• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/23/2011 - Running Over Little Jimmy for that Parking Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST NIGHT!
The Be All, The End All
20110522_otl_cena1_vs_r.jpg

It was "quit" pro quo at WWE Over the Limit. WWE Champion John Cena ravaged TWO challengers and forced The Miz to surrender after foiling a ruse which The Awesome One stole from The Rock - The Champ's WrestleMania XXVIII opponent.

Revenge is a Dish Best Served Any Way Possible
20110522_otl_cole_lawler_r_2.jpg

His big mouth agape as usual, a BBQ sauce slathered Michael Cole tasted Jerry Lawler's toes at WWE Over the Limit while locked in Bret Hart's Sharpshooter. With the help of The "Hit Man," plus Eve and Good Ol' J.R., Lawler finally found retribution.

He Shall Set You Free
20110522_otl_rtruth_mysterio_2_r.jpg

More aggressive than he's been in his entire career, R-Truth managed to overcome two-time World Champion Rey Mysterio, live at WWE Over the Limit. The frustrated Superstar then added insult to injury to one of the WWE's most beloved competitors.

TONIGHT!
On Tough Enough...
20110408_te_rock_ton_l.jpg

Amidst the fiery atmosphere that is the final three episodes of "WWE Tough Enough," The Rock looks to "lay the smackdown" on the most electrifying reality series in all of entertainment, as one injured contestant reveals whether she will continue.

Tonight's RAW'S Many Questions
Will John Cena discover his next opponent for the WWE Championship
Will the Miz be able to bounce back?
Will Michael Cole finally end his heelish ways?
Will R-Truth progress up the card following a big win last night?
Will Rey Mysterio seek some revenge?
Will Kharma make an appearance?
Will CM Punk or Alberto Del Rio move onwards to a big programme?
Will we get a special tribute to Randy Savage?
And oh so much more...

I'm hoping for a big tribute package for Savage at the beginning of the show, and a ten-bell salute. Other than that, I don't know really what to expect. I'm looking forward to it, though. I love crazy Truth's shenanigans.

Punk will hit the elbow drop tonight, believe it.

In other news, this picture looks like Bret Hart is shitting out Michael Cole:

20110522_otl_cole_lawler_r_2.jpg

I don't know what slacks are and I fast forwarded through the match - because I'm not mental - but he appeared to wrestle in a suit and tore the trouser leg open.

Apparently there's rumors that Vince himself will say something about Randy tonight. I'd be shocked if they didn't have a tribute to Randy make up a large portion of the show as well.

Did Cole wrestle in slacks and a dress shirt? Fuck is that about.
he came out in his suit with a "doctors note" to try and get out of the match, gave the note to the official to get out of the contest, and the ref ripped it up in front of him and called for the opening bell.

I'm only remotely interested in what goes on with the Savage situation. This is one of those times the WWE has a chance to do something right. Damn shame it takes this man to die for him to have any sort of recognition.

Theyll do a tribute package for sure. Im just curious is if Miz is playing a big part this year where they are going to take him from here.

Since it wasn't defended last night on pay per view, I hope the U.S. title is defended tonight on RAW. A good 15 or 20 minute match for that title would really do that show some good.

Otherwise I guess I can look forward to the weekly Miz talk-a-thon.

After the fun I had last night, I'm here for Tough Enough. Maybe Raw. Depends how sleepy I get.

Anyway, AJ's definitely going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back