WZCW Podcast

1 hour 15ish. I'm still in work right now but won't be for long. Are you excited? I am!

Lee... Has a very soothing voice.

Quite enjoyed the show, as a newbie it's really interesting to hear the history of the fed. I have no idea who Everest is, but I like learning a lot of stuff like that, and Lee makes a really good guest. Good stuff, gents

Good show, technical difficulties aside. Lee was a very insightful guest and it was nice to get a peak behind his RP stylings and Keystone in general. Would be intrigued to see him back on a bit further down the line to see how he evaluates himself further into this run as Titus.

Harthan up next should be good given that he should know by that point if he's mopped the floor with me or if I've slaughtered him (watch Showtime steal the title back now, the fiend).

I hope the guest after Harthan is JGlass, or are you saving him for the build-up to All-Stars?

I hope I'm next, personally. That is if this is even running any more.

Yeah, my phone went all haywire just before what I assume was the end. Looking forward to hearing what the most unashamed plugger of WZCW has to say.

Broken Record: It can't be a shoot if he's not breaking kayfabe. Being brutally honest≠shooting.

Awesome show guys. My only compliant was my laptop decided to not let me listen to the last 15 minutes no matter how many times I tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back