WWE Summerslam 2016 LD

Just give me a half hour of his daughter running around looking all attractive and stuff. I'll watch that.

I think some of the show revolves around her aspirations of joining WWE so made there might be some training with her running to build endurance. Should be insightfu stuff.

This has probably been one of the best built matches on the PPV, which is just plain odd when you think about it.

You almost think something has to be planned for this match and not just a clean Ambrose win and Dolph goes all "aw shucks" back to the mid-card. This is the same guy that lost to Baron Corbin on pre-shows like 3-4 months ago.

Given that the Brand Split recently started, I can't at all understand the reason for putting Ziggler in a World title match at SummerSlam(the first true Brand Split era PPV).

I get they want to build him up as a Main Event threat, but this just wasn't the right time for it, lMO, not when they should start with something much bigger. Heck, I'd have gone with Ambrose vs AJ vs Cena for the title which would have made a much bigger statement.

Now that AJ Styles is here, Dolph's gonna have to find a new catchphrase cus he's never stealing the show again. Not that he ever did to begin with but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back