WWE Summerslam 2016 LD

Stupid question, but since I came in late, where is Michael Cole and his announce team. I've only heard Mauro and JBL so far.

It is so cool of Mr. Foley to open his home and life up to WWE Network cameras. Looks like an awesome show but to be honest all the Network shows are great.

A big part of me want to see Ambrose immediately hit Dirty Deeds and win in seconds just to see what Ziggler's reaction would be.

Stupid question, but since I came in late, where is Michael Cole and his announce team. I've only heard Mauro and JBL so far.

Both teams are there, they're only calling their respective brand matches like in the original brand split days.

It is so cool of Mr. Foley to open his home and life up to WWE Network cameras. Looks like an awesome show but to be honest all the Network shows are great.

Just give me a half hour of his daughter running around looking all attractive and stuff. I'll watch that.

At least Ziggler's promo made me go from a 0% chance of him winning to a .5% chance of him winning. So good for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back