WZCW Podcast

Totally worth rushing home from work for. Great job guys. Missed Doc, though. Still thoroughly entertaining.

Good show guys. Hopefully the next one is better and issue free with Doc back. Maybe it was a sign from the WZCW gods that you weren't supposed to do the show without him. :shrug:

finally, my fucking internet's back.

Pretty annoyed that I missed the show like that. I had a lot to talk about. Suppose it'll wait until next one.

Great show, guys! Dave has a great sense of humour I didn't pick up on. That and Falk's going to hell.

Yeah, I better stay on Doc and Shotaro's good sides. For the record, I liked Thrash as a character and as a person. We all have our better and our worse days.

Okay, here's the situation as I know it:

Shotaro might not be able to do it tonight because of work and life obligations. I could swoop in and give a shot hosting it myself, but since I've also been hammered with life, school, and work, there's no scheduled guest at this moment and any planning is, well, fairly nonexistent.

We're both pretty keen not to miss a cycle, but that doesn't change the fact that there's no guest. I'm sorry to do this on such short notice, but first person with a decent mic to quote this post and respond gets the slot. That is, if Shotaro's still unavailable.

I'll be done with classes at 5EST, and with that I'll be adding whoever it is on Skype and frantically attempting to cobble together a runsheet. Projected start time would be 6:30 EST - 7EST. This may be more than a bit haphazard but we might be able to do it.

This is, of course, dependent on Shotaro, but as of now that seems to be the plan. Not much of one but there you are.

Okay, here's the situation as I know it:

Shotaro might not be able to do it tonight because of work and life obligations. I could swoop in and give a shot hosting it myself, but since I've also been hammered with life, school, and work, there's no scheduled guest at this moment and any planning is, well, fairly nonexistent.

We're both pretty keen not to miss a cycle, but that doesn't change the fact that there's no guest. I'm sorry to do this on such short notice, but first person with a decent mic to quote this post and respond gets the slot. That is, if Shotaro's still unavailable.

I'll be done with classes at 5EST, and with that I'll be adding whoever it is on Skype and frantically attempting to cobble together a runsheet. Projected start time would be 6:30 EST - 7EST. This may be more than a bit haphazard but we might be able to do it.

This is, of course, dependent on Shotaro, but as of now that seems to be the plan. Not much of one but there you are.

I have no outstanding plans tonight homey. Hit a brotha up.

Was Dave supposed to be coming back? I'm only saying what I do know.

Actually, I think having Ty back would be pretty good, now that he's officially back in the fed. A different perspective on things. If Dave is also supposed to be on we can have a double guest to keep the three-man-dynamic.

I was hoping for a guest we haven't had before, but as it stands the guest will be Ty, with a potential Dave [or new guest] as well.

See you folks then.

FunKay thinks he and Echelon should do a double podcast in the future. FunKay thinks that FunKay just wants to hear FunKay talk about FunKay though. FunKaaaaaaay....

But a Ty return would be most cool indeed. Bring on my favourite not black, but I still imagine is, possibly Jewish overlord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back