miss it

Rival, eh?

nmnw5h.jpg

There'd better not be any more complaints about not getting on posters or tron's. Or else I'm delaying shows. AGAIN!!

Yeaaaah, I want Alhazred, too.

Actually, he may culminate the idea of my cycle's theme perfectly.

Did you guys even go back and talk about War Games? I wanted Kermit to get some on air loving for writing that if nothing else!

Whilst I see where people are coming from with Adams being cookie-cutter and "boring", you should just wait and see what happens in the next couple of rounds. My motivation in RPing for a character like Bobby Adams is that Constantine never really had much of a personal life and his gimmick disappeared after a while. This time, I want to try and build a character from the ground up, something I've never did before.

Hopefully I'll keep you all entertained enough.

I look forward to it man, honestly giving honest criticism (and hopefully constructive at the same time) is one really cool thing about doing the show

Needed more FunKay talk (semi-legit criticism, because if I didn't miss it, talk of K.O. vs. Titus was kept to a brief chat during the Alhazred/Krypto discussion and unless I missed it, you didn't bring up Holmes vs. Saboteur either) but otherwise good stuff, though Kermit's highway patrol/fan/whatever that background noise was made for awkward listening at times. Can't be easy being green (or colour blind for that matter)

I see this one hit the two hour mark, might be a while before I can catch up on it.

I'm going to try and listen tonight. I fully expect an entire segment dedicated to how awesome War Games and, Mason Westhoff in particular, were.

I could not stop laughing at the whole "Shotaro is colorblind" stuff. Those teachers must've felt awkward as hell about that.

That awkward moment when you totally fucking forgot there was a podcast.

Two weeks after you were on it.

Whoops. I'll listen soon.

I could only catch the first 30 minutes so far, before real life had other plans ;)

Going to finish up after Smackdown, but if I could add my two cents... Shotaro, if you could find a way to raise your volume, it would be great.

I just finished listening to it myself. What Bear said is right. I had a hard time hearing Shotaro at times.

I could not stop laughing at the whole "Shotaro is colorblind" stuff. Those teachers must've felt awkward as hell about that.

This made me laugh, too. But... are people really having a problem reading my light gray???

I think the funniest part was the part about Daggershield & Flynn being in a tag team. Good stuff, guys.

As I mentioned in the chat, Flynn being the straight man in a series of RPs where he tries to find a tag partner so they can enter the somewhat diminished tag team ranks but keeps ending up in completely alien scenarios - dealing with the ridiculousness of SHIT this week, a Dungeons and Dragons convention with Daggershield next round, a rave with Joey Sexton the following round and then choosing a partner for a tag match at Redemption - could make for some fun.

I also had problems hearing Shotaro at times and have had this problem for a couple podcasts now, thought I was the only one!

Good show none the less though guys. The stuff about Flynn finding a tag partner was hilarious.

Last night the levels had to be adjusted quite a lot because of the noise. I'll re-set the levels for the next show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back