• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Survivor Series 2009 - General Discussion & Aftermath Thoughts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker ' Ferreira

Next Cristiano Ronaldo (w/ brains)
MODERATOR COMMENTS (Lord Sidious):

This General Thread will also be used for the Aftermath Discussion after the PPV is over IF you simply have general comments to make about the PPV. However, I would STRONGLY prefer that IF you wish to talk about specific matches ... to PLEASE put those comments in the specific individual match threads we have posted.

All PPV threads for Survivor Series will be sent to the Archives on Tuesday morning, after Raw has a chance to air, for everyone to provide their final thoughts on the PPV.

Thank you.

WWE has released the first promotional poster for the 23th annual event:

Survivor_Series_%282009%29.jpg

With this poster, two things come to mind, first, DeGeneration-X will still be around by November, and I guess they will have a feud with some other tag team besides Legacy.

Because, like they said in their promo the feud between DX vs. Legacy will end this sunday at Hell in a Cell Pay-Per-View.

What are your toughts to this event? I hope they make 3 or 4 traditional tag team matches, I guess we wont see that, probably only one or two, one involving DX, the other I guess will have something to do with low-card/mid-card.

I seriously hope they don't do a RAW Divas vs. SmackDown Divas...

if bret comes back before then. touch wood, like 2 see legacy team up with d hart dynasty against dx and some other tag team
i hope they dont do smackdown vs raw divas because its awful, only michelle, melina and natalya can wrestle on smackdown and well raw has a good 4 of beth gail mickie and jillian
dont think that they would do a smackdown vs raw thing as bragging rights is sma vs raw

Just because DX is on the poster, it doesn't necessarily mean that they'll still be around. There's a good chance that they will but maybe not, the Great American Bash '07 poster had Rey Mysterio on it and he returned at the next PPV.

well i assume the match at survivor series will involve dx vs legacy in some capacity, but thats still a while away and i don't know if those two teams should be battling for that long. if not legacy, i could see a dx vs jericho/big show match. that would be some entertaining promos with jericho on the mic bashing dx

With Bragging Rights being held between now and Survivor Series and being focused on SD! vs Raw; my ideal scenerio would be that at Bragging Rights you have DX vs The Hart Dynasty (without Bret being involved until the match itself) and Legacy vs a Smackdown tag team (either Cryme Tyme or my choice would be Matt Hardy & John Morrison). Then at Survivor Series you have the team of Legacy and The Hart Dynasty lead to the ring by Bret Hart and The Million Dollar Man against the team of DX and the SD! team that faced Legacy at Bragging Rights.

Shawn Michaels looks like Ben Stiller a la Tropic Thunder.

For Survivor Series, I also see DX vs Legacy in some way, maybe DX, Batista/Mysterio vs Legacy, Jericho/Big Show. But what really has my head buzzing is who will challenge for the WWE title, whether the champion is Cena or Orton the have already feuded with all of Raw's main event talent, so would it be?

Just because they claim the match tonight will end things, don't expect that to happen. It'll probably be put on hold what with the Bagging Rights PPV next, but I'm willing to bet we get a Survivor Series match with Team DX vs. Team Legacy. As to who will be in it?
Team DX: Trips, HBK, MVP, Batista/Mark Henry (depending on what they're doing with those two come SS)
Team Legacy: Cody, Ted, Orton, Show/Swagger (again, depending on what those two are doing)

As for the champions, can we NOT have title matches? I wouldn't be against 1 Raw vs. Smackdown SS Match, with each team captained by the Champion on the brand. Depending on what they do with the rest of the matches, you could get some interesting competition here. Ideas?

I was also thinking a match captained by the brands champions should be the main event. My preference would be Team Raw; WWE Champion John Cena, MVP, Mark Henry and Big Show (forced to be on Team by Guest Host) vs Team Smackdown; World Champion CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Batista and Rey Misterio. Both teams would have tension due to the face/heel combinations. Batista/Rey would also have an issue with MVP/Henry due to Tag Title scene.

My other idea for a match includes the contenders for the mid-card titles, again captained by the champions. Raw; US Champion Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Primo vs SD!; IC Champion Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Drew McIntyre and Charlie Haas.

Alright guys Survivor Series is just around the corner what are the chances of seeing maybe two Elimination Chambers and a Bragging Rights rematch between the competitors in a traditional Survivor Series match with the exception of BIG SHOW who will be on the same side as Jericho, and Hart Dynasty against DX and Marella and Henry

THE CARD :

WHT Chamber: TAKER, Batista, Rey, Punk, Kane, Knox
WWE Chamber: Cena, Dibiase, Kofi, Swagger, MVP, Rhodes
ECW Chamber: Christian, Yoshi, Koslov, Regal, Sheamus, Benjamin
Team Tournament: DX vs Jerishow
US title: Miz vs Chavo vs Knoble vs Carlito
IC Title: Morrison vs Truth vs Hardy vs McIntyre
Divas Team Tournament: Raw(Melina, Bella Sisters, Gail) vs Smackdown (McCool, Beth, Natalya, Mickie)
and a Battle royal with 5 Superstars from Each brand to make it a 15 man Battle for a #1 contender ship to any world title
:lol::lmao::worship:

Alright guys Survivor Series is just around the corner what are the chances of seeing maybe two Elimination Chambers and a Bragging Rights rematch...

Ummmm... I would say you have a better chance of going to Arizona and chasing around a penguin. Considering No Way Out has been changed to "Elimination Chamber" in Feb. and that's when the Elimination Chamber matches have happened every year for about the past 3 years or more, that's a pretty ridiculous thought. Why would they have EC matches at SS and then again less than 3 months later? :banghead:

I guess I'll jump at the chance to be the one to start a Survivor Series thread. me being an old school wrestling and WWE fan, I grew up loving the traditional Survivor Series pay per views. Every year I hope to see a complete card of traditional survivor series matches, a tradition that died some 10 years ago, or more. For you youngins who don't know exactly what that means, let me explain. A traditional Survivor Series match was typically a 4 on 4 elimination, tag team match, and they usually had creative/cheesy names. It was a great way to start or end angles. I think it's probably not done this way anymore, probably, because of a lack of roster depth. In the late 80s and early 90s the WWF rosters were stacked with talent, and are much smaller these days. But my point is, if the WWE were to bring a completely traditional Survivor Series card, what teams would you like to see and why?

I like to think there could be two or maybe three good possibilities from each brand. You'll probably look at my teams and wonder why some of them have odd choices as 4th members. I wanted my teams to be spread out. I didn't want to stack one main event team and leave the lest as lack luster matches, that seems like how they did it back in the "old days." There were usually ways to further angles without someone winning cleanly, ie- count outs and DQs. I always liked it when entire teams got DQ'd because they would constantly battle and the ref would call the match because he couldn't keep everyone under control. I won't go into THAT much detail with each one, so you can use your imaginations to figure out how I might have each team member eliminated.

RAW MAIN EVENT TEAMS
Team Legacy [Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase and Kane]
vs
Team DX [DX, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne]

You're probably wondering why I left Cena off this match, and you'll read on and find out I didn't actually put him on any match. I think it'd be a cool thing to do to have him get "suspended indefinitely" or something by Vince McMahon, or a guest host or something. Leaving a teaser to see if Cena will test the boundaries and invade the show he got suspended from. It could leave us all wondering, when will John Cena strike, and defy authority. It could also be a cool way to start the Triple H/Cena transitional feud I mentioned before. Have Cena come down at the end of the match to cost Orton the match, he tries to hit Orton with a chair and nails Triple H or something along those lines. I don't necessarily like the idea of DX vs Legacy anymore, but I think this is a good way to start the inevitable transition feud that will be Triple H vs. John Cena. I also said this was the "RAW main event" so you're probably wondering why in the Hell I threw Kane in there. I did that because honestly, I really didn't have anywhere else to put him. And honestly, back in the day, sometimes you had similar situations that kinda left you wondering why. But I think, for me anyway, that was where some of the magic was. Maybe RKO enlisted in Kane's help because Legacy wasn't getting the job done trying to put away DX. I think HBK/DiBiase is a good pairing because it can give both guys something to do. HBK can continue to give DiBiase a rub, and this can kill some time while building to DiBiase's eminent face turn, while looking good at the same time. Looks like we're heading for a Kofi/Cody feud following Bragging Rights tonight, so that seems like an obvious choice as the third members of each team. Finally, this also seems like a good way to give Evan Bourne somthing to do, have him help Kofi against Cody Rhodes and Legacy, give him a little nudge into the upper mid card. Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

SMACKDOWN MAIN EVENT TEAMS
Team Punk [C.M. Punk, Batista, Hart Dynasty]
vs.
Team Undertaker [Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Cryme Time]
This is a more obvious choice here probably. Undertaker/Punk and Batista/Rey, while one has been going on a while and the other is brand new, they each need a way to further their angles, and this is a good way. I think this could be a good way to elevate two "up and coming" tag teams in the WWE, specifically the Hart Dynasty.

ECW MAIN EVENT TEAM
Team Christian [Christian, Goldust, Yoshi Tatsu, Tommy Dreamer]
vs.
Team Regal [Regal, Ezekiel Jackson, Vladimir Koslov, Zack Ryder]
Again, an obvious choice, but ECW doesn't have THAT much to work with. Hopefully this can be a way to wrap up the troubles Christian has been having with Regal's Round Table or whatever their nick name is. Zack Ryder has been trying to climb his way to the top of the ECW ladder for a while, and maybe he can have a transitional feud with Dreamer until he's ready to dance with Christian on a more constant basis.

TEAM MID CARD
Team Miz [The Miz, Drew McIntyre, Paul Burchill, Jack Swagger]
vs
Team Morrison [John Morrison, R-Truth, The Hurricane, Shelton Benjamin]
Basically a continuance of several mid card feuds here. I haven't seen their match from Bragging Rights, but it seems only natural to keep these guys feuding. I don't prefer an inter promotional match, as I've said before, but we don't have to have this one be for the pride of their respective brands. Maybe more like the pride of the mid card. You could even use this to elevate Swagger into the U.S. title scene, and maybe screw over his partner, the Miz, leading to more matches between them.

TEAM TAG DIVISION/MID CARD
Team Jerishow [Jericho, Big Show, Masters, Dolph Ziggler]
vs
Team MVP [MVP, Mark Henry, Chavo, Santino]
Another good chance to continue elevating the tag division here. With the new, unlikely duo of Chavo/Santino, maybe they can gain some credibility here running with the "Big dogs" so to speak. Also a good way to elevate Chris Masters' feud with Chav-tino and Hornswoggle for the kiddies.

This is really all I can come up with at the moment, and I know I left a lot of people off, like Matt Hardy, and Carlito, etc. so maybe you guys can come up with some different scenarios.

Alright guys Survivor Series is just around the corner what are the chances of seeing maybe two Elimination Chambers and a Bragging Rights rematch between the competitors in a traditional Survivor Series match with the exception of BIG SHOW who will be on the same side as Jericho, and Hart Dynasty against DX and Marella and Henry

THE CARD :

WHT Chamber: TAKER, Batista, Rey, Punk, Kane, Knox
WWE Chamber: Cena, Dibiase, Kofi, Swagger, MVP, Rhodes
ECW Chamber: Christian, Yoshi, Koslov, Regal, Sheamus, Benjamin
Team Tournament: DX vs Jerishow
US title: Miz vs Chavo vs Knoble vs Carlito
IC Title: Morrison vs Truth vs Hardy vs McIntyre
Divas Team Tournament: Raw(Melina, Bella Sisters, Gail) vs Smackdown (McCool, Beth, Natalya, Mickie)
and a Battle royal with 5 Superstars from Each brand to make it a 15 man Battle for a #1 contender ship to any world title
:lol::lmao::worship:

Why would there be an Elimination Chamber Match let alone 3 at Survivor Series when they always have the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out. There are even talks of having the name of the PPV changed ie. Hell in the Cell , and Breaking Point.

There is Also No mention of Randy Orton on your PPV line up. I dont see why one of the Company's Biggest stars would be left off the PPV.

I agree with DX vs Jerishow ,

What about Batista's attack on Rey. they will be facing off for sure.

There needs to be an Answer to this Question. Who will challenge Cena for the Title at Survivor Series.

Hmm Survivor Series 09 could go a lot of ways...

WWE Championship- (C) John Cena vs MVP- this could be a good time if not the best time to plug MVP into a short program for the WWE Championship. MVP has the ring and mic skills to keep up with Cena, and besides Cena needs a new opponent and there aren't many choices out there. It a weak opponent, but this is usually the ppv or Royal Rumble to have a weak challenger in the title spot to get some main event exposure.

World Heavyweight Championship- (C) Undertaker vs CM Punk- the match to end the feud once and for all. Undertaker will hopefully get the nod here and put Punk on the back burner for right now. Undertaker deserves a long title reign and this is the best time to give it to him.

Batitsta vs Rey Mysterio- the program to get Batista's heel turn going. They had their fallout at Bragging Rights and now it's time to end their friendship for good. I give Big Dave the nod here and help him build steam to face Undertaker.

Team DX vs Legacy- Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kofi Kingston, JTG and Shad vs Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, Chris Jericho, and Big Show

This would be great way to 1. end the DX/Legacy feud 2. Start the breakup in Legacy 3. Get the DX/Jerishow program really going. This would be the stellar Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match.

5 on 5 Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Match-John Morrison, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne and Finlay vs The Miz, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, DH Smith, and Chris Masters.

A good face team vs heel team. Could be a nice match to see and it helps get exposure for all the other guys involved in the match.

ECW Championship-(C) Christian vs William Regal- just a filler match to end the feud here and put Regal on the back burner for a few months at least and a nice way to have ECW back on a ppv since it's been a few months now.

A divas match or so to put the women on the card. I don't know what yet, but I'm sure something can be arranged to have them on the ppv.

Bigger PPV So Bigger Card
I think that you will have this:

WHC Burried Alive Match (Been a while): Undertaker (C) VS CM PUNK
WWE Championship Ladder Match (Fatal Four Way): John Cena (C) VS Randy Orton (He will find some way into the match) VS Ted DiBiase Jr. VS Edge (Making a surprise return like Cena did at the Royal Rumble)
ECW Championship Extreme Rules Match: Christian (C) VS Tommy Dreamer VS William Regal VS Yoshi Tatsu
No Holds Barred Tag Team Match: Rey Mysterio/Kofi Kingston VS Batista/Cody Rhodes
Team VS Team: Jerishow and The Hart Dynasty VS DX and Cryme Tyme
US Title Scramble Match: The Miz (C) VS MVP VS Jack Swagger VS Evan Bourne
IC Title Battle Royal: John Morrison (C) VS Matt Hardy VS Drew McIntyre VS R-Truth VS Dolph Ziggler
Champion VS Champion Lumberjill Match: Melina (DC) VS Michele McCool (WC)(Interference in that match from Natalya would be great because she is being greatly misused as the Hart Dynasty's cheerleader)

The thing with Edge in the WWE title picture is because I hope that he will be returning and I honestly think that he will not be put into the Tag Title picture with Jerishow as title holders cause Raw needs to have another heel main eventer who is experienced and that is if he returns. Also the reason to have the Team VS Team match only tag teams is so that the four main teams get exposure, Jerishow and DX have enough but not The Hart Dynasty or Cryme Tyme. And also the reason not to have Legacy in the picture for that match is because I believe that WWE is going to push the feud between Orton and DiBiase Jr.

Its Survivor Series Need A match that sounds life threatening.
In the Burried Alive Match it would be great
to have CM Punk lose and then have him come
back and say that he saw the Deadman in Hell and
that if Undertaker thinks that he is afraid to go to
Hell then he has another thing coming. Then that could be a set up
for a three stages of hell match to end it between CM Punk and
The Undertaker.

i like how you have set this all up and agree on 99% of it. the only thing that I don't agree on is the Raw main event......why have Kane...a smackdown star in the Raw Main event.

if it was me and we had "Legacy" Vs Team DX..why not give either Brett or Joe a spot in the main event as a feeler...but write it as a "Tryout" match for a place in Legacy. would make more sense than having a Smackdown wrestler in a Raw Match

i think just like the past 2 yrs s.s will only have 1 or hopefully 2 traditional s.s. matches. also they will be mixed up with diffrent brands teaming with each other. heres the card

1) team batista-batista, regal, miz, rhodes, dibase
team mysterio-rey, christian,morrison,mvp and henry
this will be more for the main eventers

2) team tiffany- yoshi, shelton, r-truth, kofi, hardy
team vickie-ryder, shemous, mcintyre, chavo and escobar
this will focus on tryin to give all the young talent a push and ppv exposure

I think if wwe does a match to determine a new number one contender it should be a steel cage ladder match, the only catch is that all the ladders are on the outside so everyone has to get out of the ring then get a laddering there, id say have it a 6man match like the original MitB. People to be in it should be Big Show, MVP, Randy Orton, Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase jr and The Miz.

For the World Title Number One Contender match:
Have an Extreme Rules Scrabble Match but with 8 competitors instead of 5 and the time limit 45 min. Have in it:
John Morrison, Batista, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth, Cm Punk, Kane, Matt Hardy and Suprise Return of Edge

For the ECW World Heavyweight Championship Number one contender match have:
Simple but effective....have a 4 man ladder match with the following superstars:
Tommy Dreamer, Goldust, William Regal and the Hurricane

Ow, ow, ow.....reading this thread is giving me a headache. Only one thread has a halfway legitimate chance of coming true. More than likely, there will be no ladder matches (TLC is only a month after), there will be no Elimination Chambers (EC will be after Royal Rumble) and there more than likely won't be any championship scrambles.

NOW.....onto what I think will be the card....

WHC-Taker vs Punk, possibly Buried Alive, or they might just have a standard one on one match, as they haven't had one on PPV during this feud.

WWE Title-Cena vs Swagger (as he's the only heel that is ready to go up there, and so not to make the Cena/Orton Iron Man Final Battle seem less significant)

Survivor Series Match- Team DX (DX, Hurricane, Cryme Tyme) vs Team Jerishow (Jericho, Big Show, Burchill, Hart Dynasty)

ECW Title-Christian vs William Regal (again)

Survivor Series Match-Team Orton (Orton, The Legacy, The Miz) vs Team Smackdown (Finlay, Morrison, Ziggler, Hardy) - Put together only to get Orton on the Card

Divas Survivor Series Match-Team Melina (Melina, Kelly Kelly, Maria, Mickie James) vs Team McCool (Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Alicia Fox and the returning Maryse)

I saw this thread last night but didn’t want to reply right away. I gave it a little thought and here’s what I came up with. First of all I like the Survivor Series format from 1994-1997. A couple big singles matches and a few traditional Survivor Series matches.

John Cena vs. Triple H

Here’s your main event for the WWE title. Triple H just beat Cena last week on raw so it’s natural to think he would be in line for a title shot. Survivor Series is a big enough event to have these two main event.

Undertaker vs. CM Punk

This may be a little far fetched, but here’s what I’m hoping for. The angle where Vince and company are trying to screw Taker continues. It’s obvious going into the event that the deck is stacked against Taker. At the end of the match we get a surprise appearance from Bret Hart who shows up to make sure Vince doesn’t screw another champion at Survivor Series. Two months ago I never would have even considered this. Lately with talk of Bret willing to work for WWE again who knows? This would eventually lead to a Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon street fight at WrestleMania.

Shawn Michaels + Rey Mysterio + Mark Henry + MVP + Khali vs.
Randy Orton + Ted Dibiase + Cody Rhodes + Batista + Kane

I don’t really have any special ideas planned, but here is a traditional Survivor Series match. We could possibly see further dissention between Orton and Dibiase. Maybe Dibiase accidentally hits Orton causing his elimination.

John Morrison + Kofi Kingston + Evan Bourne + Hart Dynasty vs.
The Miz + Jack Swagger + Dolph Ziggler + Drew McIntyre + Eric Escobar

Another traditional match. I like this one. This could be billed as the future’s match. Here we have some strong mid card talent with potentially bright futures. I think this could work really well if hyped as a future’s match. I’d like to see the Hart Dynasty turn face. After Bret’s interference with Vince he could become kind of a coach for the Dynasty. Vince could then try to hold them down as punishment to Bret. There would be a generic face turn before Survivor Series and then after they could really get over by working with Bret and against Vince.

Christian vs. Zack Ryder

ECW title match nothing special to note.

Chris Jericho + Big Show vs. Matt Hardy + R Truth

Tag title match. I admit I’m not crazy about this match. It’s just to get Jerishow on the card. Hardy and Truth could be backstage proudly talking about how team SmackDown won at Bragging Rights. Jerishow could come in and say that it was all because of them and Hardy and Truth didn’t contribute anything. Short and simple. Maybe Hardy and Truth can end up stealing the trophy from Jericho.

Melina + Mickie James + Gail Kim + Kelly Kelly + Natalia vs.
Michelle McCool + Beth Phoeix + Jillian Hall + Layla + Rosa Mendes

Token diva match. Maybe I forgot someone who would fit in better. Whatever.

So that’s my Survivor Series card. I’m not sure about teaming raw and smackdown guys together coming of Bragging Rights, but stranger things have happened. I’m sure it doesn’t matter. I think it’s a decent card. It probably won’t happen but I can dream.

Ok here are my thoughts and what I want to see for the SS PPV.

WHC -- Undertaker vs CM Punk -- Buried alive match
They really have no choice but to keep this feud going now with the whole Batista-rey feud starting, so why not go big with it.

WWE Title -- John Cena vs Ted DiBiase Jr.
DiBiase wins a battle royal/tournament held on Raw, beating Orton somehow. During SS we see Orton cause Ted the match somehow leading to the feud we have all seen coming.

Traditional Survivor Series Match
Team DX (DX, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, MVP)
vs
Team Jerishow (Y2J, Big Show, Orton, Rhodes, Swagger)

Traditional Survivor Series Match (Smackdown)
Team Batista (Batista, Kane, McIntyre, Hart Dynasty)
vs
Team Mysterio (Rey, Matt Hardy, R Truth, Cryme Tyme)

ECW Survivor Series Match
Team Christian (Christian, Dreamer, Yoshi, Golddust, Shelton)
vs
Team Regal (Regal, Ezikiel, Kozlov, Ryder, Sheamus)

Title vs Title Grudge Match
Miz vs Morrison

Divas Match
Melina vs Michelle McCool or a traditional survivor series match

Please note this is a non spam thread. Anyone who just posts a card without any reasons will receive an infraction.

TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION TAG MATCH
Undertaker, Kofi Kingston, MVP, Matt Hardy & John Morrison
Vs. CM Punk, Randy Orton, Kane, Dolph Ziggler & The Miz

This would be a good way for the title reign of Taker to continue through this PPV month & into the December where he could defend against Punk in TLC. Until then they can meet here in what would be Taker's first Survive Tag since 2003 I think. I think after Kofi running Legacy off away from that Iron Man Match he could be Ortons next target. MVP has been tag partners with Hardy & Kane fueded with one. Kane/Taker in same match. Morrison has battle both Ziggler & Miz so I put all of them together.

TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION TAG MATCH
JeriShow, Drew McIntyre, Chavo Guerrero & Chris Masters
Vs. D-Generation X, R-Truth, Finlay & Mark Henry

JeriShow & DX are fueding, Truth & McIntyre had there battles, Masters & Mark Henry had some battles, Mark Henry & Big Show collided, Henry & Hornswaggle teamed up a bit, Chavo having problems with Hornswaggle along with DX. Thats where Finlay comes into play. Time for father & son to say hi & maybe unite for one night.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena vs. Jack Swagger

Theres no other heel I can think of but him & anyways I think it's time for the All American Push.

FRIENDS BECOME FOES
Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

What happened at Bragging Rights pretty much nailed this match to happen. Was think they could save this for Mania but I guess it's starting early. Oh Well.

ECW TITLE LUMBERJACK MATCH
Christian vs. William Regal

It looks very obviuos this will happen but to make sure that if Regals guys gey involved in this match then why not the entire brand be involved as well.

12 DIVAS - TAG TEAM MATCH
Beth Phoenix, Layla, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Jillian & Alicia Fox
Vs. Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, Eve, Melina, Maria & Mickie James

Of course there gonna make one these. They did it before at last years or the year befores Survivor Series & it wasn't a Trad. Elimination style. It was just a plain tag & I'm going for them to do this again.

Ok I'll give it a shot so far confirmed is...
WWE Championship HBK vs HHH vs Cena - It's a big 4 PPV so they needed a strong mainevent I expect a Cena retain

World Heavyweight Champ Undertaker vs Big Show - Why? I've never been a fan of their feuds hopefully Jericho weasels his way into this for an interesting triple threat

and now for my thoughts

Survivor Series Randy Orton, Legacy, Hart Dynasty vs Kofi Kingston, MVP, Henry, Cryme Tyme -

Orton is starting a feud with Kofi and I think it's to early for their one on one match. Build it up good and save their encounter for Armageddon/ TLC whatever it will be called

I can see Legacy starting a mini feud with MVP, Henry keeping all four of them relevant for the time being

Hart Dynasty would be a good fit with them being Smackdown's version of Legacy. Cryme Tyme just to give Dynasty someone to feud with

IT also sets up a 2nd generation vs African American stable (complete accident when I made it)

# 1 contender World Title
Batista, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Jericho (if not added to title match)

It keeps Batista and Rey away from their one on one match which I think should be built up more first. Keeps CM Punk relevant and gives Jericho something to do since he can't defend the tag titles.

Traditional Survivor Series The Miz, Swagger, Ziggler, Kane, Regal vs Morrison, Matt Hardy, R Truth, Evan Bourne, Christian

Faces vs Heels continues Morrison vs Miz, Swagger vs Bourne, Christian vs Regal (give ECW a spot this PPV!!!) and two top faces in Hardy & Truth and two top heels in Kane & Ziggler a spot on the show.

10 Diva tag (not elimination) - Gail Kim, Jillian, Melina, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox vs Mickie James, Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Maria

typical 10 diva tag match its tradition hopefully a win for Natalya

If the rumors are true, and there will indeed be a Traditional Survivor Series 4 – on – 4 (hopefully 5 – on – 5) Elimination match for Raw and for Smackdown, I’m thinking:

Raw:
Team Kofi – Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, MVP, Jack Swagger (maybe add Evan Bourne)
Vs.
Team Orton – Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, and the Miz (maybe add Chavo Guerrero, finally joining Legacy!!)

Smackdown:
Team Kane – Kane, Dolph Ziggler, David Hart Smith, and Tyson Kidd (maybe add CM Punk)
Vs.
Team Hardy – Matt Hardy, John Morrison, Shad, and JTG (maybe add R-Truth)

Now, if this is the case, then why not add a Traditional Survivor Series 4 – on – 4 (hopefully 5 – on – 5) Elimination match for ECW?? I’m thinking:

ECW:
Team Tatsu – Yoshi Tatsu, Tommy Dreamer, Goldust, and the Hurricane (maybe add Tyler Reks)
Vs.
Team Regal – William Regal, Paul Burchill, Zack Ryder and Shelton Benjamin (turn him now, especially because of the losing streak and he’s better Heel than Face!!) (maybe add Vance Archer, remember Undertaker’s debut??)

Now I know what you’re thinking, where’s Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson. Well, Tiffany said that Regal will not get a shot at the ECW Championship “for awhile”, so I propose:

Christian vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Ezekiel Jackson in a Triple Threat match for the ECW Title!! It follows the "Champion vs. Tag Team" theme, right??

What do you think??

Oh and as far as Team Mickie vs. Team McCool goes, well, then there’s obviously going to be a Raw version of this, so:

Smackdown:
Team Mickie – Mickie James, Maria, and Beth Phoenix
Vs.
Team McCool – Michelle McCool, Layla, and Natalya

Raw:
Team Eve – Eve, Brie, and Nikki
Vs.
Team Jillian – Jillian, Kelly Kelly, Gail Kim (it’s time to turn both Kelly and Gail Heel)

Melina vs. Alicia Fox for the Divas Title is probably going to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back