• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE No Mercy 2016 LD

Perhaps, but breaking the record is a bigger deal than tying it. His 17th can be a more substantial reign, should it ever happen.

Plus it would continue the story of AJ having Cena's number in one-on-one matches.

True plus they have some crackerjack matches. I'm fine both ways really.

Have him get pinned tonight in some fluke fashion. He then takes time off. Use a story on the Road to WM where he wants number sixteen and if he doesn't get it he will never challenge for it again.

16 just ties the record, so it's not particularly important. It's the one after this that matters, and I was proposing a way for #17 to happen on the grandest stage of them all.

16 just ties the record, so it's not particularly important. It's the one after this that matters, and I was proposing a way for #17 to happen on the grandest stage of them all.

#16 is what matters though because that ties him with Ric Flair and Ric Flair is the greatest thing that's ever happened.

Also wait for Cena to tie it and Flair to start saying the number is really 21 or 23 or whatever he says it is this week.

At least two of them opened with a world title match.

World Heavyweight Title, though. I think people have been asking about the WWE Championship specifically opening the show, which I don't think has happened as often as the B-level World Heavyweight Title kicking things off.

#16 is what matters though because that ties him with Ric Flair and Ric Flair is the greatest thing that's ever happened.

Also wait for Cena to tie it and Flair to start saying the number is really 21 or 23 or whatever he says it is this week.

23, so he's the greatest just like Michael Jordan.

I hate Ric Flair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back