WZCW Podcast

I'm moving house, so I'll slide down the bench and let someone else have this round. There's always the future.

FunKay thinks he and Echelon should do a double podcast in the future. FunKay thinks that FunKay just wants to hear FunKay talk about FunKay though. FunKaaaaaaay....

But a Ty return would be most cool indeed. Bring on my favourite not black, but I still imagine is, possibly Jewish overlord.

75% German. The other 25% is a mix of Irish, Polish, Dutch, and Russian.

But with the volume exactly the same as the last two weeks, otherwise Shotaro's inaudible and Doc's voice keeps my neighbours awake.

Apologies for having to drop out for awhile tonight. The wife needed me to head to the store and grab ingredients for supper.

I'm assuming that you guys started talking about mine and JGlass' feud mere moments after my internet decided to take an enormous shit on me and crashed out for the evening. Oh the perils of the interwebs.

Just listened to the latest podcast.

2gxfqxh.jpg

TOMORROW (THURSDAY) NIGHT THERE WILL BE A PODCAST AT 11PM BRITISH AND 6PM EASTERN US. JOIN DOC AND I ON OUR ADVENTURES THROUGH SPACE AND TIME AS WE LAND ON A PLANET COVERED IN RAINBOWS AND CLOUDS AND POSSIBLY CHEMICAL X.

OUR GUEST THIS EPISODE:

YAZLOZ!!!

The moment where Shotaro realized my character is Armando Paradyse legitimately made me laugh out loud at work.

Also, a big congrats to Shotaro, brother. Personally, the three I felt most deserving were Shotaro, Pancake, and Infinity. I think I actually mentioned that in a PM to Kermit, and yeah, this is really deserving. Cheers brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back