WZCW Podcast

I heard Shotaro fine - Kermit was the one I had to listen intently to. It almost sounded like he had a frog in his throat.

Its better than getting disconnected though.

Did they announce the next guest last night?

No, we did not. Soon as we confirm our next guest we're going to be promoting the show.

I think for just about all of them Doc has been really loud and you've been really quiet. That might just be your voices though.

It's just Doc's voice - nah the levels have been a bit off in general the whole time. They will be sorted for next week

I'd call out Justin Cooper, but he and I are busy at the moment. Stay tuned for tommorow where your former creative overlord is the guest of choice where we talk Gold Rush, Saboteur, Steven Holmes, Creative Process and just what the heck was up with the tag division circa Unscripted 2012? That's 11 BST, 6 EST.

I've got band practice tonight - possibly will record my new entrance music while I'm there - so I will probably only catch the last half an hour or so of this, if that while it's live. I listened to the last one, "mysteryopponent" in the chat, and really enjoyed it. It's really good - way more professional than I would have expected and in particular Doc's enthusiasm for the fed and it's characters is a genuinely warming and positive thing to listen to.

I've always liked that Doc guy. He almost never thought my ideas were terrible.

And this is the first podcast I'm going to get to listen to live and in full since episode 2.

We're having some serious technical difficulties on both of our ends, so we may have to delay or postpone. Stay tuned for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back