• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Application Thread *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great application michigan.

A couple of things though. Just the sample pic is needed, but you can post it soon. And it's a little intriguing that he doesn't like power wrestling and is only 205lbs, but has moves like a Samoan Drop and a spinebuster and that kind of stuff, but it's cool with me.

As long as the other mods don't have a problem with it, you're good to go. Just make sure you either get a description up for the sample pic, or find one.

Well the samoan drop is more of an athletic move, but it's still a power move. I would say drop it and the spinebuster, but if you really want to keep it I have no problem with it. But I'd rather you change it.

well actually he could use those moves on wrestlers his size or close to his size. Just because he has the spinebuster doesn't mean it'll work on everyone. for example, Celeste uses a number of suplexes, but she only uses them on wrestlers her size or a little larger than she is.

Amber is just going to be a manager for DC. I gave her some moves so she can interfere in matches or whatever. If you want to use her for matches, let me know and I'll add some more moves.

Wrestlers Name: Amber Von Dresch
Wrestlers Nickname: none
Height: 5’7
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
Billed From: Santa Ana, CA
Appearance:
Hair color/length: long, straight, reddish hair that hits halfway down her back
Eye color: green
Ring Attire: pink tank top layered on top of a white tank top, black cargo pants
Backstage Attire: same style as ring attire. Usually tank tops and baggy pants
Physical Features:
Tattoos: large serpent face on right shoulder, the word “rebel” in Russian on the back of her neck, the work “punk” on the inside of her bottom lip
Gimmick: none
Strengths: strong, smart, and quick
Weaknesses: attractive guys, money, the spotlight
Alignment: sticks by her man, D.C.
Trained By: D.C.
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
litalh2.jpg

Brief History: girlfriend of D.C.
Entrance Music: Name of the Game - Crystal Method
Entrance description: Follows behind D.C., handing out a few high five’s of her own. Stands and claps for D.C. at ringside while he slides into the ring. Once D.C. hits the turnbuckles, she enters the ring and continues to cheer on her man.
Finishers: Spilt-legged moonsault
Most used moves:
DDT
Running Bulldog
The Low Blow
The Back Rake

Hey thank you guys.

Just a quick note.

Like you guys said the Samoan Drop is pretty much a move that's used on guys that are Everest's size. (I just really like that move for some reason) and Everest's Spinebuster is more of a momentum move, if that makes sense. Usually executed with the opponent coming off the ropes, Everest just kinda rides his momentum up and over.

Put again thank you.

Michigan we still need that Sample Pic.

RVDGurl since it's for a manager it looks good. I'll let DS or Wot or Ech give some input but it's fine by me.

Here you go
LanceStorm.jpg

Body style, hair style, and attaire (except the colors and design on pants) is actually really really close to what I'm going for.

Wasn't sure if this is where you wanted the picture or not. Sorry!

Wrestlers Name:
Mohammad Hasheem

Wrestlers Nickname: None.

Height: 6 foot 4

Weight: 285

Hometown: Ramallah City, Afghanistan

Billed From: Ramallah

Appearance:

-----------Hair color/length: Black and very short.

-----------Eye color: Brown

-----------Facial Hair: Has a beard.

-----------Ring Attire: He wears something that is black from his waist to his kneecaps! He also has a towel wrapped around his head like Mohammad Hassan had.

-----------Backstage Attire: A very nice and expensive suit with a black tie.

-----------Physical Features: He is skinny with a 4 pack. He has arm muscles and leg muscles! He isn’t super built but he is very strong.

-----------Tattoos: Two. One on each shoulder, all the way on top! It is the symbol of Palestine!

Gimmick: He hails from Afghanistan, and hates Americans! He is also very cocky. Everyone hates him besides his manager and his girlfriend.

Strength/Weakness:

His strengths are:
1) He is good at making people hate him.
2) He has excellent mic skills.
3) He is quick and strong!

His weakness are:
1) He is in over his head.
2) Doesn’t know when to shut his mouth.
3) He doesn’t have any allies to back him up besides his managers.

Alignment: His manager (male) is Rajeem (He is short and stumpy and has a full beard! And he has his girlfriend, Karimah!

Trained By: The Iron Sheik and Sabu and Muhammad Hassan!

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Hassan.jpg

Brief History: He has been wrestling for 5 years now, never won any title because everyone has been making fun of him because of his race.

Title History:
None, and he blames the Americans for it!

Entrance Music: (Exactly Muhammad Hassan’s music)

Entrance description: He comes out to Arabic Music, he has a towel on his head with a ring to hold it. He has a very angry look on his face, he then bends down and puts both of his arms up into the air (facing up) and yells in his language!

Finishers: The Toss Breaker! (that is the name of his finisher which is the Flying Neck Breaker. How does he do it? well he He picks up opponent like Brock Lesnar or John Cena, he then spins them around and throws them like Lesnar does but then he delivers a neckbreaker!

In addition to The Toss Breaker, he does the Diamond Cutter (like Diamond Dallas Page does!)

15 Most used moves:

Drop kick.

Flying clothesline from the top rope (Like Kane.)

2nd rope moonsault (Like Jericho.)

Spinebuster (Batista.)

Oklahoma Roll up or School Boy Roll up. (It is a pin)

Neck-breaker.

Side-Affect (Matt Hardy.)

Big Boot.

Boston Crap (Submission)

Ankle lock,

Top rope leg drop,

Full nelson,

Camel clutch,

German suplex,

Superplex,

DDT,

Flying Elbow Drop (HBK.)

Sample RP:

Maria: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight I have Mohammad Hasheem with me. Mohammad Hasheem, what will your goals be here in the WZCW?

Hasheem: My goals? My goals, Maria? Typical Americans! All you people do is treat other people like crap! That’s my goal! To stop this stereotyping here in America! When all of you Americans see someone whom you don’t recognize or you wouldn’t place him or her under the category of an American, what would you place him under? A foreigner and a terrorist! That just sickens me!

I can’t sleep at night because of you people! Well, I can guarantee you one thing, I will destroy this puny place you Americans call the WZCW, and I will show everyone here, and everyone in the world, that I, an Arab American, am just like everyone else. I am an American! And anyone and everyone who feel that my people and myself don’t belong here, then all of you can go f*ck yourselves!

(Him praying and talking in his native language.) Allah, Mohammad Kereem-oh shalezedee makalede Deetz Malallalalala (Davari and Hasheem all yell in their native language, Farsi, as Karimah looks on smiling!

There are a few things that need fixing up on your app.

You can't use real life wrestlers in any part of your application. So having Daivari as your manager is not allowed.

Also, you are only allowed two finishers, so you'll have to choose either the Jacknife powerbomb or the piledriver.

And you only have 12 or so standard moves. We can allow that, but I think it would be better if you had the full 15.

And with your moves, the only one we can't allow is the superkick, as that is really a finishing move. Change it to a big boot or something like that.

Just fix those things up and you should be fine.

Growing up in the wrong side of Chicago, Arch Angel only had a few paths he could do down. Get out of here or die!

He started fighting on the streets to toughen himself up, and after a few run in's with the law he decided to get out of there.

He got together all he could and on the advice of a close friend, flew to Japan to train there and try to make it in Wrestling.

Wrestlers Name: Vince Salatino
Wrestlers Nickname: None
Height: 6"4
Weight: 230
Hometown: Farmington, MI
Billed From: Detroit, MI
Appearance: Tan skin
-----------Hair color/length: Short, dark brown
-----------Eye color: Dark Brown
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Short Tights (Triple H), taped wrists, knee pads.
-----------Backstage Attire: NBA Jersey, or his own merchandise, with shades, and shorts or jeans.
-----------Physical Features: Lean
-----------Tattoos: Flames on Back (Mr. Kennedy)
Gimmick: Brash, Young, Loudmouth
Strength/Weakness:
Strengths
1. Technical Skills
2. Ring Presence (Can take advantage of a mistake)
3. Resilience
Weaknesses
1. Not a Brawler
2. Loses Focus
3. Can talk his way into a corner​
Alignment: Heel
Trained By: Paul Salatino
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
kennedy.JPG

Brief History: Grew up in the suburbs of Detroit playing many sports, including basketball, football, and baseball. Started amatuer wrestling in 7th grade with training from his father, a former pro wrestler. Began working in inependent promotions at 19, holding tag team and heavyweight title belts. At 23, he decided that there was nothing left to challenge him any more, after holding the belt for a year and a half.
Title History: HHFW Heavyweight Title 2 Times
HHFW Tag Team Title 4 Times
Entrance Music: Change Up by Akon
Entrance description: Smoke (Edge), Dark blue and black lights flash. Slowly makes his way to the ring, where he slides in. He usually smirks at the boos he gets from the crowd.
Finishers: Heavinsent DDT (Impaler DDT)
Backcracker
15 Most used moves:
Figure Four leg lock
Standing dropkick
T-Bone Suplex
Piledriver
Oklahoma Roll Pin
Victory Roll Pin
School Boy Roll up
Tiger Bomb
Tornado DDT
Diving Moonsault
Diving Clothesline (Elijah Burke-Not Kane)
Sunset Flip
Clover Leaf
Double Axe Handle
Flapjack

Sample RP:
Todd Grisham: I'm here with one of our newest superstars, Vince Salatino. Vince, how are you going to try to prove yours-
Vince: Prove myself? I have already proved myself everywhere I have been. This is just another step in the road. Once I win the WZCW World Title, I will start cementing my legacy as the greatest legend this buisness has ever seen. My father was a great wrestler, but I have everything that he didn't have. I have the strength, the speed, and the smarts to fulfill my destiny-to be the next world champion.
Grisham: But how do you plan on proving your abilities to the fans?
Vince: You don't understand, do you? The fans don't matter. What matters is what I think. And I think- I know that it is my destiny to be the biggest superstar in the history of wrestling. Anyone- and I mean anyone that is stupid enough to get in my way, will end up flat on their backs.(Walks Away)

Okay, it looks relatively good, just a few things that need fixing.

Firstly, you'll have to change your pic from Nitro to someone else, as my character already has him as the sample pic and guy he resembles.

I don't know whether we allow smoke in entrances. That could be borderline on those rules. I'll see what the other mods say.

Also, you are allowed up to two finishers. So if you want to include another, go ahead.

But just fix those things up and you should be good to go.

If you could give a custom name to the Backcracker that would be cool to :)

Also smoke isnt allowed in your entrance, sorry. Gimmick entrances with smke etc are something that has to be earnt in your run in WZCW. So hopefully in the future you can.

Apart from that I have no problems.

WORD LIFE!!

Ok guys, we've gotten a lot of applications since we opened up, and we've pretty much saturated the roster we have, for the amount of shows and the size of the writing staff that we have. That being said, we will be closing the application thread for a while, at least until after the Pay-per-view. We're sorry for the inconvenience if you were planning on joining, but the roster's just starting to get too large.

So for now, we will NOT be taking any more applications.

Opened for 1 application that was pre-approved. If you want to apply after it's closed PM me and we'll discuss it. I'll post another notice once it's closed again.

Wrestlers Name: Ocheeva
Wrestlers Nickname: The Assasin
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 254 lb.
Hometown: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Billed From: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Dirty Blonde/Buzzed 1/2 inch except in middle with mini mohawk
-----------Eye color: Baby Blue
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Black Tights and wristbands with no top, but comes out with Black cloak
-----------Backstage Attire: Black Cloak when seen, but hardly seen at all
-----------Physical Features: Scar on left eyebrow from young accident
-----------Tattoos: None

Gimmick: A Christian or Rock aura about him, very confident and not only thinks but has proven that he deserves to be where he is today by putting on very exciting matchs and also is a hardcore fanatic.

Strength/Weakness:

Strengths-Can use weapons in ways other wrestlers only dream of. Uses many different suplex moves and is a great technical wrestler.

Weakness-Not great at tag team matchs as he does not know when to tag out or many tag moves. Has been dq'd because he is use to the hardcore tactics and does not sometimes realize what is wrong or right in normal singles matchs.

Alignment:Face

Trained By:Chris Benoit/SCSA

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Brief History:Not much is known about the History of Ocheeva except for that before he joined WZCW he wrestled in Japan and held every major singles title.

Title History:Every major singles title in Japan

Entrance Music:Let's Ride by Hed Pe

Entrance description:The lights go out for 5 seconds before Let's Ride by Hed Pe hits! Then a red light makes the enterence ramp glow and smoke starts to rise from the top(think edge).Out walks Ocheeva with his cloak covering him from boots to neck and he walks down the ramp down to the ring. He stops before he gets to the ring and cracks his neck. Walks towards the ring steps and slaps hands with a fan. He then walks up the ring steps and gets into the ring. As Ocheeva stands in the middle of the ring, he takes off his cloak with a quick whirl. He then waits for his opponent.

Finishers:[B]Held Over[/B](Crippler Crossface),[B]Assasinated[/B]( Huge Clothesline, has been hit from many positions and different ways)

15 Most used moves:
Snap Suplex
[B]German Suplex[/B]
[B]Rolling German Suplex[/B]
[B]Belly to Belly Suplex[/B]
Capture Suplex(Leg caught between the two wrestlers)
Spinebuster
Sharpshooter
DDT
Brain Buster
Full Nelson(Submission, usually done into a full nelson slam combo)
Full Nelson Slam
Shooting Star Press
Top Rope Dropkick
Spear
European Uppercut

Sample RP:
*Camera opens with Todd Grisham holding a microphone looking into the camera.*

Todd: "I'm standing here with the man that just lost his debut match against Jack Harris tonight, Ocheeva!"

*Camera widens out to show Ocheeva standing in a sweaty mess next to Todd Grisham.*

Todd: "Thanks for joining us for this interview Ocheeva. Now i'd like to get straight to the reason for the interview, what's the reason for Koala Typhoon interfering in your match tonight, and more shockingly, what does he mean by "She's not yours"?"

*Ocheeva looks down with a depressing smirk on his face. He starts to shake his head slowly then looks up at Todd then into the camera.*

Ocheeva: "Well Todd, it's a shame he had to interfere in my match tonight, but I knew when I joined WZCW, that I would have to confront my past sooner than later."

*Ocheeva's eyes start to bulge and he gets more focused and closer to the camera.*

Ocheeva: "And with that being said, I know Koala Typhoon won't stop stalking me untill he gets her back, but i'm not about to let that happen. I have NEVER laid down for anyone, and i'm not about too! So Koala Typhoon, you better get ready, because now that you have my attention, i'm a man on a mission, and that mission is to finish what we started over 16 years ago. Get ready, here I come!"

*Ocheeva turns and walks away down a hallway with workers working on a set.*

Todd: "Ocheeva! Wait! Who are you talking about!"

Ok I'll let Wotdoiput field this more in detail, but you need to change your nickname from "The Assassin" because we call Chuck Myles that.

Your crossface finisher, you have to change that because someone else uses it.

Other than that it looks ok to me but I'll wait until Wot or DS or someone comes online to make sure of anything else because putting you on the roster.

Wrestlers Name: Benn Legend
Wrestlers Nickname: "The Myth"
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 265 lbs
Hometown: Manchester, NH
Billed From: Atlanta, Georgia
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Brownish Blonde, short
-----------Eye color: Hazel
-----------Facial Hair: Brown chinstrap
-----------Ring Attire: Red and black tights that say "Legend" on both sides
-----------Backstage Attire: T-shirt and jeans
-----------Physical Features: Very well built
-----------Tattoos: none
Gimmick: A great all-around wrestler who wants to show the world he is a legend
Strength/Weakness: He's skills are very well-rounded, few weaknesses
Alignment: Face
Trained By: Edge
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
kendoan.jpg

Brief History: Legend was born in raised in Manchester, New Hampshire, with aspirations of becoming a pro wrestler. In his early 20's, Benn met WWE superstar Edge, who took him under his wing.
Title History: Has won several indy world championships
Entrance Music: "Typical" by Mute Math
Entrance description: Legend walks to the ring, taunting and slapping hands with the fans.
Finishers: Legendary, a top-rope Jackhammer-Severed Ties, a cobra clutch bomb
15 Most used moves:
DDT
Snap suplex
STF
Clothesline
Running tackle
Belly to belly throw
Top-rope leg drop
Fist drop
Suicide dive
Big splash
Punch-chop-kick combo (a flurry of the three aforementioned moves)
Running forearm
Right uppercut
Snapmare to rear chinlock
Full nelson suplex
Sample RP:
We see an empty playground, where we here our narrator (Legend) begin to speak.
Legend: This is where I would play
We then see a school.
Legend: This where I would learn...
A house appears next.
Legend: Where I'm loved.
We then see an empty wrestling ring.
Legend: But this...
The lights flicker, and we then see Benn Legend in the ring.
Legend: ...is where I live.
The camera cuts to Legend's face.
Legend: I've waited countless hours to get my shot, my turn, at performing in front of thousands of fans. And it is now my time. And I am going to show the world that legends aren't born...they're named.
The screen then reads: Benn Legend

Well I was going to take the application above yours but he just got banned for a week so I'm not sure. I like your character and we need faces so I'll tell you what. I'll take you and I'll even put you in a match next Meltdown if you can assure me you can RP a little better than that.

Plus you need to add a finisher.

OK, so for now it looks good, I'm going to accept it but I'm only going to post it tonight. Gonna let the rest of the staff make sure I didn't miss anything, but you can go ahead an RP if you want.

As for the application thread, IT IS NOW CLOSED AGAIN.

We won't be accepting any more applications until September, unless you PM me an absolutely exceptional Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back