• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 21st April 2014 - Full of Change That No One Sees

I'm happy. Keep Cesaro as far away as you can from the black hole of the Intercontinental Championship. Have him beat the hell out of Swagger and swing Zeb out of the country at Extreme Rules.

Still not sure about the music.

i have no idea how they are trying to book cesaro. is he a heel or face? lol

Well, back in December the rumor mill churned out a report that Vince wanted to pretty much eliminate the face/heel dynamic. Maybe it was true and this is the manifestation of that.

I definitely saw this coming, but it's no burn for Cesaro, he gets to finish up his feud before he can go further up the ladders, that's more that can be said for someone like Big E, whose lost to Del Rio cleanly twice and yet still can't book a clean win, even though he's the IC Champion o_O

Will John Cena "bury" the Wyatt family tonight itself??

Please make it 3 on 1! and please make this story cause some sort of change to Cena's character...

A little late to the party tonight so it prob been posted already but how smart was it to put Cena's match on the app? Haters will be downloading like crazy to vote against his ass.

Well, back in December the rumor mill churned out a report that Vince wanted to pretty much eliminate the face/heel dynamic. Maybe it was true and this is the manifestation of that.

Indeed. It's a good way to keep the Shield as faces whilst retaining some heel characteristics....some other Superstars also...

Nice Segment with Heyman, Cesaro and RVD there...some seed planted for an eventual break-up?? :shrug:

Aksana has everything that would make her have a bright future in Skinemax, between her look and her entrance music.

At least the IC Title is more relevant than the US title lol

While true, Big E is a casebook scenario of a champion getting horrendously buried, and than people wonder why he's not doing so well, his last pin fall victory on raw/smackdown has been in February. FEBRUARY lol. They are aiming Big E for failure and it's so obvious. TBH, I'd take Ambrose scenario of being in the shield than Big E's role any day of the week, as the shield is arguably one of the hottest things in the WWE at the moment.

Kind of wish it was RVD vs. Sheamus. I don't want the IC Title near anyone with potential.

Agreed.

I do hope this tournament is just the beginning of new found relevance for the IC title.

I still maintain that Dean Ambrose should hold on to the US title until next Mania(probably will have the US title reign record by then which he can brag about), whilst Seth Rollins gets the IC title at some point later this year(maybe around Royal Rumble; whoever he defeats should be someone who benefitted from winning it), and then they unify both MidCard titles in a match at Mania. Would do alot for both guys as future top singles,lMO.

While true, Big E is a casebook scenario of a champion getting horrendously buried, and than people wonder why he's not doing so well, his last pin fall victory on raw/smackdown has been in February. FEBRUARY lol. They are aiming Big E for failure and it's so obvious.

Which is a shame because for a hoss, he is very decent in the ring. Dude needs a change in gimmick badly.

I would love if Cody Rhodes was put into the Real Americans at some point,lMO. I think he would work well with Zeb and Swagger and the "We the People" stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back