WWE Summerslam 2016 LD

They should have held the Styles/Cena match until later in the night. Rough go for people who have to follow them.

Edit: Also Ziggler should never be in a major title match. It's like 5 years late. Move on from him.

Dean has been alright as a champ and solid in character. But it'll be styles that gets the title next

Fact that Ambrose won the long awaited Shield Triple threat for the prestigious WWE World Heavyweight Championship just to end up in a SummerSlam midcard match... :shrug:

Pretty much how I feel about him. There is something missing about Ambrose that makes it hard to buy him in the position he currently is in for me.

He is built like he works out twice a week as long as his wife can pick up the kids from school and his darts league doesn't conflict.

I don't know which Uso gets to share a Tempurpedic with Naomi but I'm sure she could do some really nice things there.

The only right place for such a match was the main event spot.

The crowd would be dead, if it had gone later, for the spam match that Lesnar vs Orton is going to be.

As long as that match is not a squash, it should be just fine. Ntm, I smell shenanigans of some sort to cost one of the guys.

I can see why WWE is so selective about who they put the title on in the current age. Getting cheers pre-championship doesn't mean boo once you actually win the thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back