WWE RAW LD 30th March 2015 - The Future is Now

I really do hope there is a long-term plan for Neville. Also, where is Tom Phillips. Byron is struggling

They should just take away everybody's first name.

Would be awesome if someone who's last names are Johnson and Bush. Imagine that tag team without first names...

Johnson and Bush!!! double teaming their opponent in the corner!!

Remember when the internetzzz said that Neville was going to be Mighty Mouse and Kalisto a gay latin hairdresser? Neville vs Bryan for the IC title. Shit would be epic.

Will Finn Balor debut against John Cena?

lol. This is the best raw that's been on in years and people are bitching because Neville doesn't have a first name anymore.

You legitimately can't please everyone.

I only came in after the F5 from Lesnar to the cameraman. So I can't possibly comment on how good anything was before that. All I know is fuck Stephanie, Saxton needs work and giving people a "Cher" name is stupid and needs to stop unless they're a face-painted freak or something.

Would be awesome if someone who's last names are Johnson and Bush. Imagine that tag team without first names...

Johnson and Bush!!! double teaming their opponent in the corner!!

Delivering the low blow. Oh yea I can hear it now.

lol. This is the best raw that's been on in years and people are bitching because Neville doesn't have a first name anymore.

You legitimately can't please everyone.

Maybe they're just commenting on the fact that they took his first name. I don't think anyone legitimately said, "Damn. Why did they take his first name? That sucks." etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back