WZCW Application Thread *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disasterpiece, I like your character. Get your post count above 10 without spaming so I can message you. I want to talk to you further about this

Wrestlers Name: THE MAXX
Wrestlers Nickname: THE KING OF THE OUTBACK
Height: 5.10
Weight: 295 Pounds
Hometown: Camberwell south London
Billed From:
Appearance: Black trunks with black long coat, soaked long black hair
Shoulder length, black-Hair color/length:
Brown, with white contacts Eye color:
none-Facial Hair:
black trunks with Maxx on the left-Ring Attire:
black suit-Backstage Attire:
tonned cheek bonesPhysical Features:
scarab on the right arm Tattoos:
Gimmick: the king of the outback, welcome to my jungle, born in london raised in the wilderness
Strength/Weakness: submission wrestler, ex cage fighter, weak against hardcore matches
Alignment: tweener
Trained By: Alex Shane
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
wrestling04.jpg

tb-grimace.jpg

Brief History: Max was a fan of wrestling since the days of HULK Hogan and the hulkamania era, he watched and watched as his passion grew learning about such greats as bruno samartino, Hunter Hurst Helmsly, and the WCW orriginal lord steven regal, but as time went by he saw a darker side of the business, he trained in secret as he was persecuted for his obsession, promoters didnt want to book a wrestler of MAX'S size beliving that only guys with big muscles and 6ft tall could make the business work, MAXX decided to move in a different direction enrolling in the FWA training academy he made sure that he honed his craft and became the best that the business had to offer, watching MAX stretch his oponnents Shane decided to refer Max to the london shoot fighters where max trained in wrestling and submission shoot fighting so that he would compete on an mma level, Max was offered a contract with one of the worlds leading MMA promoters but passed the chance knowing that all he wanted to do was wrestle, MAXX dissapeared from london moving to the australian outback to train in hopes that one day he would be able to come back and show the world that ability and strength was more of an advantage then size, recrisigned as THE MAXX the outback has become his home and the squared circle as his outback, he is here to punish those non believers who see size over ability.
Title History: none
Entrance Music: welcome to the jungle
Entrance description: THE MAXX walks to the ring in a no nonsense approach, he shuns the fans and jumps onto the matt, he goes thorugh the aprons and climbs the turnbuckle screaming a howl at the unsuspecting fans
Finishers: STF, CRIPPLER CROSS FACE
15 Most used moves:

Drop kick off the top rope
Belly to belly suplex
firemans carry into a fishermans buster
belly to back triple suplex
diving head butt
fugiwara arm bar
dragon suplex
dragon sleeper
turnbuckle leg drop
figure four leg lock
fishermans suplex
half guard ankle lock
triangle chock
Brabo Roll
Heel Hook

Sample RP: THE MAXX is seen in the locker room taping his arms, he looks up at the camera and smiles, the smile is an evil smirk as he looks into the camera,

THE MAXX: Its been a long time coming, Ive struggled, bled and felt the worst and most unimaginable pain in the history of this business, (pauses) your probably asking yourself why, why is there need for all this pain, why is there need for all this torment (stops smiling and looks into the camera, a warped stare reaches the audience and sends a chill down their spine) Its simple, i want to be the best, In a business full of jacked up body builders, I will dominate, i will show technique and structure has its purpose in a world full of beauty i will create pain, THIS IS MY RING! THIS I COME FOR ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY, TO BE WORLD CHAMPION...

THE MAXX gets up and takes the camera and screams into the camera:

THIS IS MY HOME, MY PLAYGROUND, WELCOME TO THE OUTBACK!!!!!

THE MAXX dropes the camera and storms off as his match is next!

to contact me email: [email protected]

Wrestlers Name: Joe
Wrestlers Nickname: The Demon
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 230 pounds
Hometown: Washoe Valley, Nevada
Billed From: Reno (or Washoe Valley, same thing) Nevada
Appearance:

Hair color/length: Eye Length, sandy blonde

Eye color: blue

Facial Hair: none

Ring Attire: Shirtless, Blue Jeans with a J on fire on the left leg

Backstage Attire: same as in ring but a t shirt with the flaming J on it

Physical Features: A scar on his stomach from a surgery

Tattoos: none

Gimmick: Tough, himself

Strengths: Very tough, Very Strong, great fighter/wrestler

Weakness: gets pissed off easily, is kind of light and easy to throw around, loses focus now and again

Alignment: Tweener (more of a face)

Trained By: Himself

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
CJQApicc.jpg

Brief History: Grew up in Washoe Valley along with his good friends Gus, Kenny, and Heidi, wrestled in their backyard fed, The WVWF. from there, he decided he wanted to take it farther than the backyard scene, he went down to Mexico and wrestled for AAA for 2 years, capturing Their World Title and Tag Titles (with Sean Waltman) in the process.

Title History: AAA Champion (1)
AAA Tag Team Titles (Sean Waltman) (1)
(Various Backyard Titles)

Match Specialties: Anything that requires some measure of being tough/strong i.e. Steel Cage or Ladder

Entrance Music: "Fire to My Soul" by Demon Hunter

Entrance description: Joe walks out, acknowledges the fans, walks down to the ramp, stops and points to himself as if to say, "I'm the best" walks up to the ring apron, does the Chris Jericho spin into the ropes thing, gets into the ring and waits for the match to begin.

Finishers:
The Depths of Hell (Judas Messias' Finisher)
Shooting Star Press

15 Most used moves:
- Hard Clotheslines
- Neckbreaker DDT
- Elbow Drop
- Brainbuster Suplex
- Step Up Enzuiguri
- Joeacaranna (Head Scissor takedown)
- Hurracarana
- JoeRoller (The Mr. Kennedy move either of the topr rope or not)
- Spear
- Sunset Flip
- Sunset Bomb (Kick to the stomach, when his opponent bends over, he jumps on their back and rolls into a pin)
- Missile Dropkick
- Eye Poke Punch (Feigns a punch and pokes in the eye)
- Samoan Drop
- FU/F5
Sample RP: Leon Kennedy: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Joe, the newest and hottest Wreslting Free Agent today

Joe: Whats up?

Leon: Not much

Joe: I see,

Leon: So, are you excited to be here in WZCW?

Joe: Well, duh, what are you, ******ed?

Leon:...

Joe: Anyway i'm the hottest wrestling free agent, I came straight out of AAA, and Vinnie Mac said he wanted me, but he turned me down once i got back into the states, and Dixie doesnt have enough money to sign me, so WZCW is the best out there for me

Leon: You mean Vinnie AND Dixie couldnt sign you, what an opportunity for WZCW!

Joe: You're damn right it is, I've been down in Mexico for 5 years, after 2 i won The AAA title, and I won The AAA Tag Titles with the man formerly known as X-Pac and 6-Pac, so sue me for THAT Vinnie...

Leon: Have you ever watched Meltdown?

Joe: Yes, i have, there are many great athletes here in WZCW, including my friend, Gus

Leon: You know Gus?

Joe: I grew up a block away from him, but thats not the point, there are many great athletes here, including The Champ Rios, the other 3 Elite X contender's as well as Sincade and Everest, Titus, Steamboat Ricky, Nate Thorpe, i would have said Downward Spiral, but apparantly he got fired.I can't wait to get started here in WZCW, I'm gonna dominate, and thats a FACT, so you need to start the timer,

Leon: What timer?

Joe: The timer from now until i win my first title, Ha Ha!!

Leon nods his head in approvement as the screen fades to black

OOC: I've been keeping track of WZCW ever since Gus turned me on to it, its a great E-Fed, the other ones i see online now are all having hiatus' because their leaders just kind of disappear, anyway, i really hope i get in, i know my RPs arent all that good right now, but Gus said if i get in, he'd help me out until i get the hang of it...

I can't talk for the mods of WZCW, The Enforcer and Sincade, but I think I know what they are gonna tell you.

Try to make posts that aren't spam...so u can raise ur post count to 10 or higher....therefore they can PM u...I like your character...but you said that ur a tweener...more of a face...but in the RP u wrote....it sounded like u were a lil bit of a heel.

And out of character from u and me....what do u think of Mohammad Hasheem....his character and would u ever wanna face him in a match for the Elite X Title....since i know for sure im gonna win lol hee hee

The Bold Is In Character lol!!!

No way dude, I've been reading this, and Gus and Will seem to have the most momentum, i think Gus or Will is gonna win that title, IMO anyway... we'll see, as far as which team will win the Tag Match next time on Meltdown, (since AE got banned apparantly,) i think you're kinda SOL because Gus and Will are good at RPs... good luck to you though...

he doesn't understand that i am just as good in RP's as they r...in my opinion...Will and i r like neck to neck...we will see who is better...but dont count Gus out yet...bc if he wins this match...i will be VERY surprised...and i hope i am!!

I respect Gus and Will tremendously, as i do everyone else currently in the WZCW, but im sorry to say that my real competition is Will...i havent seen RP's from Gus that really caught my attention, he is an amazing poster and has amazing RP's but none that i remember.

lol sorry....sincade....joe let's continue this to the main discussion thing...i have a Q for u

Hey, Sincade, i dont know if Spiral told u this or not, but i think he was thinking about un-releasing me, because I got in trouble around late august, and my parents took our computer to their work, and i had virtually no access to the internet except for at school, but whenever i'd try to get on, my teacher would yell at me, anyway, the point is, can i come back please? I wont no show without asking for time off again, i swear... my character is in the released wrestlers forum, i believe...

Wrestlers Name: Syd Stevens
Wrestlers Nickname: Kid Wonder
Height: 6/1
Weight: 226
Hometown: Southbend, Indiana
Billed From: Orange County, California.
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Short and gelled up.
-----------Eye color: Green
-----------Facial Hair: Short prickly, but perfectly rounded beard.
-----------Ring Attire: Blue adidas atheletic shots, clean white tennis shoes.
-----------Backstage Attire: Collar shirt, holy jeans, fresh white shoes.
-----------Physical Features: Average build, but very muscly.
-----------Tattoos: "stevens" across his back.
Gimmick:Jocky football type, preppy.
Strength/Weakness: Being very atheletic/ the ladies.
Alignment: Tweener heel-ish.
Trained By: Stu Hart
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
rawphotos2007

Brief History: Young man out of college, enojoyed watching wrestling as a kid, grew up in the rich neighborhood. Has a lot of friends, Captain of the Football and Basketball team. Very studly.
Title History: None.
Entrance Music: "Colors" - Crossfade
Entrance description: Cocky walk, cocky grin.
Finishers: Football Spear, the touchdown. ( see goldbergs jackhammer. )
15 Most used moves:( Will fill this out if accepted and I can actually find 15 moves lol.)
Sample RP:http://geocities.com/rplegend05/wMePresents/DaTruth022.htm

My style changes with a created character. I feel with a created character I can get more into character. Hope to be accepted.

Wrestlers Nick Name: Reaper
Height: 6’2
Weight: 235
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Billed From: The Projects
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black/shoulder length
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Ring Attire: Black Sleeveless T-Shirt/Cut-off Blue-jean shorts/Black boots
-----------Backstage Attire: T-shirt, blue jeans, and his black leather jacket
-----------Physical Features: Ear and Lip Piercing
-----------Tattoos: Grim Reaper on his left Arm
Gimmick: Definitely not a happy person. He just wants to make people bleed. He doesn’t think he had a good match if someone isn’t bleeding when it’s over.
Strengths: No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere, Ladder Matches, Table Matches, TLC Matches…basically any match where weapons are legal. He does posses good technical ability when he wants to use it.
Weaknesses: High Flyers, Power Wrestlers.
Alignment: Tweener
Trained by: Raven and Tommy Dreamer
Sample pic of wrestler:
raven84.jpg

Brief History: Out of the slums of Chicago’s projects. Bryan had to learn to survive at a very early age. Always cautious of everything around him he always had to watch his own back. Unlike most wrestlers with Amateur Wrestling experience, Bryan learned to fight not for awards or championships but to earn respect among the drug dealers and gang bangers in his neighborhood. When Bryan was 15 he was arrested and spent 3 years in prison for Aggravated Assault. During that time he reached out to Raven a wrestler that he had met only a year before being arrested. Raven and his friend Tommy Dreamer wanted to help Bryan turn his life around to they started to train him shortly after he was released. Now, with the knowledge of two hardcore legends Bryan sets out to assault all who are in his way….only this time it’s legal.
Title History: None
Entrance Music: “Man in the Box” – Alice in Chains
Entrance: As the music starts he walks through the curtains and he extends his fists outward just like his mentors. He walks to the ring with purpose ignoring the fans like they aren’t even there. Gets into the ring and sits in the corner waiting for his opponent.
Finisher: The Evenflow DDT & Hell’s Calling (Spinning Tombstone Piledriver AKA That’s Incredible)
15 Most Used Moves:
The Rise to Glory (D-Lo Brown's Sky High)
The Fall from Grace (Matt Hardy's Side Effect)
Sitout Side Powerslam
Piledriver (multiple variations)
Fallaway Slam
Inverted DDT
Low Dropkick (Opponent in Tree-Of-Woe position) ALA Tommy Dreamer
Neckbreaker Slam
Texas Cloverleaf
Drop Toe-Hold onto an opened chair ALA Raven
Superkick
Cobra Clutch
Cross Arm Breaker
Bulldog
Brainbuster suplex

Sample RP:
The camera is traveling slowly through the bowels of the arena and finally comes to a hault at the site of Reaper sitting in a dark corner.

Reaper:
I am sick and tired of watching these pathetic pieces of trash known to the fans of the WZCW as wrestlers. I could pin any one of them by barely breaking a sweat. As a matter of fact I think I could probably have a better match wrestling myself then any of these idiots. They fight hard enough and they may have aches and pain here or there. However, I feel the need to show these people what real pain is. You see to get anywhere in life you need to feel real pain. If you think you know real pain you don’t. You don’t know real pain until you‘ve have stepped into the ring with the most demented maniac this world has ever seen. I will push you to limits that your body didn’t know it had. You will beg me to let you die and I will deny your request because torture is so much more rewarding. To any of the title holders: hold them close. I want all of you to think about what it will cost you to keep those precious titles around your waist once I come to claim them. It will cost you more than just blood, sweat, and tears. It will cost you years off of your life. Let it be known to all that would choose to get in my way. After a match with me you will not go home to your friends and family. A match with me is almost a guaranteed ticket to the local Emergency Room. After a match with me you will be lucky to still be alive.

Wrestlers Name: DiaBlO

Wrestlers Nickname: DbO

Height: 6'2''

Weight:240

Hometown: Framingham, Ma

Billed From: Framingham, MA

Appearance:

-----------Hair color/length: short brown hair, like it was just shaved

-----------Eye color: brown

-----------Facial Hair: moustache and goatee but thin and trimmed

-----------Ring Attire: black cargo pants, combat boots, no shirt, taped fist all the way up his forearm, diamond earring, gold chain and a charm he never shows anyone has certain meaning to him.

-----------Backstage Attire:same

-----------Physical Features: some scars on his body kind of like sabu but not so bad and a few burn marks from his earlier days in wzcw

-----------Tattoos: tribals across his back and arms, an incan tumi on his right arm, DevilspawnS going down his left arm.

Gimmick: hardcore/luche libre wrestler, kinda like a vampiro character but with a little bit of flavor to him

Strength/Weakness: good at mind games, BAD TEMPER, and always there to save some ones ass...weakness- gullible, a little to crazy at times, likes to be the BIG STAR

Alignment: FACE

Trained By: the streets, and ex wzcw greats

Sample Pic of Wrestler: looks like vampiro
Brief History:grew up all over the usa, family moved around alot never got to make many friends, grew up a loner till he was taken in by a powerful man to make him do his dirty work, after years of doing this dirty work (wheelman, hitman) and wanting to better himself he left that organization and met up with a man named Disasterpiece and joined the ranks of WZCW where they moved up qucikly to become tag-team champions...and had one of the greatest kliqs in the fed at the time (XTREME EVOLUTION) Diablo later left to join wzwf and became a tag team champ there as well along side Iced.

Title History: WZCW- tag team champions 1x
WZWF- tag team champions 1x

Entrance Music: Disturbed- Stricken

Entrance description: The lights go off in the arena and when they do there is a loud female scream stricken starts by disturbed and lights pan thru the audience as DiaBlO falls from the rafters or just appears in the middle of the ring at random

Finishers: main finisher is called stariway to heaven which is basically a backflip off the top rope but as he is coming down he grabs thew oppenent in a reverse ddt and drops him, after he lands the move then proceeds to do a lionsault for the finisher. The secondary move is called the flatline which is basically a stf/ mexican springboard combo, after the match is over he runs out and under the ropes to grab his DevilspawnS bag and well it gets pretty bad after that...lol

15 Most used moves:

Military Press
asai moonsault
reverse ddt
CORKSCREW FROM THE TOP ROPE
hurricarana
dragon sleeper
pump-handle slam
dropkick
Enziguiri Kick
Sharpshooter
shooting star press
fullnelson into a suplex
Vicious side kick to the head
frogsplash

Sample RP:

(camera fades in)

(we arrive at a empty warehouse on the outskirts of the Berkshires, Massachusettes. Its a chillingly cold night...a deathly chill is in the air. Moans, crying and screams can all be heard from this empty facility)

(cameras cut to a tombstone laying sideways as if were stolen from a graveyard and brought here and placed, the name on it reads Michael Samuel 10-26-1982 - 10-19-2007 Son, Father, Husband. Loved by some, hated by many)

(camera cuts to a hooded figure who is lighting a candle out of 16 already lit)

Man: "its been a long time coming, i have finally returned...i have awoken from that slumber called death, what does the future hold?"

(just then the hooded character walks away from the tombstone and heads to an empty window to look out, there is broken glass everywhere)

man: "Since i've been gone, nothing stayed the same...everyone has forgotten me, i am just a myth among men, i use to strike fear in the hearts of men, women and children."

(camer cuts to an aerial shot of the figure)

Man: " For years i have watched my CHILDREN grow without a father, i hoped for the best and what do I get in return...NOTHING. No memorys, nobody remembering who I am, how did it evolve into this?"

(camera cuts to a frontal shot of this character in the hooded robe...its DiaBlO)

Diablo: "The time has come...remember me my children, for I have not forgotten..."

(just then a phone rings as DiaBlO go to reach for it and answer it)

Diablo: " Its been a while my friend, are you ready to play..."

(the camera cuts away but before it does it shows DiaBlO picking up his Infamous DevilspawnS bag)

Diablo: "WZCW...Daddy's home...

(Camera fades out)

Wrestlers Name: DiaBlO

Wrestlers Nickname: DbO

Height: 6'2''

Weight:240

Hometown: Framingham, Ma

Billed From: Framingham, MA

Appearance:

-----------Hair color/length: short brown hair, like it was just shaved

-----------Eye color: brown

-----------Facial Hair: moustache and goatee but thin and trimmed

-----------Ring Attire: black cargo pants, combat boots, no shirt, taped fist all the way up his forearm, diamond earring, gold chain and a charm he never shows anyone has certain meaning to him.

-----------Backstage Attire:same

-----------Physical Features: some scars on his body kind of like sabu but not so bad and a few burn marks from his earlier days in wzcw

-----------Tattoos: tribals across his back and arms, an incan tumi on his right arm, DevilspawnS going down his left arm.

Gimmick: hardcore/luche libre wrestler, kinda like a vampiro character but with a little bit of flavor to him

Strength/Weakness: good at mind games, BAD TEMPER, and always there to save some ones ass...weakness- gullible, a little to crazy at times, likes to be the BIG STAR

Alignment: FACE

Trained By: the streets, and ex wzcw greats

Sample Pic of Wrestler: looks like vampiro
Brief History:grew up all over the usa, family moved around alot never got to make many friends, grew up a loner till he was taken in by a powerful man to make him do his dirty work, after years of doing this dirty work (wheelman, hitman) and wanting to better himself he left that organization and met up with a man named Disasterpiece and joined the ranks of WZCW where they moved up qucikly to become tag-team champions...and had one of the greatest kliqs in the fed at the time (XTREME EVOLUTION) Diablo later left to join wzwf and became a tag team champ there as well along side Iced.

Title History: WZCW- tag team champions 1x
WZWF- tag team champions 1x

Entrance Music: Disturbed- Stricken

Entrance description: The lights go off in the arena and when they do there is a loud female scream stricken starts by disturbed and lights pan thru the audience as DiaBlO falls from the rafters or just appears in the middle of the ring at random

Finishers: main finisher is called stariway to heaven which is basically a backflip off the top rope but as he is coming down he grabs thew oppenent in a reverse ddt and drops him, after he lands the move then proceeds to do a lionsault for the finisher. The secondary move is called the flatline which is basically a stf/ mexican springboard combo, after the match is over he runs out and under the ropes to grab his DevilspawnS bag and well it gets pretty bad after that...lol

15 Most used moves:

Military Press
asai moonsault
reverse ddt
CORKSCREW FROM THE TOP ROPE
hurricarana
dragon sleeper
pump-handle slam
dropkick
Enziguiri Kick
Sharpshooter
shooting star press
fullnelson into a suplex
Vicious side kick to the head
frogsplash

Sample RP:

(camera fades in)

(we arrive at a empty warehouse on the outskirts of the Berkshires, Massachusettes. Its a chillingly cold night...a deathly chill is in the air. Moans, crying and screams can all be heard from this empty facility)

(cameras cut to a tombstone laying sideways as if were stolen from a graveyard and brought here and placed, the name on it reads Michael Samuel 10-26-1982 - 10-19-2007 Son, Father, Husband. Loved by some, hated by many)

(camera cuts to a hooded figure who is lighting a candle out of 16 already lit)

Man: "its been a long time coming, i have finally returned...i have awoken from that slumber called death, what does the future hold?"

(just then the hooded character walks away from the tombstone and heads to an empty window to look out, there is broken glass everywhere)

man: "Since i've been gone, nothing stayed the same...everyone has forgotten me, i am just a myth among men, i use to strike fear in the hearts of men, women and children."

(camer cuts to an aerial shot of the figure)

Man: " For years i have watched my CHILDREN grow without a father, i hoped for the best and what do I get in return...NOTHING. No memorys, nobody remembering who I am, how did it evolve into this?"

(camera cuts to a frontal shot of this character in the hooded robe...its DiaBlO)

Diablo: "The time has come...remember me my children, for I have not forgotten..."

(just then a phone rings as DiaBlO go to reach for it and answer it)

Diablo: " Its been a while my friend, are you ready to play..."

(the camera cuts away but before it does it shows DiaBlO picking up his Infamous DevilspawnS bag)

Diablo: "WZCW...Daddy's home...

(Camera fades out)

WOOOT WOOOT! ALL you jokers in here are in for it now! :)

IC: The Legendary, once most feared tag team in WZCW history is back! There will be blood, there will be fire, and there will be death!

DEVILSPAWNS FOR LIFE!
BLOOD, FIRE, AND DEATH!

-DP

dbolm666/Diablo, please get your post count up to 10 WITHOUT SPAMMING that way we can contact you through PMs. Thank you.

15 Moves:

Armbar Takedown
Russian Leg Sweep
Ezseguri
DDT
Pump-handle Slam
Ground and Pound
Swinging neckbreaker
Headlock
Running clothsline
Running knee to the gut

Dirty/heel moves: