• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE WrestleMania XXVIII LD - The Time Is Now

Great show. I didn't get the results I wanted across the board, I was one of the few pulling for Team Teddy, but reat show, with some great matches

I thought the rock/cena match itself was very disappointing compared to punk/jericho and definitely taker/hhh, but at the same time I am very excited to see where this takes Cena's character!

HAhAhAHAHA!!!! ROCK WINS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! TAKE THAT CENERDS!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

That dork in the front row in green is the QUINTESSENTIAL CENA FAN. NERDY AND DORKY TO THE BONE!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK IS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All cena fans are geeks. Have fun in your mom's basement, cenerds!!

That's the POINT. Everything Cena has ever done has now been thrown into question. Enter heel turn.

I didn't think WWE had the balls to do it. But they did it. This has the potential to be on the best storylines ever.

I really hope you're right Harthan. I really do, because otherwise the WWE just opted for a short term gain over the passing of the torch.

The Rock fucking won!

Jericho vs. Punk was fucking awesome! Taker vs. Triple H was fucking awesome! There was no Brock Lesnar but fuck him! Best Wrestlemania ever! And Jim Ross looks like the fucking shit!

That was just fucking epic! I was shocked to see Rock win,I literally jumped out of my seat as the ref counted 3. Just amazing.

I'm gutted but that was one hell of a WrestleMania and what I love about this company sometimes.

Depending on where this leads to Cena, this could be the greatest storyline I'd have witnessed.

That's the POINT. Everything Cena has ever done has now been thrown into question. Enter heel turn.

I didn't think WWE had the balls to do it. But they did it. This has the potential to be on the best storylines ever.

You are so going to be disappointed, Harthan. You are so going to be disappointed.

That, or my disappointment over Cena losing reeks.

My star count:

WHC match: zero starts
Orton-Kane: ***1/4
Rhodes-Big Show: **1/2
Divas: **
Ace vs. Long: *3/4
HIAC: *****
Punk vs. Y2J: ****1/4
Cena vs. Rock: ****1/4

Show Rating: ****1/2

Anyone who thought Rock was going to let Cena go over in his hometown is seriously deluded. He never would've agree to come back if he wasn't going to win.

Overall, I'm glad I paid for it. The only disappointment was the WHC match. Pretty much everything else was as good or better than I was expecting.

You are so going to be disappointed, Harthan. You are so going to be disappointed.

That, or my disappointment over Cena losing reeks.

Oh, I know, I probably will. WWE had a golden apple waiting to be plucked with Punk over the summer, they'll probably fuck this up too.

But don't tell me that right now. Right now, anything can happen, and a man can dream.

It's so beautiful. Cena embraced the hate, lost, and is almost certainly headed down the road of darkness.

My preferred opening for Raw tomorrow is 20 minutes of Kane telling everyone that he told them so.

Maybe that's the reason WWE put kane over Orton, so that he'd have some credibility to tell Cena off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back