• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Application Thread *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestlers Name: Devil's Deciple
Wrestlers Nickname: the Devil incarnate
Height: 6"6
Weight: 278
Hometown: UK
Billed From: Parts Unknown
Appearance: Gothic
-----------Hair color/length: Brwon/black shoulder length
-----------Eye color: Hazel
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Tie, vest, tights & boots with logo on tights
-----------Backstage Attire: suit!
-----------Physical Features: lean/strong
-----------Tattoos: Vampire on back
Gimmick: Gothic vampire
Strength/Weakness: strength praying on mortal souls
weakness: Agility
Alignment: Super heel
Trained By: NJPW
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
kevin_thorne.jpg

Brief History: Depression forced him into wrestling, he believes the devil chose his path in the gothic lifestyle.
Title History: N/A
Entrance Music: Survival of the sickest by Saliva
Entrance description: Comes out, spot light is on him only, on the ramp he makes a crucifix sign and as he gets in the ring he stands in the middle and again makes a crucifix sign which brings the lights back on!
Finishers: Crucifix powerbomb,
15 Most used moves:
Legdrop
superkick
Headbutt
DDT
facewash
fistdrop
crucifix axe handle (Like double axe but in the shape of a crucifix)
chokebomb
superplex
powerbomb
body slam
dropkick
high knee
Big boot
bicycle kick
Sample RP:

(Blood fills the screen, when the screen clears we are in the gorilla position)

Devil's Deciple: For 3 long, long years, I have waited, anticipated, to come to WZCW, they say that this is where the big dogs are, well as I look around, all I can see are a bunch of loudmouth jackasses.

You know I got a phone call from Mr. Myles, begging me to bring some sort of talent to WZCW, at first I thought it was annoying, then it was amusing, and now, now I am taking it very very seriously, but I am not coming here to, as they say climb the ranks, oh no, I am heading straight to the top baby, and after it's all said and done, after the smoke clears and the dust settles, you will all know my name, for I am the Devil's Deciple, ARGHHHHHH

(Then disappears)

Not too shabby, I will wait to see what Sincade thinks and we will go from there bro.

Also, this goes for everyone, Please do not post anything but your app in here. No comments after the fact

I just said dont post anything in here other then your apps, and what do I see? SPAM.

Thats a warning. From here on out, who ever post in here other then an app will get warnings

Wrestlers Name: alex bowen
Wrestlers Nickname: faint
Height: 6'6
Weight:311
Hometown: montpelier ohio
Billed From: the sewers below

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: dark brown, middle neck
-----------Eye color: brown
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: dark blue singlet double armed with in ring shorts like paul londons just shorter

-----------Backstage Attire: for like promos a dark blue bondage trench coat with black trowsers and a black button up shirt and old black combat boots
-----------Physical Features: not fat but kind of kevin thorn looking
-----------Tattoos: none

Gimmick: pure strength nut case who sometimes loses it in the ring loner

Strength/Weakness: power , raw domination in close quarters wrestiling and submission nothing like a man maing another man tap out is there?

weekness gorilla wrestiling. ie missle drop kicks top rope jumps quick hits then running away speed bigger men cant move that fast obvosly the voices in his head sometimes take over and he uses wepons and illegal moves and gets d'qed lighting you''ll yousualy find him rolled up in a ball during a thunderstorm

Alignment: heel

Trained By: kane and abyss

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
abyss.jpg

Brief History:there is a little big known about faint he dropped out of highschool when he was 15 following his father and mother's death about 3 months later he had a mental breakdown and as put in a ward and broke out 2 days later and was rarely seen again unless you go underground in his sewers
Title History: none green wrestler

Entrance Music: killswitch engage my curse

Entrance description: comes in with on the pointed down at the sewer opining and it fasts forward down the sewer pipe till it gets to faint and he has his back to the camra and then boom blue flames blows up like kanes then distored pictures of faint domonating in the ring and on the side screans faint flickers in static

Finishers: dual finishers first he goes into a powerbomb then gets down to do the real finisher the blue scream for the rear naked choke

Most used moves:
sleeper hold
powerbomb
ankle lock
haymaker into a big upper cut
chokeslam
1 leg boston crab
short armed closeline
big boot
good eye poke when he's in trouble to get back
punches
Sample RP: in the sewers below
anouncer with a camra crew: allright guys were here and we need to ifnd this " new" wrestler
cough from the camra man good god ware is he this place stinks weve been walking for a good half a hour
anouncer * points * look there hes is get the lights on
*lights*
faint * looks up * said in a deep sort of demonic voce - who are you and why do you put youself in my domain
anouncer- well .. * looks down at a notpad with names wrote on it* faint is it we've come here to find you and take you above.
faint * hellish looking stare and get up to the anoncer and gets him in a choke * why would i want to leave this place what do you have to please me that the sewers dont? * lets go of the anouncer *

anouncer follow me and you ' ll see
faint follows the anouncer to a semi large building and go in and a ring is in the middle with a mid sized man in it bouncing around slapping his thighs apparently he noes whats going to happen
anouncer- well we've herd you like to wrestle
faint- i dont like to wrestle ... i like to destroy * runs to the ring * 2 or 3 minutes later faint hops down from the ring leaving the mid sized man in a bloody sweat pool with medic around him
anouncer well i see here now how would you like to destroy on a regular basis?

^ sry i could prolly use some help there but im doing prety good i think :headbanger:

"The following is the profile for me, E2, the One Man Killing Machine. This is my third attempt at trying to apply for your federation, and hopefully this is the one. I hope this profile lands me a fucking job."

^this is how E2 talks. He's a foul-mouthed, ghetto individual.

NAME: E2, the One Man Killing Machine

E2ii-P2PW-Profile-Pic-2.jpg

PIC:

465326_a387279251_m.jpg

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: E2 is a black man who stands at approximately 6 feet, 11 inches. He has a plethora of scars all over his body, most notibally the seven inch scar the starts on his forehead and runs to the middle of his cranium. The name "E.D.D.I.E" is tatooed across his chest. It is in memory of a former tag team partner he had in the minor leagues who died of a heart attack after a match. The One Man Killing Machine never got over this tragedy completely, and as a result, often floods his body with alcohol in vain attempts to erase the memory.

E2 sports a pair of black trunks, black kneepads and black boots to the ring. Just imagine "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, only a little taller and a lot darker. He has no facial hair and little body hair visible. Before his matches, he wraps black tape around his massive hands. Tape in the likeness of that which a boxer uses under his gloves. The One Man Killing Machine has a stone cold stare and a very twisted sense of humor. One could say he's borderline psychotic.

MONIKER:The Killing Machine

HEIGHT: 6'10 1/2"

WEIGHT: 315lbs.

HOMETOWN: Philadelphia

ALIGNMENT: Heel

WRESTLING STYLE: Brawler

STYLE: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, JBL, The Undertaker

ENTRANCE MUSIC: "Headsprung" http://youtube.com/watch?v=wvZEt5BdnTE

ALLIES: Any other bad-ass heels

STANDARD MOVES:

Standard suplex

Running clothesline

Flying clothesline from the top rope.

The Pump-Handle Slam

The Big Boot

Running Sidewalk Slam

The Russian Cycle

The Russian Leg Sweep

Running Avalanche in the corner

Running Powerslam

Standard Bodyslam

Multiple Headbutts

Open-handed Chops To the Head

Belly To Belly Suplex

Belly-to-Back Suplex

Powerslam From the Top Turnbuckle

Running Legdrop

FINISHING MOVES: The Sit-Down Powerbomb From the Second Turnbuckle.

STRENGTHS:

E2 is a powerhouse, with upper body strength that rivals some of the world's strongest athletes.

At 6 feet, 11 inches, E2 has a distinct height and reach advantage over most of his opponents.

E2 is very agile for his size. It is not uncommon for the One Man Killing Machine to climb the top rope and release an arsenal of moves.

---

WEAKNESSES:

Stamina is the big man's number one weakness. E2 likes to put his oppoenents out of their misery quickly. But the longer a match goes, the more it will favor his nemesis.

E2 has a bad temper and is quick to fly off the handle. When provoked, it's hard for him to keep his head.

E2 is an alcoholic who has been known to down a six pack of 12 oz Budweisers before his matches. His love for the booze often takes his focus off business in the ring. E2 also tends to lust after white women.

TITLES WON:

E2P2PWChamp-1.jpg

P2PW Heavyweight Champion

---

E2internetchamp.jpg

P2PW Internet Champion (x2)

---

ELITE Daredevil Champion

---

SHORT BIO:
E2 has ruined several relationships with different companies, largely due to his self destructive behavior and drug habits. E2 had a promising career in the PWA, but his short temper and arguing with management led to his ultimate demise. E2 was never able to stay sober in ELITE, and as a result, he broke the company's rules on several occasions and was released. However, E2 made a return, but his use of cocaine and other elicit drugs led to another departure. E2's most successful run was with the company p2pw, where he won multiple titles and saw a great deal of success. However, those demons continue to take the best of him. Since then, E2 has done several stints in and out of prison, which have only helped to anger the Black man. Now the fury must be unleashed. In short: He just don't give a fuck.

---

PROMO TIME

FADE UP FROM BLACK and our scene begins inside a busted, broken down, dimly lit bar in South Philadelphia, one of the roughest areas in the city. We find E2 seated, hunched over with his hands folded in front of him, as if he were praying. A shiny bottle of Jack Daniels is in front of him, and it’s about a quarter full. An application to the WZ efed lays on the bar before him and he stares and admires it through red, bubbly, Bernie-Mack-drunken eyes.

A large, brown-furred rat scampers across the bar and it goes unnoticed by the giant as he lost in deep, depressing contemplation. Seeing that his one customer is hammered, The Bartender, a short, stocky, balding Italian man with a long nose, half a head of hair, and a noticeable limp, drapes a soiled towel over his right shoulder, wipes his oily hands on his dirty apron and cautiously approaches.

”Hey man, you all right? You sure you don’t want to wrap it up and call it a night, or what? I got some chicken fingers in the back; they will soak up all the Jack in your system and make you sober up a bit. Wouldn’t you like that?”

”Naw, *****. I ain’t too hungry at the moment. I got a lot on my mind right now.”

”I can call you a cab. Or I can call one of your boys to give you a ride. You’d be crazy to try and drive in this condition. You may crash your car or worse, hit someone crossing the street. I have no idea don’t why you're drinking yourself silly.

”Sometimes I feel that it would be better if I just laid down on some train tracks and go see my maker, *****. To just die. I thought I would be welcomed here, but fuck it, I was wrong. Wrong. Wrong, wrong!!! So far the application process is stalling. Seems as if I just have to keep tweaking things to satisfy the superiors. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe WZ would be a much better place without the One Man Killing Machine. Dropping dead right now doesn’t sound like such a bad idea. Seems as if death will greet me with more respect than the peeps in this shithole. The boys in the back are cold as shit."

"What’s all that garbage you’re talking, man? Nobody’s going to die, man. Nobody’s going to die!”

"*****, I ain’t talking’ shit. Let's face it, man: The general consensus in the locker room is that E2 is not cut out for this league. Fuck that! They don't know what they are missing. I am the One Man Killing Machine and my resume speaks for itself. All I need is that chance, but fuck it!"

”Take it easy on yourself, man. I saw what you did in the P2PW. I followed you through all of your championship runs, man. And believe you me, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Youwere th-------“

”---Muthafucka, this ain’t about the P2PW!! This ain’t about all my accomplishments in the past! NAW, *****! This is establishing a brand new legacy here! One that starts at the bottom of the ladder and climbs all the way to the muthafuckin' top! This is about the obvious lack of respect for my presence and the belief that I will not bounce muthafuckahs around that squared circle like pinballs. Fuck, some of these WZ guys have long fucking histories. Long. Long, I tell ya. Longer than my----“

The Bartender looks a bit confused.

-----“Well, it’s long. Look, I’ve had to bust my ass to get where I am but I never gained an ounce of respect. Here, I want respect, and I'm gonna get it.”

E2 picks up the bottle of Jack and downs it like a glass of water, his eyes bulging even bigger like Burt & Ernie from Sesame Street, and becoming increasingly bloodshot.

”You should hear the whispers in the back, man. They’re saying that I have yet to prove myself. They’re saying that title runs from the past in other efeds don’t mean jack shit. I was involved in some of the most vicious fights with some of the most vicious athletes, yet, in the eyes of some, it ain’t good enough.”

”Why beat yourself up for it? It doesn’t matter what the fuck other people think of you; you’re history speaks for itself. Not to mention that if you get the job, you have the chance to start over. Now, how about those chicken fingers? ”

”They’re probably walking around making fun of me They are probably referring to me as just another applicant with no imagination who just wants to stop in and make a quick name for himself. Bastards”

”My chicken wings are the best The kitchen’s right over there!!”

”And now they're talkin’ shit. At least they could give my application a look.”

E2 picks up the bottle and holds it over his mouth, letting the final droplets pour out and meet his tongue.

”I'm here looking for some fights. I'm here looking to prove that I can become the most dominant force in this company. How many times do I have to mention this before someone opens up their fucking ears and listens?”

”Maybe you should----“

”DON’T CUT ME OFF AGAIN………GUIDO!!!! I got a lot of shit that I needs to get off my chest!”

E2 abruptly picks up the empty bottle of Jack and smashes it to the ground. The Bartender hastily retreats to kitchen and slams and locks the door behind him. E2 simply continues to talk to himself out loud.

”It fucking baffles the shit outta me; how does these gentlemen upstairs barely know who I am, yet won't give me a chance to prove what I can do!”

E2 stands up and looks down at the application that is lying on the bar. Small splashes of liquor have decorated the the upper corners.

You hear that Mr. Application Man? They don’t respect me. They think the ELITE and P2PW runs were bullshit, but I know otherwise. Yes I do. Hee-hee, yes I do. I know better than that; I know you are my Precious. You are my WZ application, aren’t ya?”

The WZ application stares back at its drunken owner.

”You’re my little Precious, aren’t ya? Aren’t ya?”

E2 begins to tickle the application, as a mother would playfully tickle her newborn baby’s feet.

”You my little precious? Hmmm? You my little precious? Say it. Say it now. Tell me that you’re my little precious"

The tickling continues. The One Man Killing Machine has lost his goddamn mind.

"Say it. SAY IT NOW!!!"

The tickling stops.

”I don’t hear you saying it, baby.”

The application lays motionless on the dirty, crusty, rat-pellet infested bar.

”What? Are you not talking to me now? Are we not on speaking terms? I don’t get it, was it something I said? Was it something I did? WHY AREN’T YOU TALKING TO ME!!?? Whatever it is, baby, I can make it better!!”

The Bartender hears the mumbling from the kitchen and cracks the door open to take a peak. Sticking his large nose through the opening, all the bartender sees is a huge, drunken Black man going crazy, shouting at a piece of paper. He backs up and locks the kitchen door again.

”Wait a minute. Is it them? Are you seeing somebody else, Precious? Are you falling for the WZ people? Baby, are telling me that WZ has come between us? Are you telling me that WZ has captured your heart and is slowly taking your love away from me?”

E2 remains perplexed as to why the application is not responding to him. The liquor is doing its job.

”Are you cheating on me now? Are you having relations with the WZ people?! Have you betrayed my trust? I worked my ass off to get to you and this is how you repay me? By running around behind my back with the likes of the WZ people??!!

Suddenly, E2 picks up his chair and throws it across the room, shattering a glass poster that was on the wall. Screaming and going on in psychotic rant, E2 grabs another chair and smashes it across the bar, sending the pieces flying in every direction.

”You crazy bitch!!! I gave my life to you—I gave my all! I shed my blood, sweat and tears for you and this is the thanks that I get? This IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?”

E2 grabs everything in sight just so he can smash it: Chairs, tables, a few pools sticks and some old paintings on the wall. Finally, it one twisted sequence, E2 grabs the application and holds it up to his face, smiling sadistically.

Well, I won’t let them have you! I won’t let them take you away from me!! I refuse to believe that the WZ people turn me away. I will be the next rising star. I AM the next big thing! I can make it work!!”

Amazingly, the rat that was munching on the pretzels crawl back across the counter and stops in front of E2.

”Do you think I’m crazy?”

”Squeak, squeak, squeak.”

”Oh, yeah?? WELL FUCK YOU!!!”

E2 reaches for the rodent as it tries to run and gets it by the tail. He then uses his massive hands to clutch the rodent by it’s mid-section. Then, in something that may turn some stomachs, E2 bites the head of the rat off , chews it up, and swallows. This is too much for the network and we immediately FADE TO BLACK.

Wrestlers Name: Glacier

Wrestlers Nickname: The Master of mInd Games, The Immortal

Height: 6'2

Weight: 237lbs

Hometown: N/A

Billed From: N/A
-----------Hair color/length: Black, Shoulder length
-----------Eye color: Green
-----------Facial Hair: Mutton Chops
-----------Ring Attire: Black dress pants, tattered white shirt
-----------Backstage Attire: Same as ring attire
-----------Physical Features: A few scars from back in the day
-----------Tattoos: None

Gimmick: Depressed, Glacier likes to mind fuck his opponents. Get under their skin. Glacier is very charasmatic and he can charm people. Glacier is a complete psychopath

Strength/Weakness: Glacier's own personal demons are his own downfall. His strenghts are his wit, charm, and overall toughness

Alignment: Face

Trained By: Stu Hart

Sample Pic of Wrestler: .....
39.jpg

Brief History: Glacier first started out in WZWF (WrestleZone Wrestling Federation) right here on WZ forums until it left for another site. Glacier is actually in the WZWF Hall of Fame now named BQWA. He has had battles with greats like Midnite Raven, Reo Speedealer, Cobain, DX Kid, Acrobat....Glacier actually ran WZWF for two years.. Glacier has about 5-6 years of history with WZForums.

Title History: WZWF Tag Team Champion, WZWF Custom Champion x2, and WZWF World Heavyweight Champion x2, WMUW Hardcore Champion x3, WMUW Tag Team Champion x2, SCWA World Champion x2, GCW Hardcore Champion, GCW Tag Team Champion.

Entrance Music: Papercut- Linkin Park

Entrance description: Pyro's shoot from the ceiling as the deadman appears on the stage, he walks down the ramp, slides into the ring and sits on the turnbuckle with his head down.....

Finishers: LokiBomb- A timeless Classic

15 Most used moves:
Tigersuplex
Tigerdriver
DDT
Hurricanranna
Houston Hangover
snapmare
dropkick
german suplex
spear
low blow
side effect
eye poke
backbreaker
Sample RP:

The scene opens with a moonlit night, the air is crisp. The camera pans throught a cemetary. A man is shown leaning over a tombstone, as the camera moves closer.....the man we see is Glacier.

Glacier: Every night i come to this spot...this spot is where my parents are. I come here to think of what could have been, i come here to think of how my life would be different if they were still alive.

Glacier moves his jetblack hair out of his face. He gently touches his mother's headstone

Glacier I was 6 years old when i lost you....maybe i could have had a normal life if you didnt leave me....

Glacier pauses

Glacier: Why did you leave me? I would have been at least somewhat normal. I have lived such a fucked up life.

Glacier looks into the camera

Glacier: Do you know what can happen if I am let lose in WZCW? I have done this before. I ran WZWF....I AM WZWF. I am in the hall of fame. You need to realize one thing...EVERYONE. I am here not to be dark and nasty....i am here to win. To become a Champion....and its going to happen. All of you have been warned. I am the master of miNd GaMEs.....i am Glacier.....and i am here...in WZCW.....

Glacier looks away, and the scene comes to an end

Wrestlers Name: Jesse
Wrestlers Nickname: "The Headliner"
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 220 lbs.
Hometown: Hanford, California
Billed From: Fresno, California
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black, Long
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: Mustache,Beard,Goatee
-----------Ring Attire: Black Underarmour, black tights, with flames on them
-----------Backstage Attire: Same, but with and Edge-style jacket
-----------Physical Features: scar on his left arm from a barbed wire match he had in the California Alliance of Backyard Wrestlers (CABW)
-----------Tattoos: A tattoo of "Brittney" on his neck
Gimmick: Himself, a passionate, hard working guy, has tremendous skill
Strength/Weakness:
Very Tough
Great Techical Wrestler
Good High Flyer

needs knee braces
tends to play to the crowd to much
anxiety problems
Trained By: Hulk Hogan/Sting
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
cm_punk.jpg

Brief History: He started in California wrestling for the CABW out of Hanford, where he would travel from Fresno to Visalia to wreslte in the CABW, he was very successful, went from there to the CCW (California Championship Wrestling) where he won their Title
Title History: 3x CABW Hardcore Champion
CABW Champion
CABW Tag Team Champion
CCW Champion
CCW Tag Team Champion
CCW TV Champion

Entrance Music: "Who Made Who" by AC/DC
Entrance description: He waits until the song gets really rocking, the lights are changing all different types of colors, he comes out, raises his fists, The fans approve of him, he walks down the ramp, with the rock hand symbol (index finger and pinky raised) he slides into the ring, gets up, raises the rock symbol, and waits for his opponent
Finishers: Back in Black (Chokeslam, but when he raises them, they end up in powerbomb position, and he hits a sitdown powerbomb)
The Encore (Frog Splash)
15 Most used moves:DDT
Dragon DDT
Step Up Enzuiguri
Diving Clothesline
Spear
Headscissor DDT
Spinner (John Morrison's move)
Stalling Fishermans Suplex
STO
Reverse STO
The Razor's Edge (Edge-o-matic)
Flatliner DDT
Stalling Brainbuster
Top Rope Back in Black
Ankle Lock
Sample RP: Jesse is seen in a ring outside near Fresno
J:This, is where it all happened, where i was trained
(Clips of Hogan and Sting training him)
J:This, is where I was made famous
(Clip of Him during the now infamous CABW Barbed wire match)
J: I won titles, won matches, left it all in the ring, earned money, fed myself, my life, my passion, is wrestling
(He holds up all of his title belts)
J: These are my past, he throws them on the ground,
(Pictures of some of his old opponents)
J: They were my past,
(Pictures of The WZCW Title, and The Elite X Title)
J: Those are my future
(Clips of Sincade, Rios, Big Will, Gus, Joe, Rios, Maxx, Disasterpiece, Steamboat, and everyone)
J: THEY are my future, my future opponents, I have more passion than all of them, and I will be The WZCW World Heavyweight Champion.
I can't change the past, but I WILL change the future...you can bet on that!!!

Wrestlers Name: Davinda Jeattar
Wrestlers Nickname: "Manager Of Champions"
Height: 5.10"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Hometown: London,England
Billed From: Wimbledon
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Slcik Black, Short Hair
-----------Ring Attire: suite
-----------Backstage Attire: same may change randomly
-----------Physical Features: looks like an asian bishoff
-----------Tattoos:none
Gimmick: Manager of champions, is able to turn the simplest star into the greatest main eventer ever
Technical wrestler himself, even though he doesnt he will step in the ring when needed

Trained By: Eric Bischoff/Carl Simmons
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Brief History: Started in London England for the IWF Promotion, he was thrown out of the promotion for an undisclosed incident which led to his dismissal, he then went to the fwa where he led alex shane to the world title and aligned himself with the british express stable, he made every member a champion, he then met a young man with the raw talent he needed to take his stable to the next level, but due to the stables opinions on small wrestlers the maxx left for the outback to train and hone his skills whilst DJ completed his commitments to the stable and the promotion, he later rejoined MAXX in the US where MAXX has become part of WZCW he is now waiting in the wings to secure a contract with the organisation in order to manage his crown jewel THE MAXX

03Khali.jpg

Entrance Music: everybodys got a price( for the million dollar man)
Entrance description: Walks into the ring staring at millions of fans he makes his way into the ring with a gleem and takes the mic and stares at the announcer before he begins to talk

DJ: Well, Well ,Well this is WZCW, they tell me this is the place to be, that champions are born and careers are made, well tonight youll have a special treat as i give to you the rising star, the crippler, the king of the outback the maxx!!!

First things first guys, I can't get a picture as the internet access i use at work does not let me access those sort of files, let alone move them, hope thats ok. I intend to give a really in depth description of the look to make up for it.

OK here goes, meet Grand Mystique.

Wrestling As: (The) Grand Mystique
Nickname: Voice of the Cosmos
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 277 lbs
Billed From: The deepest, darkest part of the universe
Appearance
In ring: An MVP style outfit, covering the whole body, with silver stars all over. On the front there is a picture of the galaxy (the swirly one, i think its of the Milky Way?). On the back there is a constellation spelling Mystique with sparkling comet/asteroid designs going down the length of both legs.
He wears a mask, similar in style of Rey Mysterio.

The outfit is a dark blue and matching throughout. The designs on it are bright.

Backstage he might wear a long coat of some sort, this is naturally black.

Wrestling style: Technical, submission based style to wear down opponents, with his hard hitting move set to finish them off. His attacks focus on the neck and head of his rivals.
Strengths: Hard hitting style, can inflict damage and absorb it well.
Weaknesses: Is not quick, can be vulnerable to outside interference and lack of concentration if there are multiple opponents. Has a club left foot (this means he is not very quick, limps slightly and walks weirdly. This foot can be vulnerable to attack but as has had it from birth, this lends itself to his high pain thresfold.)

Fave gimmick matches: Last Man Standing, Stretcher, Submission and Death Matches.
Least fave: Ladder matches

Trained by Kurt Angle and Undertaker.

Alignment: Could be either but i'd like to try face (if i can get over)

Entrance Music: Trapt - Headstrong
(if that has already been taken, i will take My Sacrifice by Creed)

Entrance info: The music starts to a pitch black arena. Still dark (before the vocals start) the music stops. It starts again shortly after, the lights come up and Grand Mystique is kneeling in the centre of the ring. He nips up and goes to pose in the corner.

Move Set:
Finishers:
Big Bang: Rolling German Suplex (Doug Williams' Chaos Theory/Effect - with the victims head hitting the bottom turnbuckle)
Hand of Prophecy - Double Underhook Spike Piledriver, into a overhead throw.
Other most used moves (15):
Snapmare/ Running Kick combo (stiff kicks to back and chest, then runs off ropes twice and finishes with a running drop kick to the forehead, all while the victim is sitting)
European Uppercuts
German Suplex into Rear Naked Choke
Full Nelson Drop
Sucide Cannonball
(from top rope)
Atomic Drop
Leg Lariat (Victim Seated Upright - can be hit any where, on ring apron, on announcers table etc)
Stalling Suplex
Yakuza Kick(in the corner)
Rib Breaker ("Down to Earth" - in the mounted punches postion in the corner, GM adopts a monkey flip like position and drives his knees in the ribs, landing on his back.)
Superplex
Michinoku Driver
Neckbreaker
Big Boot

RP is now done, on the next post.
Moveset edited as requested by Sincade

Rp for Grand Mystique

The scene is set in a shop. It is darkly lit with candles, and is packed full of artefacts and models. There are incenses sticks dotted around, wafting wisps of gentle smoke in the air
A large man sits at a table, masked and wearing a long dark trench coat. He has his head in his hands. He sits up to reveal some playing cards, a sketching pad and a crystal ball, which he strokes lovingly.
He begins rocking forward slightly, breathing deep and slow, he speaks with a raspy voice and a slight lisp.

“A deeply mysterious force will appear in WCZW. This great being, powerful beyond comprehension, is going to rock the foundations of professional wrestling to its’ very foundations.”

“I can prophesise the journey it will take, the impact that ’will make; to overcome everything and everyone in its’ path to become the very pinnacle of this sport.”

He pauses, gathers his thoughts and reaches for a cloth, covering a painting canvas. He removes the cloth to reveal a painting. It is a valley landscape, lined with skulls and a bleak, gray skyline.

“The universe predicts that this force will possess the ability to bring the very essence of doom and destruction upon everyone who happens to cross him.” Those who do are damned, unlucky and stupid too.”

He allows a brief chuckle to escape his mouth, as he pauses briefly to envisage this in his minds’ eye. A brief movement of his right hand reveals three playing cards. These show three hands, lying flat on a mat, with a dice next to each. The dice show a one, a two and a three.

He then points a mannequins’ head. It is remarkable in that it is undistinguishable in who it is supposes to be below the cheeks. But the eyes are rolled back; to give a concussed and glazed look. There is also a large, bloodied gash on the forehead. The mannequin wears the proverbial crimson mask as a result.

The voice of the masked man increases with passion.

“What everyone will soon learn is that the insignificant specks of cosmic dust around the locker room of WCZW, have not overcome any obstacle or endured the pain to get where they are. To experience this….pain….they will need to cross me, and my destiny.”

The left hand moves to pull something out of the right sleeve. Placed gently on the table, it turns out to be a sparkling, life-like picture of the WCZW World HeavyWeight Title on a tarot card.

“….my destiny….You must understand that the very meaning of my life revolves around this title. To want it like I want it is to have all worldly possessions and the love of many beautiful women ye feel completely unfulfilled.”

The camera moves slowly closer to the face of the masked man

“WCZW superstars, the Grand Mystique, serves notice. This is the countdown to the very end of your world as you know it. Like the birth a new galaxy, the Big Bang is imminent (shows video clips of Finisher). The one survivor will be brightest. Your future shows it, the Grand Mystique predicts it. A new champion is in the stars.”

Camera blurs to fade

Okay all you need is some 15 moves changes because some of them are too much like finishers

Sorted that by editing the original post. I did make it a bit too much like spotfest, and have replaced with more "normal" moves.

Hope to get started ASAP

Wrestlers Name: Boaz
Wrestlers Nickname: None
Height: 6 ft 1
Weight: 230 pounds
Hometown: adelaide, Australia
Billed From: adelaide, Australia
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black to dark brown, relatively short
-----------Ring Attire: White boots, green tights with white symbols, no shirt
-----------Backstage Attire: White shirt with logo, black pants
-----------Physical Features:
-----------Tattoos: none
Gimmick: really cocky, eats whilst wrestling squashes, so for instance, he could be eating an apple or a sandwich whilst wiping the floor with a guy. Also insulting interviewers works.

Strength/Weakness:

Strengths: Inventive/creative in hardcore matches.
Great strategist, focuses attacks on arm/leg/neck etc
Good at promos

Weaknesses: Bad shoulder
Not a good brawler
Backs out of fights, intimidated by bigger wrestlers

Alignment: Heel/tweener
Trained By: Spirit wrestling association
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
MattStrikerPicture.jpg

Brief History: Whole life dream is to wrestle profesionally. Hates people who dont work hard enough and get big breaks. Will break rules and go extreme if necessary.
Title History: None
Entrance Music: Iron Man by Black Sabbath
Entrance description: Comes out from back when lead guitar starts. Points at sign is crowd. Walks down ring shouting and pointing at fans. Comes in and raises hand on turnbuckles.
Finishers: Air raid siren/Finlay's Celtic cross he calls it "the Crane drop".

15 Most used moves:

-double arm DDT
-european uppercut
-Sleeper hold
-Swinging neck breaker
-exploding off ropes into a jumping twist then elbow. Dvon Dudley style
-Suplex that drops back down in front. Jeff hardy style
- Boaz Breaker Indian deathlock, can do variation around ring post.
-Target Practice "tying leg up in between bottom and middle ropes, then going up top for an elbow drop/knee drop onto it, usually preceeds indian deathlock"
-Macho man randy savage style elbow
-Drags opponents head outside ring, while they remain lying inside. then delivers elbows and a running million dollar knee lift from outside.
-Scoop Slam
-Pescado/Plancha
-Small package/cradle
-Death valley driver
-Takamichinoku driver.

Sample RP:

Todd Grisham: I have the newest recruit for WZCW here, Boaz. Now tell us, how do you feel about joining this federation?

Boaz: How do I feel? You see todd, when I was 9, my body just as scrawny as yours is now, I went and saw my first wrestling show and from that moment on I wanted to wrestle. Thus, Ive clawed my way to the top here. I've achieved my goal. I feel great. Thats how I feel.

Todd Grisham: Uh huh, now I see you have an interesting shirt on...

Boaz: Well todd, you have a nice suit on, where'd you get it?

Todd G: Umm this special store.

Boaz: Expensive?

Todd G: Nah the company paid for it so I...

Boaz: So last question...Do they make them for men?

Todd G: I dont know how to respond to that

Boaz: Then don't just listen to the fans chanting my name, and the bell after the match, when I've whipped ______ ass!

Wrestlers Name: Cammy Carnage

Wrestlers Nickname: none

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 135 lbs.

Hometown: Aurora, Illinois

Billed From: Chicago, Illinois

Appearance:

-----------Hair color/length: Jet Black/between the shoulder blades

-----------Eye color: blue

-----------Ring Attire: A white tube top, white tight pants w/ balck tribal down the legs, black boots

-----------Backstage Attire: An opened up white button-down shirt with Black tribal on the sleeves, black tube top underneath, black bellbottom pants w/ white tribal down the legs, white shoes.

-----------Physical Features: 2 lip rings (one on each side), a nose piercing, and 3 earrings in each ear

-----------Tattoos: a full back tattoo of a grim reaper

Gimmick: Goth chick, nice to those who are nice to her, polite, has a very bad temper.

Strength/Weakness: fast, flexible, cunning, technically sound, efficient with weapons/anger can cloud her judgment, not extremely strong as far as females are concerned, but she can hold her own.

Alignment: Tweener

Trained By: Bryan “Reaper” Denney and Amy “Lita” Dumas

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
ashley.jpg

Brief History: The younger of 2 children raised by a single father and older brother. She was the neighborhood tomboy. She was always with her older brother and his best friend Bryan just trying to be “one of the guys”. One day when she around 17 her brother was gunned down by a stray bullet during a drive-by. Bryan and herself stayed at his bedside until he died later that night. That night she asked Bryan if she could be her new big brother. They have only twice been separated since then and that was because Bryan was put in jail and when he went to find work wrestling. When she learned of his release she found him and started training with him. When he left to find work she wrote to every wrestler she had ever come in contact with. She received a letter from Amy Dumas and started training with her the next week. Now she feels she is ready to join her “brother” and help him be the best.

Title History: none

Entrance Music: “Living Dead Girl” by Rob Zombie

Entrance description:
(Wrestling): Same as Reaper only when she's on the ramp she drops to her knees when she extends her arms.

(Magangerial): As Reaper extends his arms she worms her way infront of him and gets on her knees and mimics Reaper from her knees. She follows him to the ring, but instead of getting in she goes to the corner where he sits down and starts rubbing his shoulders and giving him a sort of pep talk before the match starts.

Finishers: Angel Wings (Invertebreaker), A Gift From Heaven (Swanton Bomb)

15 Most used moves:
Swinging Neckbreaker (Think inverted twist of fate)
Inverted DDT (Think Christian)
Brainbuster suplex
Drop Toe Hold onto an open folding chair
Lita’s Moonsault
Sleeper Hold
Standing Drop Kick
Huricanranna
Top Rope Cross-body Block
D-Lo Brown’s Texas Cloverleaf
Edge-o-Matic
Backbreaker
Gutbuster (inverted back breaker)
Styles Clash w/out the pin
Running Enziguri

Sample RP: will right one later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back