WWE RAW LD 21st April 2014 - Full of Change That No One Sees

Maybe a fan jumped in the ring or something so they cut away?

i'm thinking they knew he was just going to repeat that line about Lesnar ending the streak over and over again. But they were supposed to cut away after he said it a few times. Whoever mentioned the Jericho "1004 holds" thing, you're on the money, that what they were going for.

I cant wait for the WWE to wonder what happen to Emma when she doesnt get over with the fans? They will think its all her and not there stupid writing

Simple really, outside of the IWC, Santino is an very popular wrestler, I remember when Santino won to enter the Elimination chamber match, he got one of the biggest pops in history. Respect the comedy characters.

I jumped into RAW toight during the Evo/Shield showdown. Since then I've noticed Cole/JBL/King haven't been as bad tonight. Nothing great but a few good one liners. Have they been ok tonight or is it that I haven't be here for the entire show?

Simple really, outside of the IWC, Santino is an very popular wrestler, I remember when Santino won to enter the Elimination chamber match, he got one of the biggest pops in history. Respect the comedy characters.

That pop at EC was even better. If Santino had won the roof would've come off the place.

While I don't agree putting Emma with him was the right thing, it seems people take the show way to seriously....

That pop at EC was incredible. If Santino had won the roof would've come off the place.

I know, and not just that but when he also won the contendor slot for EC was through the roof, it's amazing how the WWE did not capture on it. But the same happen to dolph ziggler so *shrugs*

I know, and not just that but when he also won the contendor slot for EC was through the roof, it's amazing how the WWE did not capture on it. But the same happen to dolph ziggler so *shrugs*

I think WWE made the right choice, but the bottom line is that Santino was and is over.

Emma is still fresh on the main roster. She will shine in time. She has too much talent.

Some fans shit on the future far to soon. Cesaro is on fire right now and just two years ago people were shitting all over his future.

"The ref didn't see the attack from Swagger"....but the ref just saw Cesaro pushing RVD into the ring, and now Cesaro is laid out on the ground. And Swagger is there.

Emma is still fresh on the main roster. She will shine in time. She has too much talent.

Some fans shit on the future far to soon. Cesaro is on fire right now and just two years ago people were shitting all over his future.

Cesaro's present got shat on. Many held out hope for his future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back