WWE PRESENTS VENGEANCE

I may be going insane but did Jericho's face flash up during that promo vid? It was only for a milli second and was when King was talking about someone behind the scenes... I'm watching on Sky Go and can't figure out a way to rewind it so can't find out! Want to know if I'm going mad or not?

Btw, if you haven't seen the Punk v. Dean Ambrose match in FCW, find it on youtube and watch it. It was great.

If this match isn't utter CHAOS, something's gone wrong. Scrap the formula here. Order is the dream of man and all. But not here.

Also, Trips has apparently ascended to a place were he is not required to shave the stomach and chest. Clearly running the show these days lulz. It was like that at NOC as well

Also, Trips has apparently ascended to a place were he is not required to shave the stomach and chest. Clearly running the show these days lulz. It was like that at NOC as well
If you were watching REALLY close at NOC, you'd also note that Trips has lost a step when it comes to body hair removal. Surprised the IWC backlash on that one was relatively light.

As for his physique, it's good to be the King. Just ask Jerry Lawler.

*EDIT* DAMN, I should read to make sure you're not beating me to my points. Drinking. Nevermind me.

Sure, because Vince's son-in-law is tested under the Health and Wellness Policy, right?

Uh, did we not just recognize he doesnt look great? You think someone whop trains the way he does would look like that if he was on PEDs? Dont be an idiot.

and as a matter of fact, im sure Trips would do it right along with the rest. get in line, right in front of them. This isnt the 1980s

Lost my stream (even if I had the money to buy the ppv my parents would never let me buy it anyways). Oh well, guess its time to stop procrastinating and start studying for my Chem final.

Uh, did we not just recognize he doesnt look great? You think someone whop trains the way he does would look like that if he was on PEDs? Dont be an idiot.

and as a matter of fact, im sure Trips would do it right along with the rest. get in line, right in front of them. This isnt the 1980s

Its fun being naive, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back