• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 3rd March 2014 - Chicago, Their Kind of Town?

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
[YOUTUBE]muPZLDBFscg[/YOUTUBE]

LAST WEEK!
Signed, Sealed, Delivered He's Yours!
RAW_1083_Photo_243.jpg

Just as it appeared that Brock Lesnar and "his Jew" (Heyman's words, not mine) were about to walk out on WrestleMania, that famous gong struck. From there, Lesnar was given a free pen and a chokeslam as we all marvelled at Undertaker's wonderful new/old goatee.

Giving the People Exactly What They Want...
RAW_1083_Photo_154.jpg

Following up a hard fought win against Kane, Daniel Bryan publicly labelled Triple H a coward and subsequently challenged the COO/King of Kings/Ace of Spades (yeah, Matt Striker called him that that one time) to a one-on-one match at WrestleMania.

New Groin? New Knee? New Face of Fear?
RAW_1083_Photo_085.jpg

Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper made a major statement last week as the three bearded backwoods blokes brought down the biggest name in WWE, John Cena! But the real story is the injury that Cena may or may not have sustained.

Oh Brother!
RAW_1083_Photo_006.jpg

He's back home! Hulk Hogan has returned and he's going to be hosting WrestleMania XXX, let's hope that Hulk's cast mates this time are a bit better than Bubba the Love Sponge and Bubba's wife.

Heeltista is Back!
SD_758_Photo_011.jpg

You may recall that in 2009/2010, Batista went on one of the best heel runs in recent memory, acting like a total and utter monster douche? Well guess what? The fragile facade that was good guy Batista is gone and the pinnacle of douche is back. All hail Heeltista!

TONIGHT!
Is He Going to Get Back into the Pram?
RR14_Entrance_09.jpg

It's been over a month since CM Punk took his ball and went home. If there was ever a night for the former WWE Champion to return, it's tonight, live from his home town, Chicago. Will Punk show his face or is he maintaining radio silence?

Round 2!
20140303_Raw_Preview_Shield_Wyatt_Light_Homepage.jpg

Just when you thought it was safe to get back into the squared circle, think again! The Wyatt Family and The Shield tore the house down, set it alight and then mailed the ashes to WWE HQ at Elimination Chamber and tonight they do it all over again with shortly anticipated rematch.

Yeah, Bitch!
20140224_EP_LIGHT_RAW-aaronpaul_C.jpg

A few weeks ago Betty White guest starred on Raw. Well we go from a Golden Girl (BEA ARTHUR!)to a Crystal Blue Boy as Aaron Paul, Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad and star of Need for Speed plugs his new film. Should be an interesting watch...I think.

The 3 Hour Spectacular Raw Quiz!
Will CM Punk return to WWE in the All State Arena tonight?
Are the Wyatt's/Shield going to top what they did 8 days ago?
What is Daniel Bryan's destiny come WrestleMania XXX?
Who will gain the upper hand in the Lesnar/Taker feud?
Are we doomed to Heeltista vs. Randy Orton?
Will the undercard for WrestleMania begin to unfold?
Has Christian found his head after the kick he took last week?
Is Aaron Paul going to make Billy Gunn shit himself, Betty White style?
And oh so much more tonight...

The 3 Hour Spectacular Raw Quiz![/CENTER]
Will CM Punk return to WWE in the All State Arena tonight? No
Are the Wyatt's/Shield going to top what they did 8 days ago? Yes if given enough time
What is Daniel Bryan's destiny come WrestleMania XXX? Another loss
Who will gain the upper hand in the Lesnar/Taker feud? Lesnar
Are we doomed to Heeltista vs. Randy Orton? Yes
Will the undercard for WrestleMania begin to unfold? Maybe
Has Christian found his head after the kick he took last week? Nope
Is Aaron Paul going to make Billy Gunn shit himself, Betty White style? Yes

I'd rather see Punk show up at Mania during the Bryan/HHH match and screw them both.

I know that won't happen, nor does it make much "story sense," but I'd love to see it.

Apparently Bryan/Batista was announced for tonight. I am very excited. I hope desperately that Bryan wins and either usurps Batista's place at Mania or is inserted into a 3-way.

With the news that Punk is supposed to be there tonight, this is all very encouraging news for Mania.

I was already sold with Shield vs Wyatt Family, but Bryan vs Batista is a cherry on top.

You have to bring punk in early. I know it's a stacked card, but you have to shut that credo up early. Waiting until the end of the night will cause a huge reaction, but might be detrimental to the rest of the card.

Good God, if there's any feud that could go on forever, it's Shield vs. Wyatts. I love everything about it.

Most Anticipated show on a personal level for me since I started back watching post-SummerSlam.

Good to hear about Batista vs Bryan...

Hope CM Punk returns...

and...lastly, the Shield vs the Wyatt family Pt.2!!! Bring it ON!!

Who is on the pre-show? Did they really mention him?

Matthews, Duggan, Booker, and Riley.

It was a quick mention by Josh:

You may hear the CM Punk chants in the background. We are in the hometown of CM Punk, who we haven't heard from since the Royal Rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back