WZCW Podcast

Thanks for the positives guys, let us know if there's anything you think we could do better.

It was only our second show after all.

More about the undercard!!!

This, I know it's not the most interesting thing but I think you should do a five minute segment on every podcast from now on talking about new characters, who is getting better, who is bad, and generally everything about the undercard. We talk enough about the mid to high card in the discussion thread.

Yeah, I'd love to hear, as well. I want to know what The Doctor really feels about Doctor Zeus

With Pancake on the show next time, it's the ideal time to talk about the lower card.

#Burn

I agree, I think one of the difficulties we have is that much like in real feds, the Undercard is often without feuds and so it's difficult to comment on a story that isn't there.

Also our first two guests have been main eventers for many years and so we've talked about where they are on the card. For Pancake and Ricky Runn we'll likely be looking at the mid and lower card in a lot more detail as that's where he'll have a fresh viewpoint.

I'm so excited about hearing Ty's voice. I'm imagining some twisted hybrid between dark and gravelly (ty) and spanish (califa).

I agree, I think one of the difficulties we have is that much like in real feds, the Undercard is often without feuds and so it's difficult to comment on a story that isn't there.

Also our first two guests have been main eventers for many years and so we've talked about where they are on the card. For Pancake and Ricky Runn we'll likely be looking at the mid and lower card in a lot more detail as that's where he'll have a fresh viewpoint.

Should have gotten me, I'm lower on the totem pole.

Thought I'd give a quick suggestion on the podcast shows:

I foresee the same sort of generic questions being asked towards every guest you're going to have and to ensure you guys can get the maximum amount of time out of your guests, why not include a segment near the end of the show where you guys ask a set of generic questions that require very shot answers such as:

• What's your favourite RP/feud/match?
  • Toughest opponent?
  • How many times have you been with Pancake's mum?

It'd almost be like a lightning round of questions that everybody has to answer if they get featured on the podcast. Doesn't necessarily have to be those questions specifically but you get the picture.

Just a suggestion from an avid fan :) - don't have to take it as its your show (unfortunately, I can't moderate anything and Vince McMahon the WZCW Podcast - too much power in my hands would be a bad thing) and what you guys have done thus far has been bloody entertaining and a pleasure to listen to. I'd tune in 24/7 if it was possible but sadly, time zones and sleep deprivation exist.

Keep up the excellent efforts, guys.

Definitely. I'll try and get that done some time tomorrow. I've just been out of town since Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back