WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
wwerawld.jpg

Welcome, folks. I am privileged to bring you this week's Raw live discussion. Funkay gave me the reigns this week. So Please, find a comfy seating arrangement and lob chips down your gullet. I will try to fluff this up and make it nice and readable for your viewing pleasure. Just be comfortable. You cozy, now? Well, let's get started..

June 27, 2011 edition of Raw

Tonight is Raw Roulette!
WWE Champion John Cena and the rest of the Superstars and Divas are stacking their chips, ready to take a gamble when Monday Night Raw features the return of Raw Roulette. Play your hand and place your bets for an unforgettable night in Las Vegas.
Yep, that's right, folks - another gimmick week. Hey, hey - calm down. In the past this gimmick has proved to be an entertaining shtick. Take this little spontaneous gem for example:
[YOUTUBE]XSWr_UZ1H3E[/YOUTUBE]

Evan Bourne gets his match with Sin Cara
20110621rawbournesincar.jpg

Due to the technical problems that generated an inaccurate vote result during "Power to the People," WWE makes it up to you, the WWE Universe, and Sin Cara, who will face fellow high-flyer Evan Bourne this Monday night on Raw!

Last week everyone was shocked when Mason Ryan was chosen by the WWE audience to face Bourne. Even Bourne was quite shocked. Just watch:

2i909k7.gif

Actually, no one wanted to see Ryan/Bourne; technical difficulties sabotaged the results. Tonight, the fans get the match that they actually wanted. Will it be a dream match or 3-minute filler?

HBK returns
20110620rawhbk2l.jpg

Live from Las Vegas, WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels returns home to WWE and Monday Night Raw. Will The Showstopper administer Sweet Chin Music in Sin City?

HBK's comin'. But what is he going to do? That's the question heading into tonight's Raw. [ Speculation] [/Speculation]

CM Punk
er1sO.gif

On a night dictated by the WWE Universe, CM Punk revealed on Raw: Power to the People that his WWE contract ends at Money in the Bank, where the Chicago-born Superstar plans on capturing the WWE Championship in his hometown and hijacking it

It's two things with Punk:
1.) Comedic tendencies (pictured above).
2.) Storyline advancement.

It seems like everyone is talking about CM Punk, or, more specifically, the circumstances surrounding him. It is interesting - a kayfabe storyline affected by real life. Punk's contract is up at Money in the Bank. If he wins the title, will he take it with him? Tonight we will see advancement in this interesting storyline.

Other notable stuff

R-Truth
He has been immensely entertainment as of late with the whole delusional gimmick. Last week, we saw another classic promo in "Riley, Randy, Jimmy, etc.". What will he do this week? Will he dive into a feud for MITB?

Here's a refresher:
f7sqF.gif

Alex Riley
Off his recent face turn and win at Capitol Punishment, what will Riley do next? Last week he got pinned early on in the six man elimination tag. Will he retaliate this week?

Kelly Kelly

She just won the title. Expect some obligatory women's shenanigans.

Well, that about rounds it off. I hope I sufficiently readied you for this week's Raw. Let the discussion Commence!

Great work, BC. Love the header graphic.

Well, I'm excited for Sin Cara vs. Evan Bourne tonight! The rest of RAW should be fun too.

Sin Cara VS Bourne should be great, HBK is always entertaining so it will be intresting to see how he is involved tonight, will be intresting to see who Truth targets next, I think Punk will be at his best in the run-up to Money in the Bank and he think he may bring out the best in Cena aswell

Really looking foward to Raw tonight, but can anybody remember the last time we had 3 good Raw's in a row

Well I wouldn't say they were bad are unwatchable although I would say that the Raw's I have watched in the last couple of years they have been mostly Average with the odd Good/Solid raw propping every now and then but I carn't remember going to sleep at 4:15am on 3 Consecutive Tuesday Morning thinking to myself I'm really glad I stayed up for that.

I am expecting to see HHH & HBK too, talking about Undertaker, I want a rematch for SS!
CM Punk is probably going to be face to face with Cena, and Sin Cara will win against Evan Bourne.

Sin Cara is undefeated, Evan Bourne is in a middle of a low push...
Dream match, Sydal vs Mistico - Can't wait!!

Great job BC!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the Even Bourne and Sin Cara match, I think them two will have a terrific match, also I can't wait to see what R-Truth has up his sleeve tonight.

I think tonight Raw is going to be very interesting.

Money In The Bank and Summerslam are (along with WrestleMania) my favourite WWE PPVs, so I'm really excited for WWE programming over the next couple of months. Excited for Punk too. But that goes without saying. Also Sin Cara and Bourne. Should be a damn entertaining match.

What a terrible Op ;) But seriously, great job BC.

Should be an entertaining show as we learn more about Punk/Cena as well as the RAW MITB. Plus Shawn Michaels.

Some unique match types/stipulations there. Strange bedfellows? Trading places? Flag?

I think there was a strange bedfellows match has been done before on Raw Roulette I think it's when the GM picks tag partners for two competitors and there tag partners are usally somebody who they've feuded with in the past

Tradeing places has been used in a past Roulette I think Carlito was involved but carn't remember who his opponment was but anyway the idae is that you dress like your opponment and come out to your opponments music

I think there was a strange bedfellows match has been done before on Raw Roulette I think it's when the GM picks tag partners for two competitors and there tag partners are usally somebody who they've feuded with in the past

Tradeing places has been used in a past Roulette I think Carlito was involved but carn't remember who his opponment was but anyway the idae is that you dress like your opponment and come out to your opponments music

Yea. Still strange, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back