• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZCW Application Thread *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestlers Name: Vince Salatino
Wrestlers Nickname: None
Height: 6"4
Weight: 230
Hometown: Farmington, MI
Billed From: Detroit, MI
Appearance: Tan skin
-----------Hair color/length: Short, dark brown
-----------Eye color: Dark Brown
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Short Tights (Triple H), taped wrists, knee pads.
-----------Backstage Attire: NBA Jersey, or his own merchandise, with shades, and shorts or jeans.
-----------Physical Features: Lean
-----------Tattoos: Flames on Back (Mr. Kennedy)
Gimmick: Brash, Young, Loudmouth
Strength/Weakness:
Strengths
1. Technical Skills
2. Ring Presence (Can take advantage of a mistake)
3. Resilience
Weaknesses
1. Not a Brawler
2. Loses Focus
3. Can talk his way into a corner
Alignment: Heel
Trained By: Paul Salatino
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
36.jpg
Without the microphone.
Brief History: Grew up in the suburbs of Detroit playing many sports, including basketball, football, and baseball. Started amatuer wrestling in 7th grade with training from his father, a former pro wrestler. Began working in inependent promotions at 19, holding tag team and heavyweight title belts. At 23, he decided that there was nothing left to challenge him any more, after holding the belt for a year and a half.
Title History: HHFW Heavyweight Title 2 Times
HHFW Tag Team Title 4 Times
Entrance Music: 1000 Degrees by Lil Wayne
Entrance description: Dark blue and black lights flash. Slowly makes his way to the ring, where he slides in. He usually smirks at the boos he gets from the crowd.
Finishers: Heavinsent DDT (Impaler DDT)
Vinsanity (Backcracker)
15 Most used moves:
Figure Four leg lock
Standing dropkick
T-Bone Suplex
Piledriver
Oklahoma Roll Pin
Victory Roll Pin
School Boy Roll up
Tiger Bomb
Tornado DDT
Diving Moonsault
Diving Clothesline (Elijah Burke-Not Kane)
Sunset Flip
Clover Leaf
Double Axe Handle
Flapjack

Sample RP:
Todd Grisham: I'm here with one of our newest superstars, Vince Salatino. Vince, how are you going to try to prove yours-
Vince: Prove myself? I have already proved myself everywhere I have been. This is just another step in the road. Once I win the WZCW World Title, I will start cementing my legacy as the greatest legend this buisness has ever seen. My father was a great wrestler, but I have everything that he didn't have. I have the strength, the speed, and the smarts to fulfill my destiny-to be a world champion.
Grisham: But how do you plan on proving your abilities to the fans?
Vince: You don't understand, do you? The fans don't matter. What matters is what I think. And I think- I know that it is my destiny to be the biggest superstar in the history of wrestling. For those who are to stupid enough to get in my way, they will all taste the humiliation of getting pinned. And for those who are stupid enough to doubt me, well, they will just have to learn some respect. (Vince turns around, as does Grisham, however Vince whips back around and nials Grisham with a Vinsanity.)
Vince: Did that prove anything to you? You sorry piece of s***- Vince calms himself down, and wlaks away, ending the interview.

Looks fine to me. The only thing is that my character, Downward Spiral is using an Impaler DDT as his finisher. But I don't have a problem with that, as many people have superkicks, etc. So, your application has been accepted; I can't find anything wrong with it.

Good luck in the fed, and as previously stated, you will make your debut after the PPV. My suggestion is that you do a few RP's to post normally, or if you want, we can post a promo from your character into the Pay Per View.

Wrestlers Name: Boaz
Wrestlers Nickname: None
Height: 6 ft 1
Weight: 230 pounds
Hometown: adelaide, Australia
Billed From: adelaide, Australia
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black to dark brown, relatively short
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: White boots, green tights with white symbols, no shirt
-----------Backstage Attire: White shirt with logo, black pants
-----------Physical Features:
-----------Tattoos: none
Gimmick: really cocky, eats whilst wrestling squashes, so for instance, he could be eating an apple or a sandwich whilst wiping the floor with a guy. Also insulting interviewers works.

Strength/Weakness:

Strengths: Inventive/creative in hardcore matches.
Great strategist, focuses attacks on arm/leg/neck etc
Good at promos

Weaknesses: Bad shoulder
Not a good brawler
Backs out of fights, intimidated by bigger wrestlers

Alignment: Heel/tweener
Trained By: Spirit wrestling association
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
striker.jpg

Brief History: Whole life dream is to wrestle profesionally. Hates people who dont work hard enough and get big breaks. Will break rules and go extreme if necessary.
Title History: None
Entrance Music: Iron Man by Black Sabbath
Entrance description: Comes out from back when lead guitar starts. Points at sign is crowd. Walks down ring shouting and pointing at fans. Comes in and raises hand on turnbuckles.
Finishers: Air raid siren/Finlay's Celtic cross he calls it "the Crane drop".

15 Most used moves:

-double arm DDT
-european uppercut
-Sleeper hold
-Swinging neck breaker
-exploding off ropes into a jumping twist then elbow. Dvon Dudley style
-Suplex that drops back down in front. Jeff hardy style
- Boaz Breaker Indian deathlock, can do variation around ring post.
-Target Practice "tying leg up in between bottom and middle ropes, then going up top for an elbow drop/knee drop onto it, usually preceeds indian deathlock"
-snap suplex
-Drags opponents head outside ring, while they remain lying inside. then delivers elbows and a running million dollar knee lift from outside.
-Scoop Slam
-Flapjack
-Small package/cradle
-Samoan drop
-Feint Leg drop

Sample RP:

Todd Grisham: I have the newest recruit for WZCW here, Boaz. Now tell us, how do you feel about joining this federation?

Boaz: How do I feel? You see todd, when I was 9, my body just as scrawny as yours is now, I went and saw my first wrestling show and from that moment on I wanted to wrestle. Thus, Ive clawed my way to the top here. I've achieved my goal. I feel great. Thats how I feel.

Todd Grisham: Uh huh, now I see you have an interesting shirt on...

Boaz: Well todd, you have a nice suit on, where'd you get it?

Todd G: Umm this special store.

Boaz: Expensive?

Todd G: Nah the company paid for it so I...

Boaz: So last question...Do they make them for men?

Todd G: I dont know how to respond to that

Boaz: Then don't just listen to the fans chanting my name, and the bell after the match, when I've whipped ______ ass!

Your application looks fine. I'll wait for another mod to check this though, but I didn't see anything worth questioning. Once another mod okays it, you will be moved to the roster section. Keep in mind that you will not be debuted until after the Pay Per View.

Ok cool thank you. Do I need to put a sample pic up? I dont have one but ill see what i can do if its required.

Ok not really sure, but I guess he is a mixture of the two

striker.jpg

and

200px-Taka_Michinoku.jpg

but probably takes more after matt striker. Couldn't get pic of taka michinoku without belt. Sorry if thats important.

I dont see a problem with it. You can only use one pic so if you want the Matt Striker one then thats the one we will use for you.

Also not that this is a problem but we may need more faces when we go through the roster again. Now we cant force you to change but would you be willing to be a face if asked? If not then we will list you as you want

Yeah going face is no problem for me. Just not too babyface lol
Matt striker will be my picture then also, ill edit it in now

Wrestlers Name: Davey Bo
Wrestlers Nickname:The Man Child
Height:6'9
Weight:280
Hometown:philadelphia Pa
Billed From:philadelphia Pa
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length:Brown Hair about shoulder length
-----------Eye color:Blue
-----------Facial Hair:5 o'clock shadow
-----------Ring Attire:Long white wrestling tights with a black stripe down the side, Black and white knee pads, black taped wrists
-----------Backstage Attire:Jeans and a t-shirt as if going on a casual night on the town
-----------Physical Features:Big and muscular
-----------Tattoos: Cross on left arm
Gimmick: Davey Bo is coming into his own in the ring
Strength/Weakness:
Strength:
1) Power
2) Suprisingly agile
3) Technique

Weakness
1) Green
2) Hard Headed
3) stamina

Alignment:Face
Trained By:Christopher Smith
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
brianpillman.jpg

Brief History: Davey bo is called the man child because at the nice young age of 21 he is already 6'9 and close to 300 pounds. He grew up in Philadelphia in a rough neighborhood. After being held up at gun point it was time for the family to move out and move into the sub burbs. Dave played sports of all kinds even was recruited by local colleges to play football. Even though he loved all the sports he played the one thing he wanted to do was to be on the main stage with every wrestling fan looking up at him in the ring. wants nothing short of success in his young wrestling career. and one day wants to be the man and win the world championship.
Title History:N/A
Entrance Music: Sad But True... Metallica
Entrance description: The opening of the song hits and the arena goes black and as soon as the drums pick back up on the song, Davey Bo walks out with a determined look on his face. He then hits the ring and goes up to the top rope and raises his right fist in the air for the fans to take pictures. He then jumps down and then begins to prepare for the match.
Finishers: "The Big Drop" Which is a hard powerbomb with the back of the opponents head slamming into the top turn buckle

15 Most used moves:
1) Spine Buster
2) Power Slam
3) Hard Clothesline
4) Big Boot
5) Punch Combo in the corner I.E. Undertaker
6) Fallaway slam
7) Suplex
8) Elbow drop from the top rope
9) abdominal Stretch to slow his opponent down
10) German Suplex
11) big head butt
12) flying splash into the corner
13) leg drop from the middle rope
14) Big back body drop
15) Pumphandle Slam

Sample RP:
Todd Grisham: Thanks King and JR, you are right indeed by saying i have a very big guest with me. And here he is "The Man Child" Davey Bo. Well Davey how does it feel to be back stage here at WZCW?

(Davey Bo looks around at his surroundings)

Davey Bo: well you know something Todd, it feels great to be backstage. I feel as though i am finally getting some recognition from my peers by actually being invited back here to meet with the higher ups. But i know as well as anyone i cannot prove much backstage. The only place i can prove anything is in the middle of that very ring.

Todd: Well Davey Bo that leads me to my next question, When do you feel you will prove yourself in the ring?

Davey Bo: Look i dont know when i will prove myself down there. Will It be tonight? Will it be next month? or will it even be next year? all i know is that i have to wait for my chance and when that day comes, the history of professional wrestling will be re-written.

Todd: What do you actually mean by that?

Davey Bo: What i mean is that i am going to be the best young star that wrestling has ever seen. I am here to show fans that if you put your mind to anything you can reach the stars. I am going to rise to the top and take the crown. I am not here to sit on my ass and let guys beat me. I am here to win. And winning is something that i have always done.

Todd: Well Davey Bo hopefully we will be seeing you soon. King and JR back to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok everything looks good, except you need to select and Bold 3 trademark moves. Second of all you need to remove the Crossface Chicken wing from your regular moveset, You can use it as a finisher if you like, but not a regular move. Lastly you need to remove the pyro from you entrance. Pyro and gimmick entrances will be rewarded later on.

Besides that everything looks fine, I'll have another member of staff look over your application and move you to the main roster

okay then no pyro... the 3 bold moves are splash into the corner, spine buster and taking the place of the chicken wing will be a pumphandle slam

Your application has been accepted. As stated before, you will only be debuted after the Pay Per View. However, if you can write a RP to include in the Pay Per View coming up, we'll put it in the show. Otherwise, good luck.

Wrestlers Name: Tank
Wrestlers Nickname: none
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 317
Hometown: san diego
Billed From: san diego
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: long\black
-----------Eye color: blue
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: black trunks (hhh style), black boots
-----------Backstage Attire: torn jeans, white t shirt
-----------Physical Features: none
-----------Tattoos: spider web on back

Gimmick: cocky and ruthless powerhouse
Strength: power house style, hardcore style, oppurtunist
Weakness: bad temper, slow and luggish, poor balance
Alignment: heel
Trained By: Mark Henry
Sample Pic of Wrestler: Taker

Brief History: standout through high school for being tall. met mark henry at a show and was trained by him
Title History: n\a

Entrance Music: its all over by three days grace
Entrance description: walks to the ring and circles while scowling at fans and staring at the fans with negative signs towards him

Finishers:
running big boot,
colar bone claw

15 Most used moves:
chokeslam,
powerbomb,
bearhug,
falling power slam,
big headbutt,
leg drop,
giant clothesline,
haymaker,
big chop,
scoop slam,
sidewalk slam,
giant spinebuster,
pile driver,
reverse ddt,
lift and throw

Sample RP:

Announcer Leon Kensworth is walking through the locker room backstage with a cameraman following close behind. He seems tense and nervous. He sighs deeply, then turns the corner to confront Tank. Tank turns to face the camera and locks eyes with Leon.
Leon: "Tank, it's your first meltdown. Why have you come here to WZCW?"
Tank: "Well, what can i say? I have come here for one reason and one reason alone. That is to become the WZCW champion. I will do whatever it takes and take out anyone to reach the top. It's my destiny to carry this company, and I will show all of you that tonight."
Leon: "What future do you think you have here in WZCW?"
Tank: "What have we been talking about this whole time, Kensworth? I'm the only hope this toilet-bowl of a company has in the future. My success determines WZCW's success. And my decisions decide the fate of this promotion altogether."
Leon: "What predictions do you have for your first match here on Meltdown?"
Tank: "Predictions? I have a prediction for you. My opponent lying in the middle of the ring, covered in their own blood. My prediction is unrelenting, uncompromising victory. No distance is too far, and no action is 'crossing the line' as you might say."
Leon: "That doesn't seem very sportsman-like, Tank."
Tank: "Sportmanship is for those too afraid to be assertive."
Leon: "What made you want to wrestle in the first place?"
Tank: "The first time I went to a live wrestling event for wzcw I wanted to become a wrestler for this great brand, but having to see all the losers here in the locker room and know that there are wimps like you trying not to wet yourself while interviewing people like me. Now get the hell out of my way. I have a match soon."

Tank runs into Leon knocking him down to the floor. The camerman backs up away from Tank and the camera turns off.

Next time, try to make your application look neat, the way you had it was impossible to read.

Just a few things, you'll need to upload a sample picture yourself, as we dont' like to choose. Also, I'm not sure what anyone else thinks, but the Complete Shot is more of a finisher, and not a standard move.

Just change up those few things and you'll be good to go. Keep in mind that we can't debut you until after the Pay Per View on the 26th, but feel free to write a RP and post it anytime you like.

i took the complete shot out and im sorry but i dont know how to upload pictures and also my brother wont let me use his digital camera...

and in advance my three bold moves are the big headbutt, the bearhug, andthe scoop slam

Wrestlers Name: “El Guerrero”

Wrestlers Nickname: “The Ambassador of Pain”, “The Hardcore Machine”

Height: 6’6 ft

Weight: 270lbs.

Hometown: Tijuana, Mexico.

Billed From: The South of the border

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black/to the shoulders.
-----------Eye color: Brown, though he use one white contact lens in the left eye, with a black cross in the middle.
-----------Facial Hair: Very thin chin strap, sometimes a white dyed goatee.
-----------Ring Attire: Black long boots, Black trunks with a red-eye white skull design in front, Black elbow pads, black knee pads with the same design as in the trunks, black “bear paws” gloves (ala Taker, without the knuckle pads) black tape on the wrists.
He wears a mask he used to have when wrestling in Mexico, but he takes it off during his entrance.(See mask below)
-----------Backstage Attire: Same as in the ring, but with a black vest, same skull design on the back, when he is not booked, he wears jeans too. No mask.
-----------Physical Features: Built, strong guy, very athletic due his “lucha libre” background, a scar in his forehead, a medium scar on his side(ribs), caused by a stab when he was young, a maniacal smile…
-----------Tattoos: Many: Chains around his arms and in his spine, a Norse “Vegvisir” on his back, the name “Valerie” on his neck.

Gimmick: Confident powerhouse, very proud of his Latino heritage.

Strength/Weakness:
Strengths: Powerhouse, very athletic due his Lucha libre background, hardcore matches.
Weaknesses: Recurring low-back injury, his huge pride usually causes him to lose focus and temper, he dislike being in tag team matches (see below).

Alignment: Face, with some tweener episodes.

Trained By: Gory Guerrero, Eddie Guerrero (Mexico), Raven (US)

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

cyber1ea5.jpg

Brief History: The first time he saw “lucha Libre”, he was hooked for life. After that, he trained in a local gym. By the time he was about to quit due the lack of money and opportunities, the Guerrero Family discovered him when they were doing some matches near the Tijuana-San Diego border, so they invited him to train with them in Mexico City.
After a couple of years, he learned the fine points of the “Pancracio” or pure “lucha libre”, and developed an impressive physique, as he combined his training with a full time job, loading/unloading trailers(his back problems started here). In this environment, he needed to be very though, and he got in jail several times because of countless street fights. He won some local tournaments, and worked some time in one of the biggest Mexican promotions, “Triple A” (or AAA) as a mid-upper carder, worked in the tag division for half a year, then captured the National Heavyweight Championship two times. He used a mask for near a year, until he lost it in a “Lucha de Apuesta” mask vs mask match, vs his former tag team partner.
Tired of the injustice and corruption on his country, he left to the US, seeking new challenges, and a better money. He started to train in a town near Phoenix, Arizona, what he found there, was a people with a very strong nationalism feeling, with some tints of racism.
He struggled with some racist people who were jealous of his skills. Once, he got stabbed in the side (down the ribs) by a stranger (who turned out to be his tag team partner in the local promotion when they wrestled!!). Since then, he prefers working alone, and struggles with tag team matches. Very proud of his Latino heritage, he always raises a Mexican flag after he wins a match.

Title History: 2 times AAA National Heavyweight Champion, multiple local indie tourneys.

Entrance Music: Metallica - Seek and Destroy.

Entrance description: Seek and Destroy hits the arena, some guide lights point the entrance ramp, and he walks out at normal pace, very confident. He stops at the middle, and takes off his mask when the announcer says his name (the same mask he lost when wrestling at Mexico) He barely talks with the fans, but sometimes, he gives his mask to some children fans who wears his gear. He enters the ring, and climbs the middle turnbuckle, raises his arms, and then waits for his opponent.

Finishers:
6 Feet Under (Tombstone Pile driver, ala Undertaker)
Dead Awakening (Camel clutch, originally invented by Gory Guerrero)

15 Most used moves:
-Lariat
-Gorilla Press
-Brain buster
-Fujiwara Armbar
-Running Big boot
-Cobra Clutch
-Fireman’s Carry Slam (NOT the takeover or FU)
-Tiger Suplex
-Powerbomb
-Alabama Slam
-Samoan Drop
-Snap DDT
-Sleeper hold
-Cobra Clutch Bulldog
-Spine Buster

Sample RP:
[Leon is backstage, cutting a promo on Unscripted]

Leon -We are less than a week away from Unscripted, and one of the things that Chucky Miles are looking forward after it, is a big, big surprise to the fans. We’ve been informed that a surprise guest is scheduled to make an appearance on the show after unscripted, but who could it be? Thanks to WZCW.com, we know that……

[Suddenly, a group of not less than 8 people run trough the backstage, rushing to the locker rooms area]

Leon -“What in the…..

[One of the guys, who were running, stops for a second…]

Crew staff-Haven’t you heard? The new guy is here at backstage!!
Leon -WHAT? Are you sure?

[But the guy has just left, running to the locker rooms]

Leon -Let’s go! Bring the camera!!!

[TV shot is diffuse, as the camera man and Leon start running. As they get closer to the locker rooms area, a door is opened behind them, and a mysterious voice is heard]
Mystery man- Pssstt, hey….over here.
Leon -What…? Hey, Jax(camera man), wait! Did I just hear something behind that door?
Camera man-I didn’t hear a thing Leon…
Leon -Come on, let’s take a look…

[As they open the door, the same voice says:]

Mystery man-Hurry up, if you are going to come in, close that door quickly!

[Leon and Jax entered the room, which is an old, dark little gym, now used for keeping old tools for the shows, but they can’t see anybody]

Leon -There’s nobody here….

[Suddenly, Leon felt a huge hand over his shoulder, he thought the worst, but when he turned out, he saw a huge muscular guy, with a “luchador” mask on]

Mystery man -Well, you must be Leon, nice to meet you…
Leon -You…you…you must be….
Mystery man -Exactly, I’m the new guy in town….
Leon -But…what’s your name? Where do you come from? When did you come? Is some…..
Mystery man -Hold on, hold on, Leon. Relax a little bit, grab that chair and have a seat.

[Leon grabs a chair, while Jax grabs another for their guest]

Leon -Well, welcome to WZCW, but we don’t even know your name….
Mystery man -Before telling you my name, Leon, I want to ask you something….Do you believe in miracles?
Leon -Excuse m…..
Mystery man -I ASKED YOU……if you… believe…in…MIRACLES…
Leon -Well, yes…. the other day my mom told me that it was a miracle that I finished my veggies and…
Mystery man -Leon…Leon…You better shut up and listen to me… and listen well! I’m going to say it just one time…
[Shouting] I DON’T BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!! You know why Leon? Because I don’t need to ask for a miracle to win my matches, and I don’t believe in those crappy wrestlers, who thinks that they are the best. I AM THE BEST, that’s why I’m here, to prove to myself, and to the world, that the WZCW is my new home, and in my place, [raising the tone of his voice] I…make the rules.
Leon-wow…that’s…that’s a big statement there, I’m sure all the guys will receive the message.

[Still breathing hard, but wit a lower tone]

Mystery man -Yes Leon, everybody will receive the message, thanks to you, and sorry if I was so “Direct” with you amigo, but I want everybody to know, that I came here with one, and only one purpose in mind: To WIN…the WZCW Championship, no matter who, no matter what….that belt will be mine, sooner than later my friend, sooner than later….

[He makes the most sinister, maniacal smile that Leon have ever seen…and leaves]

Leon -Wait! What is your name? You can’t leave without telling us your name!!

[He keeps walking…but suddenly stopped. He turns to see Leon and Jax, he stares at them, with a cold, hard face…]

Mystery man(no more!) -My name is EL GUERRERO…but you can call me “the Next WZCW Champion”...Amigo.

[The maniacal smile again, then he turns again… and leaves…]

Leon -Well, there you have him Ladies and Gentleman, El Guerrero has come to WZCW, and let me tell something to the rest of the wrestlers…. Beware… of EL GUERRERO!
----------End of application.
**I'm going to be 'out of service" until tomorrow noon, but please leave your comments and what do i need to change, correct, add or erase.
And..Watch out...El Guerrero...IS Coming.

Awesome application Aerandir. Everything looks fine to me, so there's not much to fix up. I can't see anything to fix up actually, so your application is accepted. Welcome to WZCW.

Wrestlers Name: Nate Thorpe
Wrestlers Nickname: Showtime
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 225lbs
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Billed From: Minneapolis, MN
Appearance: Mostly walks around with his patented "It's Showtime!" T-Shirt, aviator shades and a pair of jeans when not wrestling. Always has his patented smirk painted on his face.
-----------Hair color/length: very short, black hair
-----------Eye color: medium/dark brown
-----------Facial Hair: light goatee with light, trimmed sideburns
-----------Ring Attire: Boots and Tights (Edge style, color coordinated)
-----------Backstage Attire: "It's Showtime!" T-Shirt, aviator shades and jeans.
-----------Physical Features: solid chest and arms, piercing stare, has a catchy smirk, cruiser-weight type build, has a scar on his right knee and wrist
-----------Tattoos: Tattoo of a lion's head on left side of chest
Gimmick: Slightly cocky highflyer with a nose for women and an even bigger nose for taking risks. A bit of a smart mouth, but very charismatic.
Strengths: Speed, Athleticism, Plays great mind games
Weaknesses: Too many high-risks, tempermental, slightly undersized
Alignment: Tweener, with some heel tendencies.
Trained By: Rob Van Dam, John Morrison
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
burke0424_83x64.jpg

Brief History: Thorpe had a brief amateur career in Minnesota before signing a contract to go train in Japan, learning his well-reputed high flying moves along the way. Upon coming back to the states and meeting his eventual trainer Rob Van Dam, Thorpe took RVD's advice and steered clear of the WWE, opting to go to TNA instead and winning their X-Division Title with his "Hangtime Drop" on two separate occasions. Thorpe wanted a push towards the top, but was released based on his size and his inability to cooperate with the higher-ups in TNA. Thorpe then met his 2nd trainer John Morrison, the man who gave him his "Showtime" moniker when he finally succeeded to the WWE and signed a contract with SD! Morrison helped develop Thorpe's high flying talent with a killer instinct, turning him into a title contender instantly. Thorpe won a Triple Threat Ladder Match against Matt Hardy and MVP to win the US Title, but lost it to Hardy a month later in the 1st TLC match held on SD! Thorpe went on to win the MITB ladder match at WrestleMania, but was severely injured during the match after attempting a moonsault off a ladder onto a prone Edge, tearing his ACL. He was the forced to relinquish the briefcase on the next edition of SD!, and was subsequently released. He has since been rehabbing, training and waiting for an opportunity to join the WZCW. His main motivation? Edge winning his briefcase and eventually the World Title at Vengeance.

Title History: 2-Time TNA X-Division Champion, WWE US Champion, MITB winner

Entrance Music: Kanye West - Stronger

Entrance description: Thorpe comes out to the ring with his head bopping to the beat of the music and pointing to the crowd. Depending on the night, he's either pointing and smiling in approval, or jeers the fans. Climbs two turnbuckles and taps his two fists together then outstretches his arms as to say, "Bring it on!"

Finishers:
Bustdown! (corkscrew facebuster)
Hangtime Drop (shooting star elbow drop)

15 Most used moves:
Moonsault
Running Bulldog
3 Back Heel Kicks (he calls these Venni, Vitti, Vicci)
Jumping Enzuigiri
Springboard Elbow Drop
Spinning Back Elbow
German Suplex
Inverted DDT
Standing Shooting Star Press
Vertical Suplex
STO
Dragon Sleeper
Dropsault
Monkey Flip
Boston Crab

Sample RP:

Michelle: Hi everyone! [huge pop] Michelle McCool here backstage waiting for our huge championship match later, but right now I'm meeting with one of our potential superstars...welcome to WZCW!

Thorpe: [bends shades down] Ah thanks sweetheart...you smell nice. They call me Showtime. Looks like I'll be having a good time here in the WZCW

Michelle: Well hello Showtime! Being a former champion in new territory, do you feel any pressure at all from the superstars backstage?

Thorpe: Pressure? There's never any pressure on me when it's show time, girl. I'm always ready for anything. I'm used to the backstage scene...guys always trying to intimidate me and such...ha! Let me tell you all one thing right now. I'm not here to be pushed around, held back, or caught in the middle of your baby fights. I only crave 3 things here...girls, gold, and glory.

Michelle: You have quite a reputation as a hothead...do you think you'll be able to control yourself long enough to taste the gold?

Thorpe: Hothead?! Oh no no no...on the contrary babe, like I said, I'm here for three things. The drama and baby stuff comes later. After this interview, I'll only really crave two, and nothing will get in my way.

Michelle: Oh really, and how's that?

Thorpe: [ignores Michelle, takes of shades and stares directly into the camera] I'm sure the world is watching, you saw I bet too Michelle the effort I put in to win that damned match just for HIM to get handed my chance. These people continue to act like they don't know what I'm about...they know where I've been, the world already knows what I've been through to get there, and they know what I'll be willing to do when my chance comes to get back on top.

[stare gets intense] They know when I lace up my boots and step in the lights, that I'll take the competition to brand new heights.

[deep breath] They know I'm skilled and they envy me, they'll try to put me on the shelf permanently.

[deep breath] They know I'm great and they know I shine, they know I'll put my body on the line.

[deep breath, smirking] I may be rusty, but I ain't past my prime, cause when that bell hits you already know...

[turns to Michelle and gives her a kiss] "It's Showtime!"

Michelle: [faints into his arms]

Thorpe: [looks down at Michelle] See? Only two things now. [takes the mic, and puts on his trademark smirk] More to come later, folks.

Great application. There is nothing that I can see wrong with it except that you can't use anything regarding the WWE or any other promotion. Things like the titles and other wrestlers are not allowed to be used in WZCW, so I'll have to edit that out unfortunately. But the rest is fine, so I guess that it means that you’re in. Keep in mind that we can only debut you AFTER the pay-per-view. Good luck.

From WZCW.Com

Chuck Myles issued a statement today stating that the recent inducment drive has been a fabulous success, with many prospects joining the company, including a lot of young talent that Myles believes could be the future of the sport as we know it. However, such was the success that for now, WZCW has been forced to close its doors to new applicants until at least October.

Those who feel they can truely bring something unique and unarguabely a brilliant asset to the company may still be granted contracts based upon a one-to-one interview process.

=========================================================​

What this means is we are no longer taking applications on this thread for the time being, but if you feel your character is a great asset to the E-Fed AND if you provide a resoundgly great Sample Roleplay, you may still be accepted. Please PM Iscariot with the details of your character, but bear in mind it will have to be outstanding to be accepted at the current time.

Iscariot

We are currently accepting applications for WZCW. Only a the first few people will be accepted so hurry and get in those apps!!

Wrestlers Name: Disasterpiece
Wrestlers Nickname:none
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 265 pounds
Hometown: Hartford, Connecticut
Billed From: London, England (where im at right now in real life)
Appearance:

Hair color/length: Bald / Buzzed

Eye color: blue

Facial Hair: none

Ring Attire: Shirtless, black elbow pads each arm, white wrist tape, heavy tattooed arms (sleeves), ripped / frayed green camouflage pattern shorts, Mid cut black combat style boots, knee pads (black)

Backstage Attire: same as in ring but a black tank with gothic designs on it (i.e. punisher skull)

Physical Features: ICP style facepaint, very strong and intimidating build. remember, this guy just got done with the U.S. Marine Corps so he's tough as nails.

Tattoos: full sleeves on both arms

Gimmick: Dark, Mysterious, Strong and Tough as nails

Strengths: Very Vicious and intense. fights and wrestles with a lot of passion and rage. Very hardcore. is elite in hardcore and grueling matches. Also, a SUPERB tag team competitor. 5-star teamwork and leadership rating.

Weakness: not the best technical wrestler, a bit clumsy, and isnt the most skilled mat wrestling :(

Alignment: Heel

Trained By: Raven School of Hardcore

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
shaggs2.jpg
shaggswlongfingernails.jpg

Brief History: grew up on the streets of hartford, connecticut. Got involved in the worlds largest underground fight club. became the longest stanfding champion in the clubs history. scouted by WZCW scouts in 2001. Debut in WZCW exploded in a singles match between him and Diablo666. The two of them joined and formed The DevilSpawns. One of the most evil, hardcore, and most feared tag team in the history of WZCW. after spending just about a year in WZCW, he got recruited by WZWF scouts clearly impressed by his ruthless aggression and tenacity in the ring. Signed with WZWF and quickly obtained the TV Championship on his WZWF debut. Became a double champion winning the WZWF tag tream title whilst holding the TV championship. a year went by and the war in IraQ escalated. answered the nations call of duty and enlisted in the U.S. Armed Forces. left only a few short months later. Did his time and looks to return to the ring and continue his romp of carnage and destruction.

Title History: 1x WZCW Tag Team Champion (DevilSpawns)
2x WZCW Xtreme (Hardcore) Champion
3x WZWF TV Champion
1x WZWF Tag Team Champion (DevilSpawns)
1x number 1 contender for WZWF International Champion

Match Specialties: Hardcore of any kind (falls count anywhere, street fights, etc.), Tag Team of any kind (tornado, 6 man, regular, etc.), and TLC matches

Entrance Music: Confined by As I Lay Dying

Entrance description: arena goes black. white strobes flash and thick white fog seeps up from the grates on the stage. once the drums of the entrance music picks up DP steps out from the curtain and stands with the fog and smoke around his legs. spotlight shines on him as he looks around and works the crowd, tilts his head back and sprays a mist of blood from his mouth (like how Triple H does it). lights in the arena flicker back on as he starts to walk down the ramp. slides in the ring and climbs a turnbuckle. blood dripping down from his mouth he continues to interact with the audience as he raises his arms. looks around the arena, climbs down, and waits for his opponent.

Finishers:
Primary- Morbid Massacre (Reverse Death Valley Driver)
Secondary- a vicious flatliner evenflow DDT

15 Most used moves:
- Hard Clotheslines
-Neckbreaker moves of any kind
-DDTs of all kinds
-Suplexes of all kinds
-Low Blows
-Eye Rakes
-Dirty Moves (ie chokes, groin stomps, etc.)
-Death From Above (Diving Leg Drop matt hardy style across face, head, etc. from turnbuckle or ladder etc.)
-Spear
-Turnbuckle punches
-Blood Mist (spits a mist of blood in opponents face like gangrel. usually sets up for primary or secondary finisher or as a momentum shifter)
-missile dropkick
-t-bone suplex
-standard Powerbomb
-piledrivers
Sample RP:

* Disasterpiece is seen sitting in his locker room on the bench wrapping his wrists for his TV title defense. Diablo comes around the corner . . .

D: Hey man, are you ready?

Dp: I'm not the one who needs that to be asked. You know i am ready.

D:I know that, you got Joey Styles in a flaming tables match tonight for your defense. You havent had a match like that in months. Besides, I bet Joey will have JT in his corner tonight. I'm going to be there. after what they did to us last week id like to have some vengeance.

DP:I dont need to know the details on what you got in mind. but plan on making it utter carnage tonight. i want Blood and broken tables. i'd be nice to crack them both across the teeth with my fist.

*Diablo grins . . .

D: I see that you are ready . . .

* Disasterpiece gets up and stares in the eyes of Diablo. blood starts to trickle from the corner of his mouth.

Disasterpiece turns and headbutts the locker with ferocity. the solid metal locker caves in under the impact. Disasterpiece turns to diablo and they both start to cackle evilly. Diablo turns and walks out the locker room door. Disasterpiece huffs, spits at the ground, then follows Diablo out of the room and heads to the arena for his match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back