WZCW Podcast

The recordings are up on the podcast website, just click the link that Doc provided. If it's about enjoying the shows some other way... I have no idea.

Oh no, I get that. I just am going out and wanted to listen to te show on my phone and don't want to use up too much data. So I wanted to see if I could download it from mediafire, add it to my music library, and listen on the go

Oh no, I get that. I just am going out and wanted to listen to te show on my phone and don't want to use up too much data. So I wanted to see if I could download it from mediafire, add it to my music library, and listen on the go

I'm not sure; I think Doc tried to do something like that, but I'm not sure if he got it to work.

I've heard legends as to who this weeks guest will be.

If our esteemed guest could hop on Skype we'll try to sort out when the next show will be. Hopefully it'll be this week

If our esteemed guest could hop on Skype we'll try to sort out when the next show will be. Hopefully it'll be this week

What day? If it's the 4th you might have a small American audience. I know I wouldn't be able to make it.

The next episode of the Podcast is THIS WEDNESDAY EVENING!!! At 11PM GMT/6PM EST

Our Special Guest for Episode 4: Live Free or Podcast Hard is

LEE!!!!

HYPEHYPEHYPE!

To be really pedantic though it's 11pm BST not GMT.

Will somebody throw this poor African a bone? How long to the cast? An hour and a half? Half an hour? Two and a half hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back